Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kwasi.fosu@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kwasi.fosu@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Confidential
People
kwasi.fosu@outlook.com Today at 5:42 PM
To
Message body
Gentleman, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this interrupted communication might caused you, i am having technical problem accessing my email addresses, If it's not too much stress please kindly RESEND YOUR EMAIL to my private e-mail: kwasi.fosu@outlook.com or call me Tel: +233505040001 AS I AM HAVING DIFFICULTIES ACCESSING MY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS. Respectfully, Dr. Kwasi Fosu Director, Legal Dept. Tel: +233505040001 e-mail: kwasi.fosu@outlook.com Gentleman, It is my pleasure to keep in touch with you at the beginning of today over a mutual exchange, it might be reasonable for you to ask how would i get your contact address, luckily i got your contact address through my friend in the international embassy specialty unit here in Ghana. Nonetheless, my quest for legitimate, dependable individual drove me to reaching you, i am all around persuaded that you are an extremely honest man. As a chief director of the legal division of the Sahel Sahara bank Bsic (Gh) Ltd, i am advantageous to remain as a trustee to numerous individuals in governmental issues, business class, and i have their confidence. In perspective of the continuous probe in Nigeria since the rise of the present administration of President Muhammadu Buhari led by All Progressive Congress APC government, the former president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and his former ministers, staffs and the former ruling party chieftains have been under intensive probe by President Buhari government, and the vast majority of the former ministers and staffs have chosen to migrate their cash offsea keeping in mind the end goal to abstain from being confiscated as unglued endeavors are being made by the state security agents to stop any funds traced to the former president Jonathan and his former ministers and staffs, subsequently i am requesting for your help to go into association with us to get the US$750million (Seven Hundred and Fifty Million United States Dollars) at the sharing proportion of 25% for you, 5% for costs of documentation keeping in mind the 70% might goes to the proprietor/rightful beneficiary, furthermore the 70% may be invested into your nation or any destination of your decision. The funds are covered up in the secret numbered account domiciled at my branch office and will be renamed after we achieved agreement. If it's not too much stress take note of, the funds are spotless and clear from any terrorist source, and every important documents will be acquired to reinforcement the transference of the funds into your account with no problem. Please view this link https://www.naij.com/772554-no-hiding-p ... -list.html for more information regarding the ongoing probe. The transaction will be completed on or before 10 working days. As i will handle every documentation from my office. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Respectfully, Dr. Kwasi Fosu Director, Legal Dept. Tel: +233505040001 e-mail: kwasi.fosu@outlook.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.