Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mackanthony60@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mackanthony60@yahoo.com

Unread postby readyyupin » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:07 pm

please detect this is the united nation diplomatic agent real or not real =unitednationdiplomat000@hotmail.com and Mackanthony60@yahoo.com , they told me that will send consignment package to me , i missed ,i gave them for my informations include my id number ,i'm so worried
readyyupin
New survivor

Re: please detect this issue

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:27 pm

No genuine diplomat will use a free email account. It's absolutely 100% a fake.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Mackanthony60@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:34 pm

On Facebook,
Peter Mack Anthony aka peter.anthony.79827
Widowed
Male
Joined Facebook December 6, 2012

I am a loving and caring perso, am honest and i love honest people am not here to play games......i love my son Felix so much

LOVE ME FOR ME AND I WILL FOREVER CHERISH YOU

Stolen images used:

readyyupin, can you give us more details, please? Right now, seem to be a romance scam abusing stolen photos of one American military man. Where and when you met him, what was his story? If you received emails from him, can you post those ones where he talk about himself and the one about the box? If he asked for money, no matter what reason, and you have the messages, post them also, please. Those infos can help other potential victims.
Dont confront him, dont tell him you know hi is a scammer. Just report the details you have about him here and, after that, delete him and block him in every place used online to communicate with him. Everything he told you are just lies to obtain your money. I am sorry you need to find all this, but is better to know the truth and not to believe him - he is just a ordinary liar.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: please detect this issue - Mackanthony60@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:44 pm

From PM

I have more informations about Mack peter anthony, he claims he is us army ,49 yrs .will early retirement in 3 months ,now work mission for peace in afghanistan .has one son ,14 yrs ,study grade 9 name Felix <email , superfelix_511@yahoo.com I contacted him by mack introduced ,Mack told me , he went to petrol and met taliban and met a lot of money and will send to me by un diplomatic agent.i send u your pics

Photo with children not posted.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added space near email so goggle picks it up.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 pm

From the victim in this case:

Mack peter anthony convince me to received the box of money that they will send to me , the box out of base and in gana now and will direct to me in thailand ; he sent his id to me for prove himself

The fake document used:

readyyupin,
please, try to understand: HE IS A SCAMMER. Everything he told you are just lies. The box of money don't exist. The son also. If you spoke at phone or on Yahoo with his son, you spoke with him. He is not the man from the pictures. To understand me better, try to see this topic: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861. This is the kind of person who abused your trust. Stop any contact with him. Don't reply at emails, don't reply at phone, do not tell him a word. Just drop it and move on, is the best thing you can do, if you don't want to allow this scammer to destroy your live completely.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

please detect this id

Unread postby readyyupin » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:04 pm

picture reposted with wathermark to prevent re-use. FF
he sent to me for confirm that he is real mack anthony ,us army ;he convince me to receive the box from base but i must pay for fee
readyyupin
New survivor

Re: please detect this id

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:51 pm

If he's asking for money and you've never met face to face it's a scam. 100%!!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:19 pm

"United State"? Give me a break. It's as fake as a 17 pound note.
Wayne

it's fake

Unread postby readyyupin » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:05 am

He claimed heis Mack peter anthony ,this is his ID. He told me that he has money got from taliban in us dollars but can't keep in base he want to send me but i must pay for fees
Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: watermarked Fake ID. Moved post.
readyyupin
New survivor

georgetucker26@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:12 am

On AR:

hello how are you doing nice meeting you i like you and i will like you to be my friend if you dont mind add me on my yahoo georgetucker26@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

george
Netherlands
Slogan
hello
About Me
am george am from usa texas, i work as a military man, but am in sudan now for peace keeping mission, am single i have been single for 5 years now, am a honest man and god fearing man too, i have a son, my wife died 5 years ago, i dont have brothers or sisters am the only child my parent has, i love my son so much because he is the only family i have now, i want to retire from my work in 1 month time so that i can have more time for my son and i will get marry again,

Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 50
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession army
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.