Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abumusa24@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

abumusa24@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:50 pm

THANKS
People
abu musa <abumusa24@gmail.com> Today at 3:06 PM
To
BCC
Message body
Attention Sir

Following my discussion with Mr. Mark in respect of your outstanding
payment valued at US$15.5M. I want to inform you here that due to the
delays in dispatching the original copy of your ATM card, the card is
now invalid and cannot be dispatch to you.

In the light of the above, the governing body of the Central Bank Of
Nigeria has resolved as follows in your favor.

The United bank of Africa (UBA) has been mandated and authorized to
handle the re-issuance of a prepaid visa ATM card in your name for
onward dispatch to your nominated contact address following due
process.

You are required as a matter of urgency to contact the Director of
Card issuance.
Name: Femi Akintibubo
Email: ubabankk.org@gmail.com
Tel: +2347019752299

Reconfirm your full name, your personal identification like Driver
License or International Passport via scanned email attachment and
your contact address where you wish the original copy of your ATM card
payment to be dispatched to.

Regards,
Yours faithfully,
Dr. ABU MUSA,
Director of currency operations,
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

wwsidte.org@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Matter Of Urgency
People
west WIDE <wwsidte.org@gmail.com> Today at 4:44 PM
To
Message body

Attention Sir

Following my discussion with Mr.Paul in respect of your outstanding payment valued at US$15.5M. I want to inform you here that due to the delays in dispatching the original copy of your ATM card, the card is now invalid and cannot be dispatch to you.

In the light of the above, the governing body of the Central Bank Of Nigeria has resolved as follows in your favor.

The United bank of Africa (UBA) has been mandated and authorized to handle the re-issuance of a prepaid visa ATM card in your name for onward dispatch to your nominated contact address following due process.

You are required as a matter of urgency to contact the Director of Card issuance.
Name: Femi Akintibubo
Email: ubabankubaf@gmail.com
Tel: +2347019752299

Reconfirm your full name, your personal identification like Driver License or International Passport via scanned email attachment and your contact address where you wish the original copy of your ATM card payment to be dispatched to.

Regards,
Yours faithfully,
Dr. ABU MUSA,
Director of currency operations,
Central Bank Of Nigeria

Phone:
+2347019752299
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: wwsidte.org@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:21 am

AS IT IS NOW
People
United bank bank <ubabankubaf@gmail.com> 2 Apr at 10:28 PM
Reply-To: ubabank.1bank@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
ATTENTION Sir
good day sir my name is Mr paul from UBA United Bank Of Africa, we have been communicating to you since regarding to your fund and since that time we have not been able to conclude on one thing or the other but this morning i was in my house enjoying my easter monday holidays with my family when i got a call from the senate president Sen.Bukola Saraki and his excellency Mohammed Buhari that because of the new election coming they want to release every contractors/inheritance fund owned to any foreigners must be release to him or her with immediate effect so that nothing will disturb them not to go for the second term as far as the person provide his or her contract Uwadike documents to show that we are owing him or her but for those that dont have it or those that have lost their own must obtain it before his or her fund will be released but if you cant provide it to show that the federal government of Nigeria is owing you then you can forget about it.
Meanwhile as soon as the said certificate is forwarded to us here under four working days your fund will be released to you without further delay at the same time you are advised to send to send to me your direct telephone number for more directives.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
Mr Paul Owo
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.