Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Spell caster scammers

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

airfreightcourierservices1979@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:05 pm

Enter the Fake Courier, who is the same scammer doing a second scam on the victim:

From: AIRFREIGHT COURIER <airfreightcourierservices1979@outlook.com>
Date: 18 September 2015
To:
Subject: You Are Welcome To Airfreight Courier Services Delivery

Parcels
Airfreight Courier Services
Kingston Upon Thames,
Surrey,KT1 4DG,
Nigeria,Edo State

Dear xxxxx

You are welcome to Airfreight Courier Service an affiliate of the Nigeria Government. We are pleased to be at your services. Airfreight Courier Services is Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institution that Govern all Financial activities in the Nigeria. We operate 24 Hours daily,7 days weekly.
CONGRATULATIONS. A parcel containing what cannot be disclosed until it get to you was brought to our office by a man called DR EHIJELE

To begin the final process of receiving your package which involves its delivery to you, here are three(3) options from which you are to choose which is most convenient to you. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below. You are to be in charge of all the necessary courier charges to enable the shipment of your package to you.

Service Options: You are required to select a service option below.
Gold Express Delivery (24 hours)

Shipping & Handing 219 pounds
Insurance Cover 165pounds 00
Vat (5%) 128pounds 00
TOTAL 512pounds

Premium Economy Delivery (48 Hours)

Shipping & Handing 186pounds 00
Insurance Cover 147pounds 00
Vat (5%) 110pounds 00
TOTAL 443pounds 00

Classic Economy Delivery (3/5 Days)

Shipping & Handing 169pounds 00
Insurance Cover 132pounds 00
Vat (5%) 92pounds 00
TOTAL 392pounds 00

The delivery charges are a little high because of the comprehensive insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive parcel. We shall assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities.

If you need a currency converter, click on the link: http:/ /www. xe.com
Be informed that we do not operate a Cash On Delivery {COD} service for parcels of this nature because of the required insurance.

Also Note that your parcel is bonded and protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to make any deduction before it is remitted to you. This is in accordance with section(13) in of the National Delivery Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 2003 by the Constitutional Assembly, this is to protect customers/clients and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Do act accordingly and provide the requested information as soon as possible so that we can avoid any further delays in the delivery of your parcel.

On acknowledgement of this email, I will furnish you with information on how to make the required payments. Thank you for your patronage and anticipated co-operation.

Warm regards,
Mr. Thomas Morgan
Dispatch Officer.

COPYRIGHT © 1994-2014 ALL RIGHT RESERVED

===========

From: AIRFREIGHT COURIER <airfreightcourierservices1979@outlook.com>
Date: 19 September 2015
To:

Dear xxxx

We have your parcel in our office that was giving to us to deliver to you by a man called
dr ehijele and the parcel have celled and cover until it get to the destination
we want you to get back to us so that we can deliver it to you without any further delayed
but you are to forward your house address to us immediately and tranfer the money for the
delivery but you have to make your choice for the three option

==========

To:
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015

Parcels
Kingston Upon Thames,
Surrey,KT1 4DG,
Nigeria,Edo State

Dear xxxx

You are welcome to Airfreight Courier Service an affiliate of the Nigeria Government. We are pleased to be at your services. Airfreight Courier Services is Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institution that Govern all Financial activities in the Nigeria. We operate 24 Hours daily,7 days weekly.
CONGRATULATIONS. A parcel containing what cannot be disclosed until it get to you was brought to our office by a man called DR EHIJELE

To begin the final process of receiving your package which involves its delivery to you, here are three(3) options from which you are to choose which is most convenient to you. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below. You are to be in charge of all the necessary courier charges to enable the shipment of your package to you.

