Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

nasstia.email@emaelgo.com

Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:58 am

Hey! Its Anastasia. Mind telling me your name? After living in Alanya for about two years, I'm 38 years old, a widow, and a proud mother of a wonderful 12-year-old girl. My aim is to foster a fulfilling relationship. Being a single woman in her prime, I'm enthusiastic about building a connection and getting to know you better.Embracing my prime as a single woman, I'm thrilled to connect with you and establish a bond. My sincere wish is to meet a genuine, empathetic man, a steadfast supporter who won't let me down. Handling my own business affairs, it's important to clarify that I'm financially independent and not seeking any financial help. Fortunately, my work provides a comfortable life for my daughter and me. Absolute happiness for me just needs a loving man with whom I'll have a great connection. . Enclosed is my photo; I hope it resonates with you and prompts a response. Eagerly awaiting your reply and, if convenient, a photo from you would be wonderful too. Eagerly anticipating your response. Best wishes, Anastasia - your potential friend.

Header:

Return-Path: <U23204315@utp.edu.pe>
Received: from DM5PR03MB3338.namprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ac8c:44bb:98ea:1684]) by
Message-ID: <2c51506490547e7556f841ea1edae9d2f15d56a277@utp.edu.pe>
Reply-To: Nastyura <nasstia.email@emaelgo.com>
Subject: a kiss or a meeting
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:01:10 +0100

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4029

nasstia.email@emaelgo.com

Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:12 pm

Hey! Its Anastasia. Mind telling me your name? Having resided in Alanya for approximately two years, I am 38 years old, widowed, and a proud mother to a delightful 12-year-old daughter. Building a strong relationship is what Im striving for. Being a single woman in her prime, I'm enthusiastic about building a connection and getting to know you better.Being a single woman in her prime, I'm excited to connect with you and build a meaningful relationship. Finding a sincere, empathetic man who's a reliable supporter is a heartfelt desire of mine one who won't let us down. Managing my own business, let me clarify, I'm financially independent and not seeking monetary assistance. Thankfully, my job ensures a comfortable life for both my daughter and me. The only thing I need for complete happiness is a loving man with whom I'll truly connect. I'm pondering if that might actually be youI'm wondering if that could be you. I've included my photo; I hope it connects with you and encourages a reply. Anxiously anticipating your response and, if feasible, your photo as well. Eagerly anticipating your response. Best wishes, Anastasia - your potential friend.

Header:

Return-Path: <jusrup@schueler.mpg-umstadt.de>
Received: from AM4PR07MB3187.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::2b1a:6a81:762a:e8b2]) by
Message-ID: <a49b9642b672585370de47ec18dce04b68c6c0334a@schueler.mpg-umstadt.de>
Reply-To: Astick <nasstia.email@emaelgo.com>
Subject: YOU HAVE ONE DAY.
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 05:33:16 +0100

Post a reply