Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

polinaberesneva290@gmail.com

Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:08 pm

Hi, this is Polina, from Kazakhstan. 38, but I am not from have, the man of my dreams in real life.
I guessconsider it will be great to get to know you better. We can start from the exchange with one of our letters. Hope you are have a good mood! I am Fine, because I can write, first letter for you!
Ok And you? I end it's not easy to find man with whom I can be happy, and strong relationship.
Friends say about me, that I am energetic female. I have a lot of friends, but they're just friends.
I seek a my future husband. I have a lot of hobbies.
We can talk about us and more, if you reply to my message.
I will send to you my photo, hope you will like my pic. But I find it good! I am care, emale with faithful characters.
I am single and I am open for being with the right man. I can send you my photos and I will wait for your letter.
I am open female with serious wish to find serious relationship.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: polinaberesneva290@gmail.com
If you want the same please e-mail to me. I will wait.
Please reply soon!
I will be waiting for your message or letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <hingtestaare2011@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM9P193MB1636.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::d8:bc9a:db5c:2c5b]) by
Subject: I love your photos!
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 12:16:37 +0000
Message-ID: <AM9P193MB1636436008A44775A0F73E21C4222@AM9P193MB1636.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4102

miarapolina@gmail.com

Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:43 pm

Hi, I am Polina, from Kazakhstan. I am 38 years old, but I am not from have, my love in real life.
I guessconsider it will be great to get to know you better. We can start from the exchange with one of our letters. Hope you are are ok! I am Fine, because I can write, first letter for you!
Good And you? I end it's not easy to find man with whom I can be happy, and family.
Friends say about me, that I am communicative female. I have a lot of friends, but they're just friends.
I seek a something serious. I have a lot of hobbies.
We can talk about us and more, if you reply me.
I will join my photo, hope you will like my photo. But I find it good! I am lovely, girl with sensitive characters.
I am single and I am open for being with the right man. I can send you my photos and I will wait for your letter.
I am serious female with serious wish to find serious relationship.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: miarapolina@gmail.com
If you want the similar please e-mail to me. I will wait.
Please reply soon!
I will be waiting for your message or letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <slapmutili2022@hotmail.com>
Received: from PR3P193MB0832.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::32cf:3571:79c2:1265]) by
Subject: super love
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 23:16:32 +0000
Message-ID: <PR3P193MB0832EB3C75B16AFD108BCB71C3232@PR3P193MB0832.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

The same stolen image as above.
Post a reply