Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marcyalkhalifa7@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

marcyalkhalifa7@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:53 am

Zorpia:

Hello nice to meet you, how are you dear? i am Mercy Alkhalifa,
i just view your profile now i become interested to know you.
please contact me with my email id (marcyalkhalifa7@ outlook.com) i will
tell you more about me

Screen name: Marcy / MarcyAlkhali0422
24, Breda, Netherlands
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑80, in Ireland.

Picture used:

marcy.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marcyalkhalifa7@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:01 am

Skype ID for Marcy:
live:marcyalkhalifa7

Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, I contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Marcy Majzoub Alkhalifa 23 years old girl from south Sudan, only daughter of Late Dr Majzoub Alkhalifa. My father was a politician and also a Gold dealer before he was killed with my mother by Rebel attack during the political crisis that happens in my country some years ago,It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now at refugee camp under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( Rev. Donatus Diop ) who is the Reverend of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me and the children in the camp but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Rev Tel number is (+221763036789)or (+221784822903) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate here with me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.7(Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your country and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here because am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money after the transfer and you will also help me invest the 80% of the amount in any investment of your choice in your country under your care. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people with vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English very fluently. Please i have some important question for you which i need answer from your inner heart.

Please i will like to know from your heart if you will really help me to retrieve this money from the bank without any betrayal?.
I will like to know if you will really help me to invest this money in a good and profitable business in your country?
I will like to know if you will really send me money to get my traveling documents after the transfer?
Please this is what i will like you to clear me from your heart of trust to me. Once you agreed with this few words, i will like you to send me your

FULL NAME, ....................
CONTACT ADDRESS,.........
OCCUPATION, .................
AGE ...............................
PHONE NUMBER,..........

so that i will send them to the bank and get you introduce to them as my foreign representative for the transfer.
The bank said that i can not do the transfer by myself because of my refugee status so they instructed me to choose a representative who will stand on my behalf for the transfer.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me through Rev. Donatus Diop phone so that i will speak with you. Attached here is my picture. I hope to receive your reply.
Yours Marcy.

HEADER:

Received: from SNT147-W53 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 21 Feb 2016
Return-Path: marcyalkhalifa7@outlook.com

PHOTOS:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221763036789
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221784822903
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:40 am

Hello My Dearest,
How are you today? I hope all is well with you over there in your country as i am believing God that soon we shall meet to share our love together. I am so much happy to have somebody like you across my life. My dear please i will like to be with you over there. you really seems to be caring,honest and loving but what am promising you is that you will never regret having someone like me in your life. I am very happy to read from your mail once today despaired that i read it with weakness and hungry. You can't believe that we eat only once a day coupled with the bad water we drink here too. But i believe with your love and help i will come out here soon.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents ( may their gentle souls rest in peace ). Well my dear i have really read your mail and it was quite understood to me and i want you to know that my contact with you is just by the will of God and i want you to see yourself as God sent to help me out of this predicament.

I am really happy with you today and I wonder if God have totally forgotten me, Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties, God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth which i know that i did not make any mistake by choosing you, I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you is not a mistake, it is by the grace of God almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days fasting and prayers that was conducted here in the camp that's why i gave you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down.
God says in the book of life that people should be doing good to the orphanages,Knowing you has brought some kind of relieve to me thereby making me to feel the womanhood in me and also the way that those who have parents do. please i want you to contact the bank today to confirm about this transfer.

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal that as a refugee i am not allowed to direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father. it is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Transfer Manager : Mr. Ross McEwan
Address : 9, High St,Perth,Perthshire PH1 5JS

Tel : +44 79677 93910
Fax : +44 703 189 3675
E-maIl: royalbanklondonaccountant@mail.com
E-maIl: royalbanklondonr@aol.com

Information about the deposit code are as follows :
Name of depositor : Dr Majzoub Al-Khalifa
Nationality : Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Marcy Majzoub Al-Khalifa
Amount deposited : ( $3.7 Million USD )
Account Number : RBS845008901546/QB/91/A.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 3.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation, l am waiting to hear from you soonest.
thank yours
Marcy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbanklondonaccountant@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:43 am

Welcome to The Royal Bank of Scotland International United Kingdom.Emailaddress( royalbankofscoutland@aol.com )
The Royal Bank of Scotland INTERNATIONAL LONDON, Registered in Scotland
No.90312. Registered Office:36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Tel: +447024064533 or +44O735926893
FAX;+44 703 1886736
Our Ref : RBS/IATS/P0142/09
24TH/FEBRUARY/2016

ATTENTION.... ,

I the chairman of Overseas Operation/Wire Transfer wishes to write you in respect to email received from you and your partner Miss Marcy Majzoub Alkhalifa daughter and next of kin of our late customer Dr.MajzoubAlkhalifa requesting that our Bank should transfer her inherited funds in the sum of $3.7 Million USD to your account as her appointed representative in this transaction as she is presently residing in Dakar, Senegal.
We also acknowledge her application in respect to the fund deposited with us and be informed that her request has been noted and registered with the Inter-account remittance department to mark the fund an escrow account for possible transfer to you if our requirement for proper verification are fulfilled.

