Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

apply@quicksolutionloansuk.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

apply@quicksolutionloansuk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:07 pm

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

qsl.12334@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:35 am

Update:
HEAD OFFICE: 45 EAST 52ND STREET,
NEW YORK , NY, 10022,
UNITED STATES
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF:
Registration (07451501)
http:/ /www.quicksolutionloanuk.com/
Tel: +1 408 6248 549
Emails: apply@quicksolutionloansuk.com

Dear Applicant,

If you send us mail and it bounce back kindly send your message here.

Regards,
Mr. Brain Powell
General Consultant

FOR: QUICK SOLUTION LOANS

Thank you for using the Quick Solution Loans for your financial services....
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: apply@quicksolutionloansuk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:32 pm

HEAD OFFICE: 45 EAST 52ND STREET,
NEW YORK , NY, 10022,
UNITED STATES
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF:
Registration (07451501)
http:/ /www.quicksolutionloanuk.com/
Tel: +1 408 6248 549
Emails: apply@quicksolutionloansuk.com

I am in receipt of your Filled Loan Application Form, and below this email is the Loan Terms and Conditions for your Loan Amount of $50,000 And I want you to be rest assured that you are in the right place of getting funded as soon as possible and you will never have any regret of taking this Loan from my Company Business lending lenience number:07451501.

I can lend you the money, but once again i want to be sure you are very serious and trustworthy Person, So you will let me know today how soon you can be able to make payment for the approval charges for the International Lending Government to issue out your Certificate for Lending World Wide.

I want to use this opportunity to welcome you, I can fully assure you that you are in the very right place, and you will not have any cause to worry about and secondly you won't have any regret taking this loan from me. again you are very much welcome. Still Sorry for responding late as it was too much work on my desk.

HERE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITION.

APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

* Name Of Applicant: ,
* Amount: $50,000
* Loan Duration: (60 Months)

LOAN TERMS/AGREEMENT AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE

The loan repayment is based on a monthly basis which consist of the loan capital and interest rate together. Like its written, the loan duration period is for 36 months. So find the interest rate and payment schedule below:

Loan Balance: $50,000
Loan Interest Rate: 3.9%
Loan Approval/Non-Collateral/Processing & Transfer Charges: $487
Loan Term: 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $918.57
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: $55,114.30
Total Interest Paid: $5,114.30

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $918.57 plus a final payment of $918.67.

Furthermore be informed that in line with the rules governing this organization, you will be required to make payment on monthly basis.

LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:

{1} The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from 6 months after loan has been transferred.

{2} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

{3} Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 3 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

{4} Note: I will be making the payment of your insurance and tax fee so your loan papers can be processed.

{5} You are only expected to make the payment for the Government Approval/Non-Collateral/Processing Fee so your loan can be approved by the International Lending Government as soon as possible for immediate transfer to your bank account. And the amount you are to make is $487 for your loan approval.

You are to send the loan Approval/Non Collateral/Processing Fee with the details below. You are to send the payment via Western Union Money Transfer or money gram Transfer

Receiver Name: Robert Woodford
City: New York City
Amount Sent: $465

Once you make the payment this information indicated below is what you are to send to validate your payment made.

SENDER NAME:
SENDER ADDRESS:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:

In regards to your loan transfer, you are to send down your banking details for immediate transfer if funds.

Account details.

BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ROUTINE NUMBER:
TYPE OF ACCOUNT:

In agreement to this, applicant is expected to sign and send a signed copy of the loan agreement letter attached and also a scanned copy of any legal identification to us for further documentation. Once this is received, we will inform you when your loan will be approved and ready for transfer. Note: In case you are unable to print and send a scanned copy back to us, you can as well use your name in place of your signature in agreement and send it back to us.

Applicant Sign
Date

Upon receipt of the above information we shall immediately request for your account information so that the funds could be wired to you and attach to this email is the loan agreement contract you are to print it out sign and send down a copy.

Kindly get back as we await your swift reply to this mail.

Regards,
Mr. Brain Powell
General Consultant

Dear ,

Sorry our website is currently under maintenance and it will take few days to come up.

You are to go to any Western Union Money Transfer office or any Money Gram office close to you or in any Walmart Supermarket or Grocery shop to send the money .

Locate any western union office or money gram to send the payment with our account officer receivers information's below

PAYMENT DETAILS:

Receiver Name:
City: New York City
Amount Sent: $487

Once you make the payment you are to immediately send us the payment receipt via email attachment or send the information's as required below:

SENDER NAME:
SENDER ADDRESS:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:

Please don't forget to send your copy of the signed agreement document back to us with payment receipt Asap.

Do have a nice day ahead....

Regards,
Mr. Brain Powell
General Consultant

Phone Number:
+14086248549
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location San Jose, South DA, CA
Original network provider* Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-ca
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.