Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drsusan.nflaward@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Subject: Your ATM CARD worth $5.5m
From: "From Dr Tunde Lemo (DEPUTY GOVERNOR CBN)\"" <drsusan.nflaward@gmail.com>

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Dr Tunde Lemo. Deputy Governor Central Bank of Nigeria . And it is has been a long time But finally you will be happy getting your ATM CARD worth $5.5m uploaded and ready for delivery to your address. It is my pleasure to inform you that your ATM CARD worth $5.5m is very much ready for delivery to your address now and confirmed with every documents for confirmations to your bank incase of doubt by your authroties.

You are to detail my office with your private receiving address and phone numbers and fax immediately and i mean as soon as i receive your private address your parcel will be up for onward delivery of your parcel.

There is noting much required then a token of $195 for the shipment of your parcel to your address and i will advise you to make sure you send the $195 along as soon as you receive this email with your address with the below details to enable me make your shipment today and give you the courier tracking numbers along.

I will like you to call me immediately on my Private Phone, +234-802-755-3374 +2348027553374 as soon as you receive this email with the MTCN to enable me make the shippment today .OR YOU CAN TEXT ME THE DETAILS AS WELL ON THE LINE ABOVE.CONGRATULATIONS AT LONG LAST,
Finally here is the details to send the fee immediately you receive this email and congratulations.
Receiver (ROY NKEM)
Address (LAGOS NIGERIA)
Question(WHAT FOR)
Answer (SHIPMENT)

Awaiting your call.

Faithfully yours,
Dr Tunde Lemo
+234-802-755-3374

Phone:
+2348027553374
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

HisashiOwada@law.org

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:03 pm

From International Court Of Justice Hague (YOUR PAYMENT VERIFIED)
From International Court Of Justice Hague <HisashiOwada@law.org> Today at 9:53 AM
Reply-To: <mcharlesdirector@gmail.com>
To
HisashiOwada@payment.org
Message body
Address Contact information.
International Court of Justice
Carnegieplein 2, Peace Palace
2517 KJ The Hague,Netherlands.
Tel +310703649928.

Attn: Funds Winner.

Sir/Madam.

Be Officially informed that International Court of Justice (ICJ HAGUE,NETHERLANDS) has won a landslide victory against the Federal Government of Nigeria in a case instituted against them by the ICJ as regards to your outstanding over due funds owed to you by the Nigerian Government by the ICJ,the final judgement was delivered on last week Friday in your favor against the Nigerian Government hence your over due funds will now be PAID to you by the International Finance Department of the International Court of Justice department in Nigeria as an order to that effect has been referred to the Nigerian Government through the Attorney General of Nigeria through the Ministry of Justice Nigeria and there have made your funds available which is the sum of US$7.5Million only (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) only for direct disbursement to you by the ICJ Finance Department in Nigeria as the procedure entails,note that all your Court winning details has being forwa rded the ICJ Finance and payment D

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency required to call Sir.Dr.Charles Anderson in Nigeria on his direct telephone numbers as thus: +234-815-548-2529 for your payment as he is waiting to hear from you to put up your claims for your over due funds,forward to him any valid documents as concerns your funds claims as the rightful beneficiary so that he will VET them and them and then release your funds to you without any upfront payment from you as the ICJ has confirm you as the rightful beneficiary of the funds as delivered in the last week judgement by the below ICJ Judges: Hisashi Owada (Japan); Ronny Abraham (France); Kenneth Keith (New Zealand); Mohamed Bennouna (Morocco); Leonid Skotnikov (Russian) and Nigeria legal team was represented by the following lawyers: Femi Falana (SAN) Emeka Ngige (SAN)Ricky Tafa,and Dele Momodu,Dr.Smith Anderson can be reached with the below details in Nigeria for your urgent payment as i Hisas hi Owada (Japan) - President of In

DEPARTMENT:International Finance Department of the International Court of Justice department Director.
NAME: Sir.Dr.Charles Anderson
EMAIL: mcharlesdirector@gmail.com
Direct Telephone: +2348155482529.