Therefore to process the release order, you are mandated to provide the following documents mentioned below to confirm the legality of the claims from the side of the next of kin as follows:

1.A power of attorney which will permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegal resident lawyer.(Sincethe money is originated from Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3.A copy of statement of account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court declaring your information as an appointed trustee to receive the money on behalf of Miss Marcy Majzoub Alkhalifa into your account,

Note:The above Four documents are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

/Wire Transfer System {TE/WTS}.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services. If you have any question feel free to contact us through our email address or telephone line for more directive/clarification. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Mr. Ross McEwan
Foreign operations / Wire Transfer Dept.
(Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc Of United Kingdom)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <royalbanklondonaccountant@mail.com>
Received: from [41.208.175.227] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan (via
Cc: marcyalkhalifa7@outlook.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016

Phone Numbers:
+447024064533
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447035926893
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447967793910
Original network provider* Orange

+447031893675

FAX: +447031886736
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:56 pm

My Dear ,
I believe you are well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.i really love you. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

My dear i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to your account please try to handle it carefully ,take it as yours because we are one please don't use it rough OK, because the money is for us to use it and start a new life especially on the business investment you are going to invest with it. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.

Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate with last statement of account which i will give to the lawyer if he agree to help us.
The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath, which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading the bank mail, i discussed it with Rev.Donatus Diop and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Attorney Barrister BEN WILLIAM

He is a very reliable and God fearing one, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and and affidavit of oath, that will enable you transfer my $3.7 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON PLC(ROYAL BANK)to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.His contact information's are as follows,

Name : Attorney Barrister BEN WILLIAM
Address ; Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.

Tel : +221-781113713
Email: benwilliamlawchambers@hotmail.com
Email barristarbenwilliam@gmail.com

God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours Forever in love
Miss Marcy

Hello my dear,
How are you feeling right there as you are reading this my lovely mail that really came out of my innermost heart. I am very happy as i am writing this mail to you and i hope it will reach you on good condition. My dear i hope that you are fine and also on good health.

I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your efforts you are making to see that you helped me to transfer this my late father's money into your account and also to come out of this refugee camp. But i am worried as you have not let me know whether you have contacted the lawyer or not.

My dear please i want to know how far you have really gone with the lawyer. Have you contacted the lawyer as i instructed you? Please my dear if you have contacted the lawyer try to let me know OK and if you have not done so please try as much as you can to contact the lawyer and if you get a reply from the lawyer let me know

Please as soon as you get a reply from the lawyer try to let me know and please try to call me with this Reverend phone number (+221763036789) or (+221784822903) also for more discussion. I am really hoping to hear from you as soon as possible. Thanks for your love and understanding. Have a nice day and take good care of your self.
Yours in love,
Marcy Alkhalifa

Skype ID for the Barrister:
live:benwilliamlawchambers

PHONE NUMBER:
+221781113713
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

benwilliamlawchambers@hotmail.com marcyalkhalifa7@outlook.co

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:54 am

My Dearly ,
how are you doing I believe you are well. i thank you for all you are doing to bring me out of this surffery God will bless you and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. honey please try all you can do to help me out of this situation i find my self i don't have any other person accept you please honey.

My lovely Sweet darling,
How are you It's mine pleasure to write this mail to you. I believe that you are doing well. Darling i am so sorry for not get in touch with you since morning, it was as the result of power failure over there, every where is blackout since yesterday night, is just now they bring light back.

Honey i am so much happy as i am reading your mail today, honey thank you so much for taking care of me, God Almighty will always bless you for taking care of an orphan child, and i assure you that you will never regret of helping me, i will always obey you and respect you all the days of my life since you have make up of your mind to help an orphan child like me.

Honey i will send a mail to the lawyer now and inform him about what you said concerning the payment to his bank account. Honey please try to save my life as soon as we got this power of attorney and affidavit of oath everything will be over. I am an innocent young girl suffering here with all hopes to live a better life with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your bank account.

As soon as this document is prepared every thing will be over and my joy will be restored back again Honey immediately the bank transfer my money to your bank account you will send me some money to get my air ticket to meet you over there in your country to enjoy our life together.

