Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Amal Maher

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Amal Maher

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:20 am

Amal Maher is an Egyptian Singer. The scammer is using the same script as the one in this topic:
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... +beckstead

Victim Met the Scammer on thaidatevip:

E-mail from Beck Peace treassured31@gmail.com :

Hello ,

My name is Peace Beckstead, I'm 31 yrs old, (Single girl), Native of USA female, Yes
I'm a Citizen of the state because i was born in Denver Colorado, I really
appreciate it so much, actually am very beautiful, very honest, caring, romantic
kind and i am Located in United Kingdom with my Grand mother.

Christian by religion. Graduate in Bachelor Degree in HMT (HOTEL MANAGEMENT), My
body style is average weight I am physically active girl who is very active, but can
be passive sometimes, I never smoke. I am the only girl in the family of my mother
and father.

My Father was Originally from Denver Colorado While my Mother was Originally from
United Kingdom. My father and my Mother is not alive anymore. My only Grand mother
is 74 years. I have no boyfriend. but I would like to have one now. It has real been
along time I started searching for a lovely man, But i notice that men over here are
for cheating. That's why i decided to seek online because i heard about the dating
site on a Television Program called SOUL OPERA. Am here to establish a serious
relationship leading us to marriage.

My favorite indoor activities are: Board / Card games, Computers, Cooking, Dancing,
Drawing / Painting, Listening to Music, Movies / Theater, Reading, Role Playing
Games, Shopping, Video Games, Watching TV. Favorite indoor sports: Basketball,
Swimming. Favorite outdoor sports: Basketball, Football, Swimming. Favorite types of
Movies: Action, Adventure, Animations, Comedy, Horror, Mystery, Romance. Favorite
types of Music: Dance, Pop / Top 40, Rap, Reggae, Soul / R & B, Techno/Rave.
Favorite types Restaurants: American, French, Chinese, Fast Food, Italian. I usually
read: Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and magazines. For now these are all I could
talk about myself.

I will also appreciate it, if you can reply me and tell me more about yourself,
family, background and Work. You known my heart is seeking for a truthful man like
you to be sincere to me that you will surprise my heart and not deceiving me on any
way. It's been great knowing you and it will be lovely having you, take care and
reply soon.

Note: There are no distances in friendship. Together we can make it happen. kiss
,fun . Hope you will love to meet me. Love to hear from you soon .

Peace.

Profile Elements:
Peace Bsmith / peace.bsmith
Active on February 23rd, 2016
LIFE EVENTS
In a Relationship
Photo Used:
Capture3.PNG

Dear ,

Thanks for your kind email, I love the way you express your self in advance.
Am impressed getting to know you more better so that we can surely make things come
to passed. Since you know am here seeking a very serious relationship leading to
marriage. Sorry to hear about your brother's health, May God Almighty ill him. Here
is my cell number below. I will like you to answer this questions below. My Phone
Number below: +447087664717 what is your best color?
do u like to play with kids?
Tell me how you treat your woman ?
what is your model of dressing ?
I hope to hear from you soon.

Peace.

Dear ,

Good Lovely Thursday Morning. Great to hear from you. Been thinking about you.
Really hoping that we can through correspondence become closer. I think as
previously mentioned if we speak from within our heart and soul then each should
have a good look at the real person we are, and hopefully what we both see we like
and then move forward. That is my hope.

About my hobbies. I love the outdoors, nature so try and be in nature as much as
possible. Love going hiking, especially with my dog. I like golf, swimming, working
out and love beaches. I like to travel and enjoy the sun and beach. I like having my
friends and families over at Granny house for dinner or just get together's. I still
love flying and fly when I can. I like taking weekend road trips in Granny car. I
have many other interests I guess that are the normal things to do on weekends.

My favorite color is WHITE.

I do enjoy kids. Although I have one I have been a mentor to several kids. His
9years old. Roger by name. I love the energy and the pure way kids look at the
world. They give you energy and hope.I can answer How I treat man with one word.
Respect and like KING. Granny taught me well since when I was young to always be a
gentle-lady and sincerely. She had always used the saying " Daughter respect all of
life, but especially the Man in your life as he gives you purpose. I can guarantee
you I am a gentle-lady first and foremost. Some think that's old ways but I believe
I was raised correctly in that manner. I like to put a smile on my Man's face
anytime I can. I see myself as a romantic Women. I think it takes romance to keep
two people close and in love. Loyalty is extremely important to me.