Note that the International Court of Justice which is the final voice of the voiceless in the World and as an affiliate of the United Nations as you can see in this victory we won on your behalf without you spending a dime will not be hold responsible if you because of delays or lackadaisical attitudes fail to put up your claims immediately on your funds,so make haste and call the International Finance Department of the International Court of Justice department Director as above in Nigeria and claim your funds by urgently obtaining a copy of your INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE PAYMENT BOND CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (ICJPBCC) from him as i said before which will cost you a little sum before he will issue same to you because that is what will certify your funds as a legal and genuine funds so thereby making it impossible for any agency in the World to put your funds ON HOLD once released to you.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Hisashi Owada.
President International Court of Justice,
Hague,Nederlands.International Court of Justice

General introduction.

The ICJ has its seat at the Peace Palace in The Hague.The International Court of Justice is the principal judicial organ of the United Nations. Its seat is at the Peace Palace in The Hague. It began work in 1946, when it replaced the Permanent Court of International Justice which had functioned in the Peace Palace since 1922. It operates under a Statute largely similar to that of its predecessor, which is an integral part of the Charter of the United Nations.

The Court has a dual role: to settle in accordance with international law the legal disputes submitted to it by States, and to give advisory opinions on legal questions referred to it by duly authorized international organs and agencies.

The Court is composed of 15 judges elected to nine-year terms of office by the UN General Assembly and Security Council sitting independently of each other. It may not include more than one judge of any one nationality. The Members of the Court do not represent their governments but rather are independent magistrates. When the Court does not include a judge possessing the nationality of a State party to a case, that State may appoint a person to sit as a judge ad hoc for the purpose of the case.

Leadership Helms.

Hisashi Owada (Japan) - President
Peter Tomka (Slovakia) - Vice-President
Philippe Couvreur (Belgium)- Registrar.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

DrSriMulyaniIndrawati@idsinfinity.org

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Your ATM CARD worth $1.5MILLION
From Dr Sri Mulyani Indrawati <DrSriMulyaniIndrawati@idsinfinity.org> Today at 21:21
To
Reply-To: <drsusan.nflaward@gmail.com>
Message body
From Dr Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
World Bank Headquarters 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 USA

Attn: ATM Master Card Beneficiary.

Dear Beneficiary.

This is to inform your officially that your ATM CARD worth $1.5M (One Million And Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is dispatched from World Bank since Thusday June 9th ,2016 through our Diplomat Office in United States of America which is in Belton Missouri.We took this step because is the only person we can trust in United States to deliver.

You must immediately contact Dr Richard Lord immediately so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to you immediately and he will direct you on the final step of claiming your card.We took this step to avoid fraud or delays in delivery of your card.

Contact Person:Dr Ricahrd Lord
Diplomatic Officer in charge Of Delivery
Office Address :Belton Missouri, United States
Mobile.+17328524512 CALL+18164763607
Email:drsusan.nflaward@gmail.com

Update my office as soon as you must have obtain your ATM CARD from Dr Richard Lord in MISSOURI as instructed above to enable us erase your name from the file of unpaid contractor.

Sincerely.
Dr Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer

Phones:
+17328524512
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Red Bank, NJ
Original network provider* Teleport Communications Group - New York - Nj

+18164763607
City or exchange location Liberty, MO
Original network provider* Birch Telecom Of Missouri, Inc.
Wayne

MAURICEHERMAN@fammix.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 09, 2017 5:50 pm

YOUR CONSIGNMENT JUST ARRIVE ....TUCSON, INT AIR PORT ARIZONA
From diplomat MAURICE HERMAN <MAURICEHERMAN@fammix.com> Today at 2:30
To
Message body
Kind Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that I diplomat MAURICE HERMAN with the order of HOMELAND SECURITY has arrived ....TUCSON, INT ARIZONA. with your cash consignment box please contact me on our direct email: drlord97@gmail.com for immediate delivery to your home address.

As a matter of urgency, I want you to know that you have 24 hours to contact me and reconfirm your full address and valid phone# to enable me proceed with this immediate delivery. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration.