Service Options: You are required to select a service option below.
Gold Express Delivery (24 hours)

Shipping & Handing 219 pounds
Insurance Cover 165pounds 00
Vat (5%) 128pounds 00
TOTAL 512pounds

Premium Economy Delivery (48 Hours)

Shipping & Handing 186pounds 00
Insurance Cover 147pounds 00
Vat (5%) 110pounds 00
TOTAL 443pounds 00

Classic Economy Delivery (3/5 Days)

Shipping & Handing 169pounds 00
Insurance Cover 132pounds 00
Vat (5%) 92pounds 00
TOTAL 392pounds 00

The delivery charges are a little high because of the comprehensive insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive parcel. We shall assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities.

If you need a currency converter, click on the link: http:/ /www. xe.com
Be informed that we do not operate a Cash On Delivery {COD} service for parcels of this nature because of the required insurance.

Also Note that your parcel is bonded and protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to make any deduction before it is remitted to you. This is in accordance with section(13) in of the National Delivery Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 2003 by the Constitutional Assembly, this is to protect customers/clients and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Do act accordingly and provide the requested information as soon as possible so that we can avoid any further delays in the delivery of your parcel.

On acknowledgement of this email, I will furnish you with information on how to make the required payments. Thank you for your patronage and anticipated co-operation.

Warm regards,
Mr. Thomas Morgan
Dispatch Officer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

lizajamesforuyu@yahoo.com lizajames@mail.bg liza_james2@yaho

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:10 pm

* 105.235.28.244 Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <lizajames@mail.bg>
Received: from [105.235.28.244] by web101320.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: liza_james2
Sender: liza_james2@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 04:20:44 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Miss Liza James <lizajamesforuyu@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello my name is liza james from UK, My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 3 days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issue, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster Dr Ogume, i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again at (drogumeci@yahoo.com). in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is (drogumeci@yahoo.com) and also his phone number +22577587536 Liza James
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

=
+22577587536
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com inf.offhh0001@cantv.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:47 pm

* 154.120.94.141 Spectranet Ltd Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <inf.offhh0001@cantv.net>
Received: from 154.120.94.141 ([154.120.94.141]) by webmail-04.mgmt.cantv.net
(Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Sun, 29 Nov 2015 17:02:36 -0430 (VET)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 17:02:36 -0430 (VET)
Reply-To: jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
To: xxx
Subject: Office Of The U S Ambassador To Nigeria
X-Originating-IP: [154.120.94.141]

Attachments area
Preview attachment PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHED.rtf
[Rich Text]
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com inf.offhh0001@cantv.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:16 am

* 197.242.97.107 Spectranet Ltd Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <inf.offhh0001@cantv.net>
Received: from 197.242.97.107 ([197.242.97.107]) by webmail-02.datacenter.cha.cantv.net
(Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Sat, 28 Nov 2015 16:24:11 -0430 (VET)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 16:24:11 -0430 (VET)
Reply-To: jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
To: shedispellcaster@gmail.com
Subject: Office Of The U S Ambassador To Nigeria
X-Originating-IP: [197.242.97.107]

same email attachment.

==

shedispellcaster@gmail.com is associated with spellcaster scams. This one is posted on "Living with ALS" guestbook.
He is targeting termially ill people. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Submitted by
Name: Rudiger Lothar Manfred
E-mail: Contact

HOW I GOT BACK MY EX LOVER BY HELP OF DR SHEDI

My name is Rudiger Lothar Manfred from United State of America,i want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my ex-lover of my life back,i want to tell the people in the world there is a real spell caster online and is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. SHEDI SPELL CASTER, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my boyfriend who dumped me, When i contacted Dr SHEDI he cast a love spell for me and my Boyfriend who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr SHEDI can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more thanks once again wonderful man for helping me to bring my ex lover back to me,thank you,thank you again and again Dr Shedi, You can contact him Via this email:{ shedispellcaster@gmail.com

Another: http:/ /www.economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2015/07/europe-and-gay-marriage

guest-nwamnjj
Dec 3rd 2015 6:58 GMT

HOW I GOT BACK MY EX LOVER BY HELP OF DR SHEDI

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Shedi she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is shedispellcaster@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dream

(3) You want to be promoted in your office.

