Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

omarbello307@yahoo.com changes@infovia.com.ar

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

omarbello307@yahoo.com changes@infovia.com.ar

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:15 am

Next of Kin Scam:

Dear Friend,

I want to transfer US$20.5 Million to your bank account. The fund belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in Iraq War , leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to contact you to enable us claim the fund. Your share is 40% while 60% for me. This transaction is 100% risky free. Contact me for more details on my private email address which is
(omarbello307@yahoo.com)

Thanks,
Omar Bello.
Banque Régionale de Solidarite( BRS),
ouagadougou,Burkina Faso

HEADER:
Return-Path: <changes@infovia.com.ar>
Received: from mail-smtp09-mia.tpn.terra.com (unknown [10.235.200.40])
Wed, 23 Mar 2016 21:30:28 +0000 (UTC)
reply-to: omarbello307@yahoo.com
date: Wed, 23 Mar 16

Greetings,
Based on your email, However after going through your mail , I am from Burkina-Faso in West Africa. I have made up my mind to do this business with you and you should know that this is not a joke but real.. I am a staff of the same bank , where this claim is (B.R.S) Banque Régionale de Solidarité . I am in charge of making this payment of claim to all applicants of next of kin at our bank (B.R.S ) i am also among member of the board of payment committee.

Frankly speaking, I have been following up with the file of the deceased for the past years and have seen that it is 100% possible for me to use my seat / office at any place of work (B.R.S) to claim this money through the cooperation of a foreign partner since I cannot come out openly for the claim because i am a staff of the same bank.

Actually, I have the possibility of filing your name as the next of kin to the deceased as to enable the claim . This becomes 100% possible since the deceased did not / failed to fill the space of his next of kin with any name before and after his death , this and more gives room for me to fill the space with your own name as the next of kin to the deceased since we both have the same interest / goal .

According to the bank payment code of 1970 , amended in 1997 , section 24 , paragraph 6 stated that any payment of claim which is not concluded for a period of years the total amount will be called back into the bank reserve account as unclaimed money and the beneficiary will automatically loose the money .

Since it is only remaining few weeks for this claim to end , I don't want this huge amount to be called into the bank reserve account as unclaimed money since I can divert the fund into your account with the cooperation of both parties . This is why I decided in contacting you immediately i came across your e-mail address during the process of my navigation. L guarantee you 100% risk free of this claim since the deceased died a long side with all his immediate family leaving no one for the claim . this is our life time opportunity . In view of the above, it becomes very necessary that I corporate with a foreign partner for the claim since i cannot come out openly for the claim personally . and as the need be , I decided to fast and pray , asking God for a helper , the person / foreign partner that can corporate with me for the claim .

Please don't be afraid , as a staffs of the same bank i guarantee you that all arrangement for the smooth claim of this money has been finalized locally here in Burkina Faso before even contacting you . I am from Burkina-Faso in West Africa , Meanwhile , the best and only way you can work with me is to follow all my instruction very carefully .

You should try to call me on my private telephone number +226 77 67 48 87, After our discussion, I am going to send to you the text of application on how to apply and all the necessary information's you need to know. The bank on the receipt of your application of claim as the next of kin to the deceased will forward you with the bank official questionnaire , this official questionnaire contains all question relating to the deceased this questions will be drawn from his file which is with the bank ..

Immediately the bank forwards you with their official questions. You should not fail to send the same questions to me as to enable me pick out the correct answers from the deceased personal file which is with the bank as this will enable you answer all the questions very correctly since your ability to answer the bank official questionnaire guarantees/ confirm you as the original next of kin to the deceased.

Immediately we are able to answer all the bank questions very correct the board of payment will forward you with an acceptance letter , accepting your claim as the next of kin and immediately you sign the originals of your fund release order form , payment will be effected into any nominated bank account of our choice (T/T transfer ) within 48hrs .

Please , I am very serious , i know it may sound like a joke to you but it is real as a trial may convince you . it is a life time opportunity that just called, I decided to trust you since the need be and trust is the only root to any international business and I believe you will not fail me Immediately and after we Might have receive this money, we are going to bring out all related documents of claim so that there will be no trace of claim .