Honey i will happy to received your mail again, God bless you as you take care of an orphan child.
Your's beloved,
Marcy Alkhalifa.

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
B-S-WILLIAM CHAMBERS CONSULTANT.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
JUDICIARY OFFICE
NO 48 RUE LAMINU GUYE STREET (2ND-floor) DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TEL: +221-781-113-713

Attention.
This is to inform you that your email was receive today been 28 of February 2016, as regards the preparation of a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Marcy Alkhalifa. the content of your mail is well understood to me,

Our noble law firm wish to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with this services we will want you to forward to our law firm immediately your full contact information's as follows below,

Full name ................
Office address ............
Your age......................
Phone number ..............
Fax number ....................
Profession ......................
Nationalities ...................
Country of resident ..............

And if possible a scan copy of your international passport or your driving license or I.D Card. So that we will ascertain from the federal high court cost of the authentication of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath before it becomes valid for the bank to transfer of the funds into your account. Have a nice day.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister, Bennard William (ESQ)
Solicitors & Advocates
Tel; +221-781113713
NO 48 RUE LAMINU GUYE STREET
(Principal Attorney)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <benwilliamlawchambers@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU179-W85 ([65.55.111.72]) by BLU004-OMC2S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 28 Feb 2016
From: Barrister Ben William <benwilliamlawchambers@hotmail.com>
CC: "marcyalkhalifa7@outlook.com" <marcyalkhalifa7@outlook.com>

JUDICIARY OFFICE

ATTENTION; MR.
In compliance with the content of your email Today. I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank of the true existence of the money, its legitimacy and inquires from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the Royal bank in United Kingdom. as i contacted the bank .

I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment is US$3,700 000.00 The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already being nominated by the next of kin, by Marcy Majoub Al-khalifa and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer to your country account. I have seen the documents as your partner shown me. Her late father's death certificate, and the deposit certificate. I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transaction.

Firstly.
I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the High Court of Justice Here In Dakar Senegal .

In View of above and from my inquiring, it will cost the sum of $230 Dollars.for authentication of the power of attorney, $250 dollars.for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the high court of justice here before it becomes valid $150 Dollars. for notary stamping at the notary office(before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $130 Dollars. total amount is ($760) seven Hundred And sixty US Dollars) to get everything done.

After due consultations from Dakar High Court Of Justice, I understand that it will officially cost you the sum of $760 Dollars only to legalize the power of attorney, poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of such fund income is $760 Dollars which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office.

The payment receipt would be tendered to the High Court before the power of attorney is notarized. The funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin now, (including notary fee) ten banking days after receipt of the fund (US$3,700 000:00) in your country bank account as customary in legal services.

Mr.
You should arrange and send the government levy of $760 Dollars to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the High Court of justice.

To speedy the process you are to send the money through western union money transfer system (which is the fastest mean's of sending money to enable this noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney /affidavit of oath here in the high court and notary republic respectively.

You are to send the ( $760 Dollars) with the Name Of My Secretary (MISS JOLINE GABRIEL) Send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chamber to go and get the money out from the western Union office and start the preparation of those document's as you requested which will only take two working day's for it readiness for the transfer.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
THE RECEIVER NAME ...... .. MISS JOLINE GABRIEL
ADDRESS FOR PAYMENT IS:... SENEGAL
THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS $760 US DOLLAR ONLY NEEDED
RUE 48, RUE LAMINU GUYE STREET, DAKAR SENEGAL
P. O. BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL.

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the funds to enable us go for the collection of the money from any of their local office here,
Solicitors & Advocates
Tel; +221-781113713
(Principal Attorney)

JUDICIARY OFFICE

ATTENTION; MR.

In compliance with the content of your email, I wish to inform you that i received your mail in my noble law firm regarding the payment, you can make payment with this my Bank account.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION, BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

Send or call my office for the information and also send me a payment receipt the payment receipt would be tendered to the High Court before the power of attorney is notarized.

Solicitors & Advocates
Tel; +221-781113713
(Principal Attorney)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

benwilliamlawchambers@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:07 am

JUDICIARY OFFICE

Attention:

Sir,
This is to inform you that I received your mail you can also make the payment with this bank account

NAME OF THE BANK: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS: Immeuble Elan-Route de NGOR, Zone 12 quartier des
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER : James Samuel peter
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02757250001
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN : SN08
CODE GUICHET : 01004
CLE RIB : 22
you can make the payment with this bank account send me the payment receipt for verification to the high court before the power of attorney is notarized.

Thank you.

Solicitors & Advocates
Tel; +221-781113713
(Principal Attorney)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.