Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

iform6680@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

iform6680@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Fake "Diplomatic trunkbox scam." There is no such thing as diplomats leaving "consignment boxes of millions of dollars." This is a 100% scammer fabricated myth.

* 185.3.161.1 Voo n/a Belgium

Return-Path: <freyd.aesirs@voo.be>
Received: from mail.voo.be (unknown [185.3.161.1])
by smtpout01.voo.be (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9FC20BFA2A;
Sat, 26 Mar 2016 18:41:54 +0100 (CET)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 10:41:54 -0700
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FROM CUSTOMS SERVICES AUTHORITY USA
Reply-To: iform6680@gmail.com
Mail-Reply-To: iform6680@gmail.com
X-Sender: freyd.aesirs@voo.be

--

Dear Sole Beneficiary,

I am Charles J. Colocino Jr., a senior officer at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York.

I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately
$15.5Million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary and also for security Purpose, do send me your full information for crossed checking of your details with the information stated in the office.

YOUR FULL NAME, YOUR HOME ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, GENDER, YOUR HOME/MOBILE TEL NUMBER AND NEAREST AIRPORT CLOSE TO YOU,

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the (JFK) clearance fee of $3,800 dollars.
I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification.

I will pay the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6 hours after confirmation is made and upon your acceptance and willingness to co-operate. All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery.

Kindly click reply and get your correct and valid details to me as soon as you get this email. I will give you a call after my confirmation.

Sincerely
Charles J. Colocino Jr.
PHONE:(201) 374-3444 Call or send a text message
=
+12013743444
Owner is based in Dumont, NJ
VoIP - Enflick
Redirected VOIP number to the scammer in West Africa, probably Benin or Nigeria..
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.