Please call me on my direct telephone number +15025144855 for beings and immediate delivery to your home address. And the only fee you are required to pay is $105 for CONSIGNMENT RELEASE SEAL FEE and only $105 Which Maurice Herman must receive immediately you receive this email.

Receiver (MAURICE HERMAN)

Address (ARIZONA)

Send it by Walmart or Money Gram only

I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,

Mr.Maurice Herman
International Diplomatic Services.
Wayne

MAURICEHERMAN@example.org

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 09, 2017 5:55 pm

YOUR CONSIGNMENT JUST ARRIVE ....TUCSON, INT AIR PORT ARIZONA
From diplomat MAURICE HERMAN <MAURICEHERMAN@example.org> Today at 9:37
To
Message body

This is to notify you that I diplomat MAURICE HERMAN with the order of HOMELAND SECURITY has arrived ....TUCSON, INT ARIZONA. with your cash consignment box please contact me on our direct email: drlord97@gmail.com for immediate delivery to your home address.

As a matter of urgency, I want you to know that you have 24 hours to contact me and reconfirm your full address and valid phone# to enable me proceed with this immediate delivery. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration.

Please call me on my direct telephone number +15025144855 for beings and immediate delivery to your home address. And the only fee you are required to pay is $105 for CONSIGNMENT RELEASE SEAL FEE and only $105 Which Maurice Herman must receive immediately you receive this email.

Receiver (MAURICE HERMAN)

Address (ARIZONA)

Best regards,

Mr.Maurice Herman

Phone:
+15025144855
City or exchange location Owenton, KY
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ky
Wayne

diplomatHUBERTLEAZER@saturn.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Re: YOUR CONSIGNMENT JUST ARRIVE ....McCarran International Airport Las Vegas
From diplomat HUBERT LEAZER with the order of HOMELAND SECURITY <diplomatHUBERTLEAZER@saturn.com> 7 Jun at 3:47 AM
To
danieldiplomat75@gmail.com
Message body

This is to notify you that I diplomat HUBERT LEAZER with the order of HOMELAND SECURITY has arrived ....McCarran International Airport Las Vegas. with your cash consignment box please contact me on our direct email: danieldiplomat75@gmail.com for immediate delivery to your home address.

Please call me on my direct telephone number +15025144855 for beings and immediate delivery to your home address. And the only fee you are required to pay is $195 for CONSIGNMENT RELEASE SEAL FEE and only $195 Which HUBERT LEAZER must receive immediately you receive this email.

Receiver (HUBERT LEAZER)

Address (LAS VEGAS)

Best regards,
Mr.Maurice Herman
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Your Consignment Box Worth $1.6m Has Arrived Raleigh–Durham International Airport 2400 John Brantley Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
People
FROM DIPLOMATIC RICKS <drsusan.nflaward@gmail.com> Today at 13:17
BCC
Message body
From Arlester Ricks
Raleigh-Durham International Airport
Tel; +17247693499 TEXT OR CALL

Sir

I received your email and well noted with your address and you are 100% right your address is exactly what i have here and as it is now am suppose to write you before now but am on deliver at Goshen Indiana but am back in North Carolina now and ready to make your delivery.Your Consignment is worth $1.6million

Your Consignment is what we are working on now and ready to be delivered before 6pm your time as long as you will make sure you send the $195 (One Hundred and Ninety Five Dollars) and this $195 is the ONLY FEE you are required to pay and it is for CUSTOM REQUESTED CLEARANCE SEAL (CRCS).

So you are required to transfer the $195 through Money gram or Walmart to Walmart through my name below and the earlier you send that this morning we will deliver your consignment by 6pm your time.

Receiver (Arlester Ricks)

Address (Rocky Mount North Carolina)

Please call me on my direct telephone number for briefings and immediate delivery to your home address.