(4) You want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) HIV/AIDS CURE

(10)Loretta spell

(11) love spell

(12) business spell

if you are in any problem email him now and he will help you

Contact him today on:shedispellcaster
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

dr.alimospelltemple@yahoomail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:22 am

found this scammer here posting in comments section: http://www.economist.com/blogs/erasmus/ ... y-marriage

guest-nwaelam

Dec 3rd 2015 13:41 GMT

Hello friends,My name is. Miss joy randy I have to give this
miraculous
testimony,After being in relationship with mary for seven
years,h
explained my problem to someone online and she
suggested that I should
contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring
her
back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no
choice
than to try it, I meant a spell caster called dr. Alimo and he
told me there was no
problem that everything will be okay before two days, that
my ex will
return to me before two days, he cast the spell and
surprisingly in
the last day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so
surprised,
I answered the call and all she said was that she was so
sorry for
everything that happened, that she wanted me to return to
her, that she
loves me so much. I was so happy and went to her, that was
how we
started living together happily again. Since then, I have
made promise
that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I
would be of
help to such person by referring him or her to the only real
and
powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem
and who is
different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could
need the
help of the spell caster, HIS WEBSITE ADDRESS is
dr.alimospelltemple@yahoomail.com
or dr.alimospelltemple@gmail.com you can email him if
you need his assistance
in your relationship or anything. can never stop talking
about you doctor ,
com contact his now for
solution to all your problems,for any help you want his to do
for you.
Thank you Great: dr.alimospelltemple@gmail.com. Or call him is phone number +234 814 452 9924 or whatsapp him on +2347052302954
SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT him AS
WELL.
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be extremely rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover you
lost money.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
(10)if you want to stop your divorce.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce
no matter how what stage
(15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
contact him if you wish via on +234 814 452 9924 whatsapp him or +2347052302954 email[dr.alimospellemple@yahoomail.com ]. Thanks dr
=
+2348144529924

+2347052302954
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

parkersmithloans@gmail.com agenteddie555@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:15 am

Return-Path: <agenteddie555@gmail.com>
Reply-To: parkersmithloans@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 23:56:45 +0100
Subject: spiritual help
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

--
i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell
caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very
great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I
contacted this man and he did a perfect spell and he gave me the
winning lottery numbers. I won (Three Millions Pounds) Dr.odudu truly
you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through
lottery. once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to
win the lottery, and please sir keep your good work because people
need your help in their lives Email him:
oduduoraclespellcaster@gmail.com call him +2348053954786
=
scammer FB account: John John Mack‎
November 12, 2015 ·

We are a Certified Financial Institution approving funds for all kinds of project. Our loan/financial offer is given at a low interest rate of 3% and it's
repayment duration is very friendly and customer convenient.
Repayment period is within 12 to 120 months with an initial 6-12 months grace period with no re-payment penalty.
We approve a funding for up to $100 Million and above depending on the nature of business.
We are currently funding for Existing businesses with existing management team, with major work on Energy, Contract Execution, Commercial Real Estate
Purchase, Business Expansion, Transportation, Technology, Healthcare , pay rent, taxes, buy cars etc.
We are open to having a good business relationship with you as our financial scheme is very flexible and customer convenient.
If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-
operation.
If you are interested in this offer, kindly contact us via email to receive our Funding Terms and Conditions. (parkersmithloans@gmail.com)
Wishing you all the best!!!

Scammer is impersonating being affliated with this legitimate website, BadCreditLoans.com

He posted this in comments section here: http://www.yrittajat.fi/fi-fi/keskipohj ... e5a5d9&p=6

And also at a few other sites online.

