Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cathlaroche@outlook.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cathlaroche@outlook.fr

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:47 am

Dying widow scam.

Zorpia:

I'm Mrs catherine A cancer woman,and according to my doctor,i will die soon,Pls assist me in transfering $2.5mUSD to ur control.And eandeavour to use it for the orphans and widows.More detail soon as posible, Reply me in my privite Email: cathlaroche(@)outlook.fr
Thanks God Bless you.
Mrs Catherine

Screen name: catherine / catherinelaroch4 - no picture
59, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

On Skype as live:cathlaroche_2
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cathlaