Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Michellethiara@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Michellethiara@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:17 am

Zorpia:

Hey i'm Michelle. I believe that we can be good friends? reply me with my email: Michellethiara[@]hotmail.com because I'm not here always,

Screen name: Michelle / MichelleThia1017
20, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Looking for anything with a man
aged 28‑99, in Turkey.

I'm michelle
i'm an easy going person i dislike argument or unfaithfulness

Sexual Orientation Straight
Eye Color Blue
Language ENGLISH

Stolen picture used:

michelle.jpg
michelle.jpg (7.81 KiB) Viewed 4009 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Michellethiara@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:19 am

Skype ID for Michelle:
live:michellethiara

My Dear,
How are you today?, my name is Michelle Thiara.
I am 24 years old girl 5'8 "tall from ivory coast in West Africa.
I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. David Thiara was chairman managing director FAN INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in ivory coast and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
It was only me that is alive now i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. in order to secure my life since i don't have any other alternative.
My dear, I came in the site to search for love and care which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members.

I hereby believe that in time to come you will be my side and I will show you unreserved love and respect through out my time.

I am now matured and I need to have a relationship that is true and also which may lead to marriage.

Dear, I want to know more about you, your real name, Your real country, your occupation, your age your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

My hobbies are swimming, dancing, singing, cooking, reading, sports and watching movies.

I have attached my pictures here for you to know me very well.

In my next mail I will tell you more about myself.

I wait your reply

HEADER:
Return-Path: <michellethiara@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL127-W44 ([65.55.34.72]) by COL004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 22 Feb 2016

PICS:
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (182.54 KiB) Viewed 3995 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (119.58 KiB) Viewed 3995 times

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:56 am

Hello dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again. no, i did not receive your picture please can you resend it to me again, Honestly my condition here in the orphanage home is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer.
Therefore i wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $3.5 MILLION (Three million Five hundred thousand US dollars) which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family. Meanwhile all my relatives has ran away and there are no where to be found.
Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but due to my orphanage status here, I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this
my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to you to start a new life over there because my condition here is terrible. Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.
Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody because this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents. Moreover I have the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, I will like to know your full data such as:

Full Name..................
Country.....................
office Address,...........
home address............
phone number...........

Meanwhile, you can reach me by the help of the reverend father, Rev. Michael Alex, he is the pastor of the (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH) in this orphanage home. So if you wish to speak with me, call the phone number of the reverend (+221-762909118) Just tell him that you want to speak with me Michelle, he will then send for me in the female hostel.
waiting to hear from you soonest.

yours Faithful. Michelle Thiara

PHONE NUMBER:
+221762909118
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:38 am

Hello Sweetheart Greetings to you.
I thank you once again this day and i will also like to see you face to face soonest,
Actually i want to use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me among other men on earth; its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself, I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life and i promise not to give your love to any other man because i know you will be there for me, so needless of looking for another man,I promise to be yours forever,

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend father about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all these information!.
My love, it's for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

In this regard, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with these information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.5 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Standard Chartered Bank Plc
No 1 Basinghall Ave, London
EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom,

Transfer Agent
Mr Oxford mcmoris

Hopefully this email finds you in good health. I am Mr. ................
I am from. ............ ... I am a foreign partner to Miss Michelle David Thiara gave me this information to the caller to verify the existence of his fathers ultimately in your deceased father bank.he is commonly known as Dr. David Thiara a deposit of U.S. $ 3.5 million. with account no SCB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004
SWIFT CODE NUMBER (BIS877)
DEPOSIT CODE NUMBER(BIS78)
your bank. Next of kin: Miss Michelle Thiara David.
Sir can you please confirm that account and give me the procedure needed to undergo to get this money transferred to my account
Faithfully yours ...........................

EMAIL: standardcharteredbanklondonmail@englandmail.com

Telephone number: +44 703 187 8638
Fax phone number: +44 703 186 5581.

Please write the bank now on how to transfer the $3.5 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
I have mapped out 15 percent for any person that was going to assist me assuming you have not come into my life and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you in your country,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!. God will bless you and have a wonderful day,

love from your sweetheart. Miss Michelle

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447031878638
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031865581
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Michellethiara@hotmail.com standardcharteredbanklondonma

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:08 pm

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON.
No 1 Basinghall Ave, London, EC2V 7SB,"United Kingdom".
Fund Deposit File No.PS101454/SCB/79 refers.

25/02/2016.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: .

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Michelle Thiara that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. David Thiara. is our late customer with account no.SCB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004 substantial amount(US\$3,500,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings: 1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal). 2.The death certificate of late Dr. David Thiara (Her deceased father) confirming the death. 3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. David Thiara by our bank. Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,the next of kin after the claims.

