Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kelvinbalogun@deliveryman.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kelvinbalogun@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attn: ,

I wish to inform you that our flight has arrived (Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport) with your consignment.

Your consignment with Tag No:41212140/CBN/FGN/16 is right here in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport and you are expected to come with the custom clearance duty for the release of the consignment to you in person.

Note that i have a limited time to accomplish this mission so you are expected to come and meet me within 48hrs from now and have your consignment release to you by the men of the U.S custom services.

Call me or send text message to me as soon as you receive this message to +1 940 604 9597.

Best Regards,
Mr.Kelvin Balogun,
Cellphone: + 1 940 604 9597.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <kelvinbalogun@deliveryman.com>
Received: from [41.58.6.201] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 1 Mar 2016
Subject: Your consignment

Good evening to you.

In my first letter i told you that your name and your email was among the list given to me for delivery of their consignment to the united states and this is your consignment Tag No:41212140/CBN/FGN/16 which is still here in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport waiting for clearance.

I was mandated to invite everybody on the list to come in person to settle the customs clearance duty for the release of their consignment in person which i have sent a letter to every one of you today and i am expecting most clients to come while some are making plans for me to deliver it to their address since they are scared to show face to the U.S. customs .

As i said earlier, i have a limited time to accomplish this mission so whatever that you want's to do has to be done fast.Call me or send text message to me as soon as you receive this message to + 1 940 604 9597.

Good Morning ! i just want to remind you that i am still expecting to hear from you since after my last mail yesterday.

Note that i have a limited time to accomplish this mission so you are expected to respond back to me immediately so that your consignment will be release to you by the men of the U.S custom services.

Kindly call me or send SMS to my mobile telephone number + 1 940 604 9597 immediately you receive this mail.

Best Regards,
Mr.Kelvin Balogun

In my first letter i told you that your name and your email was among the list given to me by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for delivery of their consignment to the united states and this is your consignment Tag No:41212140/CBN/FGN/16 which is still here in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport waiting for clearance.

Some of the beneficiaries who came here to claim their consignment in person are rejoicing and testifying for receiving a long awaited inheritance/contract funds owed to them by the Nigerian government. I was mandated to invite everybody concerned to come in person to settle the customs clearance duty for the release of the consignment to them in person which i did sent a letter to every one of you and those who made efforts to come have gone home happily

If you cannot come to clear the consignment yourself, i can make delivery to your address in michigan if you make the clearance fees available to me here .

As i said earlier, i have a limited time to accomplish this mission so whatever that you want's to do has to be done fast.

Best Regards,
Mr.Kelvin Balogun,

It was nice to read your mail this morning.

Sorry i don't own a foreign bank account,the only means for you to send the money to me here in atlanta georgia is either by western union or money gram and i will receive it same day for the delivery to your address without delay .

If you are ready i send the receivers information to you because time is not on my side here.

Below are the details that you need to send the clearing charges of us$840 via money gram or western union international money transfer :.

Receiver Name:
city : ClarcsVille
Zipcode : 30523
State : Georgia

Kindly use the above information and forward a scan copy of the money receipt to me as quickly as possible to enable me proceed to tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Mr.Kelvin Balogun

Western Union / Moneygram receiver is the same person accepting bank transfers for Amina Hamed who's topic is here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37769&p=86038#p86038

PHONE NUMBER:
+19406049597
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Wichita Falls, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc

(940) 604-9597
Owner is based in Wichita Falls, TX
Mobile - Choice Wireless LC
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drclaraadegbite@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:02 am

Same claim number:
Attn: Sir, I wish to inform you that our flight has arrived (Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport) with your consignment. Your consignment with Tag No:41212140/CBN/FGN/16 is right here in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport and you are expected to come with the custom clearance duty for the release of the consignment to you in person. Note that i have a limited time to accomplish this mission so you are expected to come and meet me within 48hrs from now and have your consignment release to you by the men of the U.S custom services. Reply through mail or Call me as soon as you receive this message to +1 940 602 6010. Best Regards, Mr.Gideon Abraham, Cellphone: +1 940 602 6010

Header:
Return-Path: <drclaraadegbite@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.8.102] (unknown [154.120.100.96])
by mail3.ventnouveau.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id D4CF6121F2C;
Thu, 2 Jun 2016
Subject: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL (markt)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.120.100.96<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone number:
+19406026010
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Burkburnett, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc

(940) 602-6010
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Burkburnett, TX
Mobile - Choice Wireless LC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dipgideonabram@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:18 am

Attention: Mr. ,

In response to your mail, Kindly know that i am on official assignment and of which contact of consigment owners are given to me and it is my duty to contact the owner of a particular consigment upon my arrival. Like i said in my earliest mail, i will not have much time to spare as my duty is strictly on delivery of the tagged consigments.

All you need to do is to come over with the required Custom Duty Certificate for the lease of the consignment to you.

However, you can call me or send an sms via my telephone number to confirm other details and also my location within the states. I am presently in Baltimore Maryland for delivery of a cleared onsignment. You should know how classified/confidential information regarding every consignment for delivery should be. I await your reply, call or sms.

Best Regards,
Mr.Gideon Abraham,
Cellphone: +1 940 602 6010

Header:
Return-Path: <dipgideonabram@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x243.google.com (mail-vk0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::243])
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016
Subject: RE:HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: kelvinbalogun@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:39 pm

I will like you to re-confirm the following details to me immediately you receive this mail.

Your office or residential address
Your home or cellphone numbers
A scanned copy of your state drivers license for identification

Looking forward to hear from you asap.

Best Regards,
Mr.Joe Williams,
Cellphone: + 1 940 602 6010.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: kelvinbalogun@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:46 am

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email including some of your personal details as requested but you still have to send a scanned copy of your state drivers license or international passport for identification.

Best Regards,
Mr.Joe Williams,

Header:
Return-Path: <dipgideonabram@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x244.google.com (mail-qk0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::244])
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016
Subject: Attn:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: cscs1@naij.com drclaraadegbite@gmail.com

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:06 am

same text of the scam email above, different email address:

Received: from [192.168.8.101] (unknown [154.118.2.156])
by mail3.ventnouveau.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 562FC1288B1;
Mon, 6 Jun 2016 21:42:41 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL ))
To: Recipients <drclaraadegbite@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 19:43:35 +0100
Reply-To: cscs1@naij.com
Return-Path: drclaraadegbite@gmail.com

* 154.118.2.156 Spectranet Lagos Nigeria
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

dipgideonabram@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:59 pm

It's is important that i receive a copy of your identification before i can step forward to deliver your consignment to your location .

At this point, i request that you apply for either a personal identity card, state drivers license or international passport and forward copy of it to me within the next few days for further proceedings without delay.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Mr.Gideon Abraham,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dipgideonabram@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:37 am

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail which contents has been noted. I will expect to receive copy of your international passport soonest.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mr.Gideon Abraham,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dipgideonabram@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Waiting for so long will cost me much which i cannot afford presently, can you get a normal identity card for yourself by tomorrow and send the scan copy to me ? all i need to see if your face to identify you when we meet and nothing more.

It is important that you receive your consignment box between Monday/Tuesday next week so that i can return back to my base.

Best Regards,
Mr.Joe Williams,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dipgideonabram@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:29 pm

It's alright, but how do i identify you when i get to your airport to be sure that i am with the real owner of the consignment box?.

After i succeed in using my international passport to gain the release of your consignment from the U.S Customs, how to i transport myself with the box down to your city ?.

I looking forward to your answers soon.

Best Regards,
Mr.Joe Williams,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.