Best Regard
Omar Bello

+226 77 67 48 87

PHONE NUMBER:
+22677674887
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.

Possibly the same scammer here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34370&p=77382&hilit=Banque+R%C3%A9gionale+de+Solidarit%C3%A9#p77382
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: omarbello307@yahoo.com changes@infovia.com.ar

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Greetings,

Thanks for your mail sent to me, If you cannot get me on the my phone then I willl appreciate it if you send your telephone number to enable me call you from here. Sometime the network communication due have a little problem but try it again and please send me your own private telephone number so to reach you.

After our discussion I shall send to you the text of application on how to apply and all the necessary information you needed.

Thanks, with best regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:13 pm

Greetings,

Sequel to your email send to me, I really appreciate your willingness to assist me in this transaction. I want to assure you that this business is 100% risk free. I give you my words and we are going to conclude this transaction in Good Faith and share the fund peacefully. You don't have to be worried because I will ensure that this fund is been transferred into your account without having any problem.

What you have to do is to listen to my guide line until the fund is transferred into your account then I will come over to your country for disbursement of the fund according to the percentages I indicate in my first letter. I strongly believe that we will work together as partners and get this fund transferred into your account peacefully.

May looking at the whole transfer process it might look so difficult to achieve a successful result but I tell you that it is not as difficult as you might see it. There will not be any risk or problem after this fund is transferred into your account because i will delete all the files concerning the deceased customer in our bank after the fund is transferred. I want to assure you that this business will not cause any kind of problem to you because we are going to do it legally.

When this fund is transferred there will be some cover up legal document's my bank will issue you to show your bank that this fund is legally acquired. I tend to invest some part of this fund in hotel business and also import some agricultural machine's back to Burkina-Faso which I will use to set up mechanized farming. We can join together to set up all this investment if you wish but if it is not ok by you then you have to collect your own share and do anything you want to do with it..

Please, do not forget that I am here to back you up in this transaction. The only way to proceed further is that, you should send your banking details along with your bank information to the e-mail address where the fund will be transferred to. Note: You must keep this transaction as top secret until the fund is confirmed in you bank account. You should not let anybody notice this transaction until the fund get into your account. Keeping the top Secret of this transaction is very important for the security of the fund when it get into your account.

Below is the Transfer Application form which you have to fill with the particulars of your account and send it to the bank for the processing and transfer of this fund into your account and keep me informed for proper advised to avoid any error or mistake.

Send it immediately through the bank email address which is : ( banqueregionalesolidarite-faso@bk.ru ) and get back to me so that i will put all the necessary files in order for the approval of the fund.

.................................................................................................................................................................

APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACOUNT HOLDERNo: BRS :14-2558-5976 ROUTING No:9085113850

ATTN: DR.SAWADOGO KAMBORE.
Foreign Remittance Director,
BANQUE REGIONALE DE SOLIDARITE (B R S)
Email: banqueregionalesolidarite-faso@bk.ru
No: 479, Avenue N'Kwame N'Krumah BP 8 Ouagadougou 01,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Tel: /Fax. (226) 50 42 00 39
Our Ref: BRS-BF OUAGA 2000 B 124.

Attention Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SEBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS OF $20.5Million Dollars FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER 14-2558-5976.

I am the partner and next of kin to late Mr.Hassan El-Madi,Your customer who held the above account number and who died in Iraq war in 2006 by the U.S.A. Bomb Explosion. I discovered the above account details in my late partner warehouse in Baghdad and as his next of kin, I humbly appeal to your honored office to release and transfer this money into my receiving bank account as stated below:

1) My Bank Name is: ..............
2) Bank Address: ....
3) Account Number......
4) My Telephone Number..................
5) My fax....................................
6) Receiving Country: ...........
7) My E-mail Address............
8) My Age....................
9) my Occupation.....................
10) My Position in office.............
11) My home address.........

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this my application as I promise to abide by all your transaction rules and regulations.

