Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosezenawi5@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: rosezenawi5@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Good day dearest,

How are you over there in your country today? I hope and believe in God Almighty you are fine and doing well as well. I hope my email meets you in a good health and bring joy in general to you. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then, i have a good news, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the co-operation of a new partner. I am using this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out praise God and I am contacting you to let you know of my success and to say thanks.

I will be very busy at the moment due to the projects I have at hand with my new partners. I have left a cheque of ($450,000.00) four hundred and fifty thousand dollars with the Rev father in Senegal Dakar for you, Rev Fr Paul Anthony.

I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart to show appreciation to you for all your cares to me. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft of ($450,000.00) in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were, I really appreciated your tremendous efforts and contribution and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue, Contact him immediately with this message via his email: ( anthonypaul1954@hotmail.com ) and also contact him through his telephone number( +221-77 7-02-41-87) so that he can deliver and post the cheque to you immediately as you will direct him.

I have instructed Rev Fr Paul Anthony to post the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay.

He is waiting to hear from you so that he can post the cheque to your house / mailing address or office address as you may direct him,
greetings.

Thanks and God blessing on you,

Miss Rose Zenawi

Reverend Paul's Skype ID:
live:anthonypaul1954

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777024187
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosezenawi5@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:30 pm

This is miss Rose
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from United Kingdom, Presently I am in United Kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum,

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. but i so much thank God for his hard work towards me, as am writing this mail i am very happy and i know that you will also feel happy regarding this present issue,

Listen very care fully Now you will need to contact the UBA bank of senegal,
Ask them to send you a certified VISA CARD of $450.000,00 (four Hundred and Fifty thousand united state Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with UBA bank now with your full details and instruct them where to send you the VISA CARD,

Ensure that you send your information to the Rev father

I am giving you this money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me, however I will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal

Bank Manager: Mr Alexandre TROTTER
E-mail: ( ubabanksnconsultant1@gmail.com )
Tell:+221) 781 616 423.

Contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,

Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you, I kept this $450,000, for your past efforts and attempt to assist me in the matter of receiving the money, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,

So feel free and get in touched with the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal because I don’t know anybody in Senegal that why I kept it for you in the Bank and I don’t want my new partner to know about it, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world.

At this moment, I am very busy because of the investment projects with my new partner because we want to do some investment, Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the (UBA) bank on your behalf for you to receive that money on the ATM VISA CARD,
Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours faithfully Rose

Tell: +221781616423
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.