Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

OmarIbrahim56@mail.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

OmarIbrahim56@mail.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:48 am

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE- STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Dr.Omar Ibrahim <OmarIbrahim56@mail.hk> Mar 25 at 11:57 PM
Reply-To: <dromar505@outlook.com>
Message body
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PETROLUEM RESOURCES (F.M.P.R),
NEW FEDERAL SECRETARIAT, SHEHU SHAGARI WAY, ABUJA.
LAGOS ANNEX OFFICE, LAGOS-NIGERIA.
Tel:+2348181545503
Email:dromar606@hotmail.com

DEAR,Sir/Madam

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE- STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Omar Ibrahim General Manager Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (N.N.P.C) and also an Accountant with Federal Ministry of petroleum Resources (FMPR) and a member of a three-man Tender Board in charge of contract review and payment approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable person to handle a very confidential transaction that involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account. It may sound strange but exercise patience and read on. There were series of contracts executed by a consortium Multinational in the Oil industry in favor of Ministry of Petroleum Resources among which was:

1. The extension of pipeline network within Nigeria for crude oil, downstream products distribution and subsequent evacuation- US$ 195 Million.
2. Contract for the Turnaround Maintenance (TAM) of the various refineries in the country~ US$ 152Million.
3. The construction of the Kaduna Refinery, some contractors were paid, while some have not been paid by the Nigerian Government. Few days ago, the president of the 4.Electrical and installations of condict in the central processing unit data base.$240 million.

federal republic of Nigeria called to the Aso-Rock Villa Abuja, where we held a meeting concerning the contractors that have not been paid their contract payments, after the meeting, the president then Appointed me to be in charge of the person who will be shortlisting the names of the contractors that have not received their contract payments and submit the list to him for necessary approval.

Why am writing you this mail, is for us to do a deal, I will be approving the sum of USD$35.5Million in your name, I want you to act as one of the contractors owned by the Nigerian Government, I will include your name in the list of the file to be submited to the presidency for approval and I am prepared to give you 30% of the total sum after this money is been transferred to your bank account.

Sir, if you are willing to do this deal with me, kindly contact me via the above telephone numbers Tel: +2348181545503. then I will now tell you the next step that we are going to follow and what you be required to send, to enable me start the immediate procurement of all the necessary paperwork/Approvals to back up the claim of the USD$35.5M in your favor. Please don’t fail to include your private contact details, including your Direct Telephone Number(MOBILE). Please destroy this letter, if you are not willing to do this deal with me. I will be investing my own share of the money through your guide lines in your country or if you have a company, I will prefer to go into partnership with you after the successful conclusion of the transaction. So please treat this issue with utmost confidentiality if you are willing to execute this deal with me, after all the documentations, We intend to conclude the transaction within the next 7 banking days. There is no risk involved on! the transaction it will be conduc

Have a wonderful Day.

Thanks

Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Omar Ibrahim
(FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, NNPC)
This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction or transmission of this email is strictly prohibited and you must not take any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr Omar Ibrahim.

+2348181545503
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.