PHONE NUMBER:
+22650420039
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Burkina Faso number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

omarbello307@yahoo.com banqueregionalesolidarite-faso@bk.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Greetings,

Please as soon as you hear from the Bank, You should update me so to advice you on what to do next. Everything is under-control here and the Bank is working on your application.

Greetings,

Thanks for your mail sent to me, I have gone through it and it was well understand. You should go ahead and fill questionaire with the answers and send it over to the Bank together with the Payment form which you will fill with your personal information and Bank details immediately. Please send it over to the bank as soon as possible and get back to me.

Please you should be more serious now we are going deeper into this transaction to avoid error or mistake's. You should also be intouch for more directions and advice, and please always follow the instructions of the bank to enable this fund transfer into your account.

Below is the answers to the questionaire

1) NAMEOF THE DEPOSITOR .......... LATE MR.HASAN EL-MADI.

2) NATIONALITY ..................... IRAQ

3) WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND THE DECEASED?...........PARTNER

4) HIS AGE: .......68 YEARS.

5) DIED IN IRAQ BY U.S. BOOMB EXPLOSION IN 2006.

6) HIS BUSINESS IN AFRICA ........ DEALER OF GOLD AND DIAMOND.

7)NO

8) NIL

9) TYPE OF ACCOUNT............... CURRENT ACCOUNT

10) ACCOUNT NUMBER... 142558-5976 ROUTING NUMBER 9085113850

11) MARITAL STATUS ................ MARRIED WITH CHILDREN.

12) NAME OF HIS WIFE .............. LATE MRS. HAJI EL-MADI HER AGE: 66 YEARS.

13) YES..THREE

14)NAMES OF HIS CHILDREN ....... LATE MR.MUSTAPHA AGE: 20 YRS. LATE
MISS.FATI AGE: 17 YEARS, LATE AND MR.MOHAMED AGE: 15 YEARS.

15) DEPOSIT AMOUNT ............. U.S. $ 20.5 MILLION

Please send the answers to the Bank immedaitely, Do it and get back to me.

Thanks,with best regards.
Looking forward to hear from you soonest
Yours Brother

BANQUE REGIONALE DE SOLIDARITE OUAGDOUGOU
AVENUE KWAME NKRUMA
OPPOSITE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
OUAGADUOGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA
TEL/.00226 50 42 00 39.

BRSBRS Date : 29-03-2016. BRSBRS

We acknowledged the receipt of your mail.Please kindly check your Attachment file and you will find the Bank official Questionaire form and Official Payment Form. Fill it and send back to the bank immediately so that the processing of your Inheritance fund will commence.

THE BRS BANK BURKINA-FASO, DEEMED IT WISE TO SYMPATHISE WITH YOU ON YOUR DECEASED PARTNER.

THANKS MANAGEMENT (BRS)

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay,interception, and amendment.. Banque Regionale De Solidarite and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic. Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement
adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire es t interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être retardé, intercepté ou modifié. Banque Regionale De Slidarite et ses filiales déclinent toute

HEADER:
Return-Path: <banqueregionalesolidarite-faso@bk.ru>
Received: from omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.89.163])
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016
From: Banque Regionale De Solidarite Burkina <banqueregionalesolidarite-faso@bk.ru>
Reply-To: Banque Regionale De Solidarite Burkina <banqueregionalesolidarite-faso@bk.ru>
Subject: BANQUE REGIONALE DE SOLIDARITE OFFICIAL VERIFICATION FORMS

AVENUE KWAME NKRUMA
OPPOSITE CATHOLIC CHURCH,
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA

TEL/.00226 50 42 00 39.
BRSBRS Date : 31-03-2016. BRSBRS

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY APPROVED VALID REMARKS:
BRS/BF/FRDAXX2016
BRS/FRD/FMF-ECD/016
BENEFICIRAY/IF/BRS/016
OUR REF: BRS/BF-X1X-TM/VOL 1.2016 YOUR REF:

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR MAIL

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail sent to this Bank. We have commence processing the transfer of your Inheritance Fund and the presentation of the Legal documents, We want to know how you want the transfer to be effect into your account, We have three options for you and we want you to get back to us immediately so that we can commence on the necessary procedures.
Option One: The Bank want to know if you are coming down to Burkina-Faso for opening a new Bank Account in your name so that we can be enable to transfer the fund into your new account which you open with the Bank or any of the International Banks of your choice as soon as you are here. If you are coming down to Burkina-faso, we have to assigned one of the Bank Attorney that will assist you for the opening of the account and procurement of the legal document to back up your transfer.

