Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mbradon49@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mbradon49@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Zorpia:

Hello......like to be a friend

I am Micheal by name its my pleasure to talk to your , How is weather out there, what you seeking here and if you mind for us been close communication from now on?

here is my official email contact write me more about you mbradon49@gmail.com Micheal

Screen name: Micheal / MichealBrandon
59, Assen, Netherlands
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑70, in Israel.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Body Type Athletic
Eye Color Brown
Currently Living Alone
Religion Christian
Drinking Habit Social

Picture used:

micheal.jpg

On Skype as micheal.brandon4
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mbradon49@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:36 pm

Email:

Hi xxx,

I am Brandon by name as you already know Born / raised in the State of Edmond Canada..but moved to with my step dad / parents and I lived off waters ave. next to the red lion apartments. I went to Virginia lord heard elem. school then Bartlett middle school , have one adopting son 11yrs Bony by name, divorced for 6yrs now..Retired from actives service only On special mission here in Syria Damascus and also into AIDS supply.

Am a new member on here and am looking for a serious woman for a serious relationship,,,,I want a woman who is kind, sweet, knows how to love and cherish a man the way God meant it to be. Very special woman, a best friend, lover for life. I search for everlasting love the way partner desires from each other to be, and I am not ashamed of that. My upbringing was to be a man at all times. I am a well polished diamond. I don’t like to play games, no wasting anyone’s time, life is to short and want to enjoy it to my satisfaction... and tell me about you too. Micheal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Email:

xxx,

You sound nice and well organized in understanding and concern towards other...and i will be more glad to exploits along side of you in good faith...

At times I can't find the words to say what I mean, so writing it down when I think about it helps me to get my point across, I am exiting and nervous at the same time when making new friends in other to avoid been mislead or tell words that are not true do to my experience in relationships with my parents years back and one i faces here before with my Ex with lost of emotional tortured from her. In my free-time I live a rather active lifestyle. I play tennis, ride my mountain-bike when visiting village, go fishing with friends; most of all I like traveling – whenever I have got just a little time, I always go somewhere. Nearby or far places are equally interesting for me.

When staying in town, I like to go to the cinema, more often to the theater, opera or dancing. I like dining at fine places, and tasting good wines ha ha. I am interested in arts, also like going to museums. and you Micheal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:12 am

Email:

Tell your ideal man , romantic / relationship experiences present and past and how long you been looking?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:54 am

Email:

I feel and desires the same too but to find the type of lady is hard of late down here and for me for trying online for the first time is something i want to be real ...so tell me if you have good time the men you have online before?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:59 pm

Email:

In our case... distance & miles is between and what or how you thing we can work on that? as i said in my previous email that i am looking for understand friendly with future benefits so tell me what you thinks
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Email:

I do understand you and i appreciates your understanding towards my question, because for myself i am open to new challenges and want to try as much as you are willing and ready. I am very open minded man who is looking to love and beloved...even i am new to online distance relationship....so what you think? micheal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:45 am

Email:

I Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts.through that I have learn a lot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other.I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty,respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a young looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me.. Call me and let me have yours too +905-31575-4903

+905315754903
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
Original network provider* Turkcell
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.