I dress mostly casually, but can wear suit when its needed. I love jeans. I like
nice quality cloths.

I was raised by Granny with love and in a positive environment. Remember i lost my
both parents when i was 8 yrs old. Never harsh words were spoke by my Granny. I
never ever heard them argue. Granny is my best friend. Am the choir leader in my
church. I just cant say enough about my parents. They gave me the foundation to be
successful and a good human as an adult. Now please tell me what you think, and
please tell me more about you, and have high hopes for us.

Respectfully
Yours Ever,
Peace.

Dear ,

Good Evening, How are you? Guess great? I just return home from work and
decided to check on my email to see if your respond comes in, Thanks for getting
back to me. I am so glad to read from you, Am very much sorry to hear about your
brother's health. I set a prayer for him, I believe the Lord will ill him
completely. Did you took him to the hospital yet? i hope you aren't using self
medication for him. Please take your time and respond to me as soon as everything is
fine. I understand how you feel with the situation. God will ill him. I wait here
for your next respond. Yours Sincerely,Peace.

Dear Precious , I hope you are doing very well. I just awake from bed
and thought I would reply to your last message. Thanks for the message. I see you
spend some time in london. So you know everywhere here in London. Say me HI to your
brother. Thanks for getting back to me. I am so glad to read from you, It was so
nice of you to tell me a little about yourself and i must say i am really
impressed, I am willing to take the time necessary for you and I to become more
familiar with each other, distance is not an issue and neither is age, race, or
color and i would like to know what you looking for in a Woman or perhaps if you
were to be in a relationship with someone what are the things you would Look out
for? and How do you feel about long distance relationships? How would you treat a
Woman you Love so much? Do you believe in true Love ? Are you the kind of Man
that easily gets angry or upset with your partner ? Do you ever consider having
children or settling down later in a committed relationship with someone ? Do you
believe in commitment ? If you found the right person for you what would you do ?
Have you ever hurt a Woman before? What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams?
mine is to get to be happy in all my dreams to reach paradise and i never give
hope.

Do you like kids? If yes, How many? i love kids and i like to play and
be with them.Would you like to have Kids? What makes you upset? What makes you
happy? What do you expect from your Partner? How do you handle conflict in a
relationship? What do you look for in a Relationship?If there is something you want
to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is okay, to me
it is important. Well I am Really Serious About You and Interested In Getting To You
.I hope you don't mind me asking much questions from you.I am just only trying to
get to know each other better. I will be waiting for your next respond.

Yours Sincerely,
Peace

My Precious , Good Lovely Beautiful Sunday Morning my
Dear, Just read your email. Am getting ready to be on to church because am CM which
means Choir Master. I sing Gospel. I appreciate your input and I agree with you
100% on everything you said. You just don't know how happy i'm this wonderful
morning for me, I take my time to read your message to me and re-read it to be able
to understand because it a large message, I feel comfortable getting along with
you. I'm also yours if you want me, in fact God Almighty has already join us
together, We just have to pray for the best time to come between us. I always treat
my Man right. That's something you'll never have to worry about. I'm in currently
in Tottenham, London. I'm a citizen of the state US, also have British Passport. I
don't have any issue to fly anywhere in the world. What i will only do is to
purchase flight ticket as soon as things turn to reality with us. Granny has a
store here where she sell clothes, shoes and fragrances. She used to order goods
from US, Italy, Germany e.t.c. I know it more cheaper there. Maybe if i had the
opportunity to be there, i can help her in ordering some items. I do have a son.
Age of 9 years old. I do not get divorce. I lost his father in Air force Military.
I don't mind if you don't want kid again. Am satisfy with what i
have. You have already broadened my perspective, looks like
our love is growing so soon and suddenly, if you ask me... You are now a part of my
life, and I don't want you to go anywhere baby. Say you'll stay with me... Now I
have a reason to listen to all of the songs I've ignored when I was alone because
they speak of love. Now they remind me of you. My goals are
quite simple as well. I just want to love and be loved by the Man of my choice. I
want to re-marry. You know, all this time when I was single, I had to tell myself
that being single is okay. Really its not. And now that I have you, I don't want to
go back to that. I want (this thing of ours) to advance, and grow. I am so happy
that its you, it could not have been any one else that makes me feel the you do. Am
I rambling? Ha ha!!! Thanks for all your time and i do appreciate, I believe with
God everything are possible, I must stop here and waiting to read from your next
respond as soon as i return back home.Yours Ever,
Peace.

Photos Used:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+447087664717
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.