Option two: This fund can also transfer directly into your account without you coming down to Burkina-faso but you have to follow up all the necessary legal procedures to enable us effect the transfer into your account. You need to Re-activated the old deceased account because it have been Dormant for the past years and need to be Re-activate and also changing of ownership of the account to your name because the fund will be Legalized to avoid been questioned.

Third Option: This Fund can be lift through Diplomatic Immunity to your country for direct Cash Payment through our Bank Diplomatic method.

Please kindly get back to us immediately so that we can be able to put all the necessary files in order and commence the necessary procedures. Since you cannot be able to print out the form, you are advise to send the answers through Word. The Approval Letter will be out on 02nd April 2016 so we need to hear from you as soon as possible and please kindly send any of your identification such as your Id Card or International passport.

Thanks you for your understanding and co-operation and once more, thanks for your patronage.

Mrs Martina Yo
Asst. Manager
BRS BANK- Ouagdougou

AVENUE KWAME NKRUMA

TEL/FAX: 00226 50 42 00 39.
BRSBRS Date : 04-04-2016. BRSBRS

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY APPROVED VALID REMARKS:
BRS/BF/FRDAXX2016
BRS/FRD/FMF-ECD/016
BENEFICIRAY/IF/BRS/2016
OUR REF: BRS/BF-X1X-TM/VOL 1.2016YOUR REF:

LEGAL TRANSFER OBLIGATION

We need you to be swift in all your correspondences with this Bank because we are on the verge of making all huge transfers at the moment to enable us meet our working calendar. You are expected to forward immediately your nominated bank account information for re-confirmation to enable us act swiftly on satisfaction with you.

We have received your application and the Answers to our questionaire. We therefore urge you to abide by the instructions given hereunder to enhance the transfer of your inheritted funds to your account without delay.

The Board of Directors of this Bank has assured that once you comply as stated hereunder, your transfer will be effected at once.

Be informed that this bank based on our work schedule, wants to transfer your Partner fund to your account without delay. This is in lieu of the pressures from our audit department asking us to submit files for revision. It is our intentions to finish all impending transfers due to be made by this bank at the moment of which your case falls into one of them.

You are advised to adhere to all our instructions given to ensure that your about to-be inherited fund is transferred to your account swiftly.We want to make sure that your transfer is done hitch-freely without interception by other foreign financial offices on the partner of your transfer.This bank wish to inform you that we have gone through your application submitted to this bank which has been confirmed authentic by our Bank attorneys and accepted also by our governing council.

We are satisfied with your presentation given and is on the verge of transferring your partner fund to your designated bank account once you are able to abide by the rules governing this bank and the International transfer rules as stated hereunder.

According to the transfer rules for claims in this bank, it is evident that before the money will be transferred to your account, you need to change the ownership of the money to your name which means that a change of ownership must be effected. The money has been in a Dormant Account for years so cannot be withdrawn except reactivated and for the Legalization of the fund.

We cannot take money from the old account to conduct this exercise based on the fact that the account is still dormant.

This bank will like you to make this change of ownership quickly before 72 hours so as to pave way for the transfer of the fund to your account. Once the conditions stated herein are being met by you, we shall reactivated the old account for the transfer all the funds to your account through the KTT Direct transfer

We cannot transfer the money in the name of your late partner hence the account is already dormant that is why a compulsory change of ownership must be made by you .

CONDITIONS
In order to make a change of ownership and Legalized the Fund, you are required to send the sum of $520Dollars to cover the Legal proceduress And $895Dollars for the activation of the account.

If you are not in Burkina-faso and wants to transfer the money to the bank quickly as required, you can send it in the name of the Legal Attorney of this bank Hon. Mr. Michael Sanduru (BURKINA-FASO) through the Western Union Money Transfer Or Money-Gram . You are to communicate this bank to convey the transfer informations once effected. We want you to use the method because of the time given

You are exepected to act accordingly as indicated above by sending the money to conduct the exercise on your behalf. At the completion of the described above, the bank shall transfer your late partner fund to your designated bank account by swift on approval.

This bank may not also tolerate any violation of our rules.

Our duty is to protect all our customers.

We await your swift response.

BANK WITH US ALWAYS..

DR. RAFEAL KAFANDO

BANQUE REGIONALE DE SOLIDARITE OUAGDOUGOU BANK
AVENUE KWAME NKRUMA
TEL/.00226 50 42 00 39.

BRSBRS Date : 5-04-2016. BRSBRS

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email.
Pay the activation fees and get back to the bank for us to proceed on the transfer
Due to the strict policies established by Burkina-Faso Chambers of Commerce and Banking regulations and Inheritance Sub committee, which are unable to process the Transfer of your fund from your account or any alternative. These policies have been put in place to check previously experienced cases of funds mishandling and / or misappropriation and that we are obliged to act accordingly.
You are required to make such payment before your Fund can be transfered into your account through the Bank Customer Servce Account nfromation below.

Bank name: UBA BURKINA FASO
Bank Address: 1340 AVENUE DIMDOLOBSOM
Account Name: ASCO BURKINA
Account N°: 421070002499
Bank Swift: BIBUBFBF
Iban Code: BF93 26022 01242 421070002499 37

Treat very urgently, as I also remember that your Inheritance fund is ready for transfer as soon as you comply by the term and condition of this bank. Please kindly send the payent slip for record.
Congratulations.
Thank From The Management Banque Regionale De Solidarite Burkina-Faso.

20160406225432-9eb4e06c-me.png

20160406225434-e481bd15-me.png

20160406225436-9c228a3d-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:06 pm

Greetings,

May the peace of God be with you, I received your mail sent to me and I am so glad that the bank have commence all the necessary procedure and as soon as their received the fee, their will commence on the Re-activation of the account and legalization of the fund and all the legal document will be sent to you accordingly for the final transfer of the fund into your account.

Go ahead and send the fee to the Bank through the Account details giving to you by the Bank and as soon as you send the fee, you should forward the payment slip to the bank for record. Always update me for advice and direction on what to do.

Thanks and be blessed .
with best regards
Omar Bello
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

omarbello307@yahoo.com banqueregionalesolidarite-faso@bk.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:53 am

Greetings,

I received your mail sent to me about the account and I find out that the Bank have giving you a new account information. Please go ahead and send the fee immediately through the bank new account giving to you.by the Bank

Please do it immediately to enable the bank commence on the necessary transfer procedures.

BANQUE REGIONALE DE SOLIDARITE OUAGDOUGOU BANK
AVENUE KWAME NKRUMA
TEL/.00226 50 42 00 39.

BRSBRS Date : 08-04-2016. BRSBRS

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email sent to this Bank and we are bringing to your notice that the account giving to you is ok and good but we are now giving you another Bank Customer Service Account Information to enable you effect the transfer of the fees.

Kindly check below you will find the Bank New Customer Service Account Information
You are required to make such payment through the New Bank Customer Servce Account Infromation below.

NAME OF BANK: BANQUE INTERNATIONAL DU BURKINA /UBA ( BIBUBFBF )
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 412530000243
ACCOUNT NAME: OUANDAOGO ALIMA
SWIFT CODE: BIBUBFBF
CODE IBAN: BF 22 26022 07259 412530000243 83
BANK ADDRESS:AVENUE DIMDOLOBSOM 01 BP OUAGADOUGOU 01 BURKINA-FASO

Treat very urgently, as I also remember that your Inheritance fund is ready for transfer as soon as you comply by the term and condition of this bank. Please kindly send the payent slip for record.
Congratulations.
Thank From The Management Banque Regionale De Solidarite Burkina-Faso.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.