Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Laura Laura - FaceBook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Laura Laura - FaceBook

Unread postby Fortunate » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:58 am

Hello everyone,

Yesterday, I was blackmailed just like everyone else in the same exact way.

When the scammer showed me my video, and he sent me my friends list (with links) the first name was my brother btw.

He told me exactly "I will destroy your life so listen to me carefully and follow my steps so we can make a deal calmly, it’s all about money"

I gazed for 3 seconds, I didn’t care about any of my friends or my family, I can explain it to them if they saw my video, and we would move on after some embarrassment.

what I cared about is my job, he got my work place from face book, and threatened to post it there, so all what i was thinking about is how i am going to explain to 6500 colleagues about that video!

i took a breath for another 3 seconds, and I started immediately to think about the mistake i have done, and there is completely nothing to do about it, and there will be no chance to delete that video even if I sent him all what i own.

I started then immediately to have thoughts about how i can recover from this, and how i can easily start a new job or even leave the country, i regained strength after few moments after the shock, and I sent to him "Do you really think that I care?"

He was surprised and replied "Really are you serious?"

I replied back " yeah I am 100% serious, please go ahead and post it everywhere, i have nothing to fear or lose I will get over it"

He replied back "are you really serious, I will destroy your life, send the video to your colleagues, to your girlfriends, family"

I replied back "yes please go ahead and do it"

The he typed my brother’s name, and told me ok i sent to this contact your video, every 10 minutes I will send it to anther 2

I told him please go ahead and I have nothing to offer or negotiate with you, good luck in spreading my video.

He replied back " man please help me I need money I am from **** and I need **** amount of money please help me I promise I won’t send it"

I told him if you wanted help you could have asked for it in a different way and I would have helped you for sure.

He told me please I beg you I need your help send me some money please

I told no way, he replied back I won’t destroy your life I still didn't send it to that contact

so i told yeah I don’t care even if you send it, so he replied, so are you going to send cause I didn't send it, I told him yes I will send you ZERO money, good luck, then I blocked him immediately.

after that, I started to shit bricks, I was so stressed, I thought I ruined my life by a silly Skype video call, and I couldn't sleep, and today I am still stressed so much, so I started today to read about these things online and I found this site.

i am very glad that i acted in a way similar to what is advisable here, and this is very helpful, reading the stories relieved me somehow.

I contacted my brother today, he received nothing, and till now nothing is posted i didn’t even change my name or privacy settings, and I didn't get any contact by him

I really wish if I still have his details but i deleted all his stuff already, but the name was Laura Laura from England.

I wanted to say something important for everyone, this is extremely stressful, but come on, a single video wont ruin our lives, keep it up, stay positive, it will help releasing some stress, and no scammer really has the time to ruin your life and send the link to all your contacts, it’s a hit and run (hopefully) and if you act correctly it will fade immediately.

Don’t insult your scammer, don’t negotiate, just stop communicating, he will immediately move to someone else. Its business and time is money.

I hope my story helps, and reading these stories really relieves the stress and confusion.

Regards
Fortunate
New survivor

Re: Skype scammed exactly as everyone else on this site

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Thank you for your story. Can you share the scammer's details with us too?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Fortunate » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:09 pm

facebook acount was Laura Laura, blond girl from england, only one pic is there

but i have one question, after the scam, I logged into my facebook to remove and block him, but everytime i click on his profile they report back that the link doesnt exist, what could have happened?
Fortunate
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Sounds to me like someone reported it and it's been deleted.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Wayne

Unread postby Sniperman » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:43 pm

Hi everyone,
After reading experience of you guys I feel a bit relieved.The same person scammed me to Laura Label from France. I did something that I'll regret for rest of my life. The person threatened that he would post it to my relative etc. I just blocked the person and even deactivated my fb account. I just totally cut of from social sites except whatsapp.So guys beware of these scammers.I have been stressed like hell and I was totally confused until I read your story. Thanks a lot.
Sniperman
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Sniperman,

follow this link, please: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/. Share the details you have about the scammer - those info may save someone else in the same way you were saved today. Don't forget to follow the needed steps for protecting yourself.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com