These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.

Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\$3,500,000.00) into your account.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s),please contact foreign transfer officer Mr. Oxford Mcmoris on telephone number 0044 703 187 8638 / 0044 703 186 5581 .fax more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully, Mr. Oxford Mcmoris (Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept). (excl. bank holidays)

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON.
No 1 Basinghall Ave, London, EC2V 7SB,"United Kingdom".
Fund Deposit File No.PS101454/SCB/79 refers.

25/02/2016.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: .

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Michelle Thiara that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. David Thiara. is our late customer with account no.SCB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004 substantial amount(US\$3,500,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings: 1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal). 2.The death certificate of late Dr. David Thiara (Her deceased father) confirming the death. 3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. David Thiara by our bank. Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,the next of kin after the claims.

These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.

Hello Sweetheart,
How are you today, Hope fine, i am pleased with the way you are using your position to help me recover my inheritance which i was refused because of the law of Senegal. God will guide, protect and strength you and your family coming to the rescue an orphan. like me i will forever leave to remember you and your entered family.
As i have earlier said, i have with me some document, all that we need is the Draft letter requested by the bank, the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath which the bank said we must get it in Senegal because i am living in Senegal.
My dear i find it difficult because it is not easy for me to get a lawyer who will help me because of my refugee situation but i have use the influence of the Rev father to get this good lawyer,he is a famous human right lawyer,he has help a lot of refugee in the past and i am confident ours will not be a different case.
He promise to help us but insist we must meet up with his strict request as that is the only way he can help a refugee in getting this legal documents.Please don't hesitate to do all he has said as he has warn me that on known account will he attend to us or less we meet with his law firm request.
I spoke much about you to him that he said he will like to deal with you before anything,so please try and contact him on both phone and email,inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to draft an application letter,get an affidavit of oat from Federal High Court of Senegal and as well prepare a power of attorney that will allow you transfer my inheritance from BANK IN LONDON into your account.

my sweet honey i want you to contact the lawyer immediately so that he will explain better to you,the lawyer made me to understand that all those legal documents must be endorsed by your name as my rightful trustee to the deposited fund and he will need your person information's,

YOUR FULL NAME..........................................
AGE:......................................................
SEX:......................................................
DIRECT PHONE:...........................................
OCCUPATION.............................................

To acquire those documents from the Senegalese Government as the bank demanded.

Below is the lawyer contact and information's,

Lawyer: Albert Konti (esq)
Member of Senegalese Bar Association
Address: No 14 Cheikh. Anta Av Dakar, Senegal
E-mail: albertkontichamber@outlook.com
Phone: +221-766429149

Remember to let me know as soon as you contact him, I will love you to keep all these to yourself.Remember, I have confidence in you, and strong love for you, that it is only death that can take me away from you.I know that with time, when all these pains are over, that we will be happy together as we celebrate our future and forget about the pains I am going through at this moment.You already know that I have devoted my self to you for the rest of my life.

I would be happy to read the reply you get from the lawyer.Do not forget me in your daily prayers. May God bless you for me, I remain forever yours. I am waiting to read your mail.

Your Faithful love. Miss Michelle

Phone Number:
+221766429149
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Michellethiara@hotmail.com albertkontichamber@outlook.co

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:40 am

Skype ID for Barrister:
live:albertkontichamber_1

SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
BARR. ALBERT KONTI (esq)
BARRISTER ALBERT KONTI CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

Sequel to the request on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner. Your partner Miss. Michelle Thiara was in my office with Rev-Micheal to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Standard Chartered Bank Of London, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my inquires from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1......A copy of Death certificate of Late Dr. David Thiara

2.A copy of His Statement of account. including certificate of power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

My Noble Law firm wish to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with this services, We will want you to forward to this law firm immediately with your full data details through E-mail address.

(Nationality /Full Name,Date of birth,Place of birth /Address Of Living And Telephone Number/Occupation, As you want it to appear in the power of Attorney).

In View of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $200 for authentication of the power of attorney $250 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid $350 for notary stamping at the notary office(before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of 150 total of($950. NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ONLY) to get everything done.

You are to transfer this money through Money Gram or western union money transfer With this information as follows.

Name::::::::::::: Albert Konti.
State::::::::::::: Dakar
Address:::::::: No. 14 Cheikh. Anta Av Dakar
Question::::::::: Yes
Answer:::::::::: No

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that we can start the preparation of the documents. (Which will be ready by the next two working days).

