Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

natali.demir@yachtingiturkey.com

Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:06 pm

He there!Hey there, it's Natali! Just dropping a line from the enchanting land of Antalya! Just reaching out to start a convo, and I must say, I'm pretty stoked about it. At 35+, I'm looking for someone special to share life's adventures with.
Beyond the bustling streets of Istanbul, I find my inspiration in exploring new cultures, trying exotic cuisines, and embracing the diversity of our world. With a zest for life and a love for spontaneity, I'm up for an adventure. In a relationship, I cherish honesty, empathy, and mutual respect above all else. Together, we can create a tapestry of shared moments, where laughter mingles with tears, and support knows no bounds.I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! Fancy grabbing a cup of coffee or exploring the hidden gems of the city together? Awaiting your reply with bated breath! Warm regards, Natali

Header:

Return-Path: <fmzaher16@xeng.just.edu.jo>
Received: from AM0PR02MB5011.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::1fbb:ce73:c1e7:5164]) by
Message-ID: <082b62c93df9d3dc4fe5ac07ea0e24278ff5da@xeng.just.edu.jo>
Reply-To: Natalyusha <natali.demir@yachtingiturkey.com>
Subject: You're Missing An Opportunity To Do This With Me.
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 20:25:00 +0100
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4090
Post a reply