Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bensonnweke62@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bensonnweke62@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Chief Justice Abubakar Malami Minister of Justice & Attorney-General PHONE:+234-8101305787
People
benson nweke <bensonnweke62@gmail.com> Today at 1:16 PM
To
BCC
Message body
ATTN:PLEASE

My name is Chief Justice Abubakar Malami , the chairman of the newly constituted Nigerian Approved Funds Payment Panel in charge of Contract Approval, Payment of Contract Funds and Reimbursement of lost funds by Foreign Investors to the past Government. I am writing you privately because of an opportunity I have discovered in your contract Transaction.

Your contract file was tabled to my panel as one of the contractors that lost money in the past while trying to get their contract entitlement paid. We are supposed to invite you to come to the panel to defend/claim your lost money with evidences of the lost funds.

Fortunately, I withdrew your file when I saw that your contract has several times been approved for payment and Stopped because of one stupid reason or the other. I went further and carried out a careful investigation to know why you have not been paid till date, I then discovered that there were some petitions and Stop Orders against your Payment. The reason for the petitions and Stop Orders is that your contract was originally Awarded and Executed by Hadel & Enic Co;. You are only presented by some Top Government Officials to receive the funds in your account on a special arrangement. With the petitions and Stop Order filed against your payment, you can never receive your contract entitlement unless you take the Government to Court to defend the petitions and Stop Order. This is my findings, the Truth and the cause of your problems. Your partners may be aware of these problems but cannot tell you, in other not to scare you away from the Transact ion. They could only request for advance payments from you thinking that they could use your money to solve the problem.

As the Chairman of the Nigerian Approved Funds Payment Panel, I can destroy the petitions and Stop Orders and present your file to the panel for approval of payment and it will take only 7 banking days to credit your account after the Approval. You may not believe me because of your past experiences with your dubious partners, but this will be easier for me if only you can keep the transaction between me and you alone without any third party. Take this letter serious though it is not an official letter, do not resend this letter to your partners and do not allow any one to know my personal involvement in this transaction. This is for my security.

Get back to me immediately if this might intrest you.

Yours Truly,

Chief Justice Abubakar Malami
Minister of Justice & Attorney-General
PHONE:+2348101305787
justiceabubakarmalami@outlook.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.