Lawyer: Barr. Albert Konti+
Member of the Bar Association of Senegal.

Areas of Practice
General Practice
Personal Injury
Criminal Law
Family Law

Address: No. 14 Cheikh. Anta Av Dakar
E-mail: albertkontichamber@outlook.com
Phone: +221-766429149

HEADER:
Return-Path: <albertkontichamber@outlook.com>
Received: from BLU182-W31 ([65.55.111.72]) by BLU004-OMC2S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 28 Feb 2016
CC: "michellethiara@hotmail.com" <michellethiara@hotmail.com>

SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
BARR. ALBERT KONTI (esq)

FOR YOUR NOTICE.

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO MY LAW CHAMBER, I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL ON HOW TO PROCEED THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAMES, YOU HAVE TO SEND TO ME ($950. NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ONLY) TO GET EVERYTHING DONE. I PROMISE TO PROCEED THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAMES AND INFORMATION'S IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS,

Below is my secretary bank account information you will use to make the payment through your bank. As soon as you make the payment copy me the information codes (payment proof) which you use and make the payment to enable me receive it and start the procurement of the documents.

NAME OF BANK, ................. ECOBANK SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME .................. PAPA OUMAR DIOP
BANK CODE .............................. SN094
BRANCH CODE ........................... 01024
ACCOUNT NUMBER ............... 891 035 487 001
CLE RIB ................................ 52
SWIFT CODE .......................... ECOCSNDA
CITY .............................. DAKAR
COUNTRY .................. SENEGAL

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that we can start the preparation of the documents. (Which will be ready by the next two working days).

YOUR SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BARRISTER ALBERT KONTI.

My Darling,
How are you today? I humble needed your assistance morally and physically as more capable experience than i in such transaction. my intentions and wishes are very good, the sum in the bank can keep us going till the rest of our life on earth with or without working, i taught the bank will only requested for death certificate and deposit certificate which i have already given to the barrister, but there is new development which said that power of attorney and affidavit of oath will be issued on your names as change of ownership before the transfer will be made into your account. with this, you can perfectly understood that what the bank requires are legally, and there is nothing we could do about the lawyer legal fee, please try your best to make sure we obtained those document from this barrister he is really a good man you he will as well help me to obtain my travel document to meet with you in your country, try all your best and send him this money to enable the lawyer proceed at the federal high court of this country as the bank management requested from us. the money barrister requested is still a big amount of money but think of what we are about to achieve after the transfer into your bank account, so try your best and send the lawyer the money today or tomorrow so that he will start up the documents as the bank have requested from us before the will made into your account, be rest assured that everything concerning the transfer will surely turns out to our favors. i urge you to see that the barrister proceed immediately in obtain those documents all on your names no matter what it takes. I promise to pay you back as soon as the transfer is made into bank account, thanks always and God give you the courage for us to gain this great achievement of life.

Yours Faithful. Michelle

20160301013630-9b7ff3dc-xs.png
20160301013630-9b7ff3dc-xs.png (133.49 KiB) Viewed 3922 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:12 am

SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
BARR. ALBERT KONTI (esq)

FOR YOUR NOTICE.

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO MY LAW CHAMBER, I PROMISE TO PROCEED THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAMES AND INFORMATION'S IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS, MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLEEP TO ME AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY SO I WILL PROCEED WITH THE DOCUMENTS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.

YOUR SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BARRISTER ALBERT KONTI.

use this bank account information to make the payment through your bank. As soon as you make the payment copy me the information codes (payment proof) which you use and make the payment to enable me receive it and start the procurement of the documents.

Bank Name.................Bank OF Africa Senegal
Account Name...........Dumbuya Idrissa
Account No................02924350001
Swift Code.................AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code................SN100
Code Guichet............01005
RIB..............................43
Iban.....................SN08 SN1000100500292435000143

Hello my dearest Greetings to you.
How are you today and your entire family? I hope you are feeling fine by the special grace of God. How is your health, I believed that God is with you. My darling first I thank the living God almighty whom sent a man of your caliber to be my helper and guardian in this transfer of my inheritance into your account successful. I can feel your zeal and commitment to ensure my shattered life turn around for good.
I understood all you said and am just coming back from the lawyer office with rev father Michael but the lawyer made me to understand that he has giving you another account, please try to help me and send the money to the lawyer so that he will proceed with the work of the documents, or you can try your possible best to send it through western or money gram with his information, remember the bank are waiting for us to send them the documents before they can transfer the money into your bank account, I can,t wait to be with you as soon as the transaction is over, Wish you the best in your today's activities.

best regard
Miss. Michelle
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.