02/16/2016 23:42, parks smith
Hello Sir / Ma,
NEW YEAR Loan of SERVICE!
Are you looking for legitimate, fast and reliable loan?
Free no collateral / loan collateral loans,
offer loan services of different types ranging from
Complete loan subordinated better designed to
you. The loans are provided at a very low interest rate.
We offer mortgage business, business, personal, housing, acquisition
land and many more. Personal identity is not needed and
no credit check required guarantee 100% of the Nation /
world. Our dignity is respected at the same time
higher quality services, we should not forget to draw
attention we give loans to customers sincerely and seriously
mentality that must be raised with the assistance of financial
loans / credits. Contact us through our
email EMAIL parkersmithloans@gmail.com
LOAN APPLICATION
Receiver's name: ........
Delivery address: ...
City: .......
Postcode: ........
Mobile number: .....
Fax: .........
Birthdate: ............
Style: ......
Needed: .......
ID cards........
Loan Purpose: ..........
The loan / Length: ........

parks Smith

Posted on a music band Facebook account:
Odudu Oracles Are you in need of a spiritual help to bring back your ex get rich and get babies contact odudu now;oduduoraclespellcaster@gmail.com
Yesterday at 12:34pm
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: Spell caster scammers

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:04 am

January 18

FRINED
Take your time and read this testimony do not ignore save others life by
ready and sharing this testimony.
This is real take it serious, my name is (joy) from USA, who will believe
that a herb can cure HIV&AIDS i never believe that this will work i have
spend a lot of $$money when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me
healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i
heard about this great man who is well know as herbal medical man who has
herbs to cure HIV&AIDS and CANCER also, i decided to email him, unknowingly
to me that this will be the end of HIV&AIDS in my body, he prepare the
herbs for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of one
month when taking the herbs, he told me to go to the hospital for a check
up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative
i was so so shock i did not believe it was true, i thought it was a joke, i
went to other hospital and was also negative, then i took my friend who was
also suffering from CANCER to the herbal man. his name is Dr.omohan., after
she has taking the herbs she was also confirm disease free . He also have
the herb to cure.
(1) CANCER,
(2) ASTHMA,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) IMPOTENCE,
(6) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(7) DIARRHEA
(8) DIABETES...E.T.C
please i want every one with this virus to be free and be cured, that is
why am dropping his email address. Email: {dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com}
call or what-sapp him on +2349030313722 do not
hesitate to email him, he is a good and a great man. DR.OMOHAN thank you
for saving my life, and I promise I will always and forever testify for
your good work

-

THE GREAT OFEMO BRING MY HUSBAND BACK CONTACT: DROFEMOSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM
Your comments? I Have never believer in love spell until i met this world's top spell caster. He is really powerful and could help cast spell to bring back once's gone.Dr Ofemo the great spell caster that restore my life back. i had a fight with my husband in the past which led to our breakup. I tried all i could to make him come back to me but he refuse and said it was over between us, one day i came across a testimony on the internet on how Dr. Ofemo used his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact Dr. Ofemo via email and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 48 hours after he has finish the preparation of the white magic spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that Dr. Ofemo is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and fell on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back. Do you have a problem then also contact Dr. Ofemo today via email: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com you can call the great Dr four help +2348163387496. am so happy very well Love and Many Blessings Back to me again!email address: drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com thank you so much Dr Ofemo. his web/site :http:/ /drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

drowonaspelltemple@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:07 am

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

How can I explain this to the world that there is a man called Dr
owona who helped me bring back my ex lover and restored my womb..when
all hope was lost..Me and my lover have been married for the past 7
years with no child we were living happily..untill one day that we
have a misunderstanding because i had not be able to have a child for
him, so he decided to live me because of another woman, i was so sad
and frustrated and i could not even eat until one day i was browsing
through the internet where i saw a lady called Jessica testifying
about spell caster call Dr owona who helped her brought back her
husband, so i decided to take a try in contacting the spell caster Dr
owona so i explain all my problem to Dr owona and he told me that i
should not worry that he is going to help me solve my problem,that my
lover will come back home to my greatest surprise in just 24 hours my
husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness i was so surprise
now we are back again as husband and wife,all my thanks goes to Dr
owona,worry no more Dr owona is here to help u all. email;
drowonaspelltemple@gmail.com you can whatsapp him with this number
+2348115204568 OR go through his FACEBOOK PAGE
https://web.facebook.com/search/top/?q= ... emple&em=1
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

morganjuliet50@gmail.com michaeljamesloanplc01@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:40 pm

