Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

greggeorge707@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

greggeorge707@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Tagged:

Are Hallo How you heute? Es freut mich dich kennenzulernen. Tut mir leid wenn ich zu unangenehm bin gewesen nur, dass ich neu auf dieses online-Auftritts bin. Ich schaue mir Ihr Profil und es ist interessant und attraktiv, es ist wunderbar mit Ihnen Kontakt. Ich möchte die Zeit nehmen, wissen Sie. Hoffe ich, dass Sie nicht dagegen haben?

/
Are Hello How you today? I am pleased to meet you. been sorry when I'm uncomfortable is that I'm new to this online presence. I look at your profile and it is interesting and attractive, it's wonderful with you. I want to take the time, you know. I hope that you do not have it?

Oh thank you dear, that's so kind of you. I thought you as a Germany do not speak English that was why i tried using google translator to send you message,
I am sorry about my late reply to you. As i am not often online here due to my work.
Do you have email address or mobile contact or Facebook, so we can keep in touch for easy communication between us ?
I hope you do not mind ?

My email address is greggeorge707@yahoo.com and my number is, +447518979541. You can also whatsup me if you are on whats app
I look forward to hear from you soon
Take care and have a beautiful week

Screen name: Greg G
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English Ethnicity: Caucasian/White Religion: Christian Orientation: Straight

Stolen pictures used:

greg.jpg

greg1.jpg

+447518979541
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: greggeorge707@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:58 pm

On Skype as:

greg.george88
cardiff, United Kingdom
- using a youg male picture, not posted.

On FB:

George Greg

gregfb.jpg

On Zorpia:

greg / greggeorge0812
36, uk, Malaysia
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 34‑65, in Malaysia.
Single
I am Friendly
I am a generous guy.

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 168cm 88Kg
Body Type Average
Eye Color Black
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Christian

Stolen pictures used (defined as Nicolae on the site...):

gregz.jpg

gregz1.jpg

gregz2.jpg

The same scammer is active online using someone else's stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=43196.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:57 pm

Email:

hello dear xxx,I am sorry about my late reply to you, I just checked my mail box and i saw your mail. I feel excited.
I am sorry as well, i have not been on line on tagged, i am not constantly online on tagged, please forgive me for not replying your tagged messages till now. I am definitely gonna do that when am free.
Is nice knowing about you and i understand how you feel being alone, I have always been alone since i lost my wife, so i understand how it feels to be alone
I would want you and i to build a close friendship, together we can cast away loneliness and build a happy friendship that will last and grow to relationship when nurtured with understanding, love and respect for each other.
I will like to use this opportunity to tell you a little about myself.
I am a widower , I am blessed with two kids but i lost one of my child and my wife on a car accident.
I am survived with my child Kerry, he is 9 years of age. He lives with me .
I am Swedish working here in the UK as a Maritime engineer.
I work with Cosco company, I am currently the chief engineer
As head of Marine Engineering on board ship, I work closely with the captain, occasionally holding equal rank, to ensure that the physical aspect of the vessel is completely under control, a challenging job i must say i am passionate about my work and my contributions
I also use the opportunity giving my work to engage in some other business like supply of palm oil from Asia to South America
I am a simple person who enjoys the simple things like going to cinema, hanging out with friends and reading .
I am , hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. I know that am ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding and i know this is an unorthodox way to find a partner but it is the 21st century anything goes right.
I hope this is enough introductions for now
Thanks again, hope to read from you again.
Now is your turn to tell me about yourself, what you do for a living , your likes and dislikes and anything you feel like sharing with a stranger who wants to be a friend.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Take care always

Return-Path: <greggeorge707@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: George Greg <greggeorge707@yahoo.com>
Yahoo IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:18 am

Email:

Do you have friends? any serious relationship ?
I am here also looking for a friend, serious relationship, someone to lean on and share every moment with, I hope i have found that person in you dear
Concerning my son Kerry, he is fine and okay, he is been taking care of by house help whenever am out for work.
What is the name of the company you work for in xxx ? Also which country are you originally from ? currently are you in any relationship ?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 pm

Email:

I am on the social network to find my match
I am happy you and i have met each other via this social network, I feel we can put to an end to our searchings and build a relationship that will last
I hope you feel the same way dear ?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.