Best regards,

Atlester Ricks

Phone:
+17247693499
City or exchange location California, PA
Original network provider* Telcove Of Pennsylvania, Inc. - Pa
Wayne

Re: drsusan.nflaward@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:23 am

Your Consignment Box Worth $1.6m Has Arrived Hemet-Ryan Airport4710 W Stetson Ave, Hemet, CA 92545
People
From Diplomat Marie Kirby <drlord97@gmail.com> 30 Dec at 10:51 PM
BCC
Message body
From Diplomat Marie Kirby
Hemet-Ryan Airport
Tel; +19843295741 TEXT OR CALL

Sir

I received your email and well noted with your address and you are 100% right your address is exactly what i have here and as it is now am suppose to write you before now but am on deliver at Goshen Indiana but am back in Carlifornia now and ready to make your delivery.Your Consignment is worth $1.6million

Your Consignment is what we are working on now and ready to be delivered before the end of today as long as you will make sure you send the $195 (One Hundred and Ninety Five Dollars) and this $195 is the ONLY FEE you are required to pay and it is for CUSTOM REQUESTED CLEARANCE SEAL (CRCS).

So you are required to transfer the $195 through Money gram or Walmart to Walmart through my name below and the earlier you send that this morning we will deliver your consignment before the end of today.

Receiver (Marie Kirby)

Address (Hemet, CA )

Please call me on my direct telephone number for briefings and immediate delivery to your home address.

Best regards,

Marie Kirby

Phone;
+19843295741
City or exchange location Durham, NC
Original network provider* At&t Corp.
Wayne

Re: HisashiOwada@law.org

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Your Consignment Box Worth $1.6m Has Arrived Raleigh–Durham International Airport 2400 John Brantley Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
People
FROM DIPLOMATIC RICKS <mcharlesdirector@gmail.com> Today at 10:31
BCC
Message body
From Arlester Ricks
Raleigh-Durham International Airport
Tel; +19843295741 TEXT OR CALL

Sir

I received your email and well noted with your address and you are 100% right your address is exactly what i have here and as it is now am suppose to write you before now but am on deliver at Goshen Indiana but am back in North Carolina now and ready to make your delivery.Your Consignment is worth $1.6million

Your Consignment is what we are working on now and ready to be delivered to you today as long as you will make sure you send the $195 (One Hundred and Ninety Five Dollars) and this $195 is the ONLY FEE you are required to pay and it is for CUSTOM REQUESTED CLEARANCE SEAL (CRCS).

So you are required to transfer the $195 through Money gram or Walmart to Walmart through my name below and the earlier you send that this morning we will deliver your consignment by 6pm your time.

Receiver (Arlester Ricks)

Address (Rocky Mount North Carolina)

Best regards,

Atlester Ricks
Wayne

Re: drsusan.nflaward@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Your CONSIGNMENT worth $1.8m Just Arrived John Glenn Columbus International Airport
People
From (Carrie McVay) DIPLOMAT ON DELIVERY <drsusan.nflaward@gmail.com> Today at 8:48
BCC
Message body
From Mrs Carrie McVay
Columbus Airport Ohio
Tel; +17247693499

Your Consignment worth ($1.8M) is what we are working on now and ready to be delivered to you immediately as ordered by IMF/WORLD BANK as a COMPENSATION FUND.Dr Mrs Carrie Mcvay is in charge of your delivery and as a woman of Virtue and his personality and True that us to give her this job and you are warned and advised to call her immediately.

And the only fee you are to send her is only $295 (Two Hundred and Ninety Five Dollars) and this $295 is the ONLY FEE you are required to pay and it is for CUSTOM REQUESTED CLEARANCE SEAL (CRCS). and MUST BE RECEIVED BY HER THROUGH HER BANK ACCOUNT ONLY NO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM YOU ARE WARNED SO THAT IN CASE YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS NOT DELIVERED WITHIN 24HRS YOU CAN GET HER PROSECUTED URGENTLY

So you are required to transfer the $295 through her bank account below and the earlier you send it we will deliver your consignment immediately.

Account Name (CARRIE MCVAY)
Acct Number (130121761170)
Routing (042000013)
Bank (US BANK)
Address (Columbus Ohio)

Best regards,

Carrie McVay
International Diplomatic Services
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.