Return-Path: <morganjuliet50@gmail.com>
Reply-To: michaeljamesloanplc01@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 14:32:20 -0800
Subject: WELCOME TO THE GREAT AREMENU OF OGUN SPELL TEMPLE

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AREMENU OF OGUN SPELL TEMPLE

Welcome to the great AREMENU spell temple where you can get solution to all your problems Do you want to be rich, famous, wants prosperity in your business, want your ex back to you, want people to love you, success in your examination, win bets, want to see vision, you need promotion in Work, you need healing to all types of diseases and lot more just contact the great AREMENU and now by messaging me and your problems will be solved. CONTACT US ON ( aremenuspelltemple@gmail.com)

=
This spell caster also does loan scams, posting fake "testimonials" for his other scams:

https://plus.google.com/
Morgan Juliet

Morgan Juliet commented on a post on Blogger.

Hello Every One, I am mrs morgan juliet I quickly want to use this

medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real

loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from

being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy

life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of

trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $5,200

i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online

who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of

mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and

to our conclusion she told me about a man called peterson fred who is

the C.E.O of michael james loan plc, So i applied for a loan sum of

(320,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved

easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning

the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited

into my bank so i want to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly

contact him via: ( michaeljamesloanplc01@gmail.com) he does not know

am doing this i pray that God will bless him for the good thing he has

done in my life.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2017-01-25 17-47-34.png
morganjuliet50@gmail.com
Screenshot from 2017-01-25 17-47-34.png (135.66 KiB) Viewed 5834 times
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

ramzanhelp31@gmail.com odenoretemple@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Return-Path: <odenoretemple@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ramzanhelp31@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 11:04:36 -0800
Subject: Blank ATM card can withdraw $500 daily
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

--
PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Luana. My blank ATM card can
withdraw $500 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have
$14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines
and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money
for business and enough money for me and my family to live on . I am
really happy i met Luana because i met two people before her and they
took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now.
Luana sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own
card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the
ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is
illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to
Luana because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in
all countries except, Mali . Luana email address is
ramzanhelp31@gmail.com

=
This ATM card scammer also does spell caster scams.

One of his many spell caster posts on guestbooks and comment sections all over the internet.

Relationships Make You Conscious, Not Happy, by Eckhart Tolle

FaceBook On Oct 8, 2016 junaita Hdye wrote:
Greating to the view...I want to testify of the good work of Dr.Odenore who helped me in achieving the goals, i was in a relationship for 3year with my ex lover and everything was going so sweet i loved him and i believed he loved me more than anything in this world after a while i noticed some changes in him so i knew something was wrong i tried to please him in several ways but no outcome, shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen, one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great Dr.Odenore even when i did not believe i was convinced by my friend so i contacted him and let him know all my problems and he said i should not worry that everything will be okay for me, in 24 hous my lover came asking me to forgive him,so if you are going through any problem contact him he might be the answer to your problem, here is his email address: odenoretemple@gmail.com or Call +2349030153850

1. Love Spells
2. Lost Love Spells
3. Divorce Spells
4. Marriage Spells
5. Binding Spells
6. Breakup Spells
7. Banish a past Lover.
8. You want to be promoted in your office.
9. Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells
10. Abdominal Fat

contact him he might be the answer to your problem, here is his email address: odenoretemple@gmail.com or Call +2349030153850

Nigeria mobile phone number.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.