Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercypedro@ymail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

giftstivean@hotmail.com revdavidjones_@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:24 am

Gift's Skype ID:
live:giftstivean

My Dear One.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferring under the cooperation of a new partner from London UK. Presently I'm in UK with my Lovely Husband for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact Rev David Jones with his email (revdavidjones_@hotmail.com) and phone number: (+221771174993) ask him to send you the total cheque Draft of $350,000 00 US Dollars (Three hundred and fifty thousand dollars) i purposely drop this cheque in your favor for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. i appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with the Rev father David Jones, and on how to send the bank draft cheque to you, You may not hear from me again because my Husband are ready for us to travel out of London UK for vacation so please try and make sure that you get this bank draft cheque out from Rev father because i have made it for security purpose in your name, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner/Husband are having at hand, finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father David Jones on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with the Rev Father without any delay.
Best regards
Mrs Gift

PHONE NUMBER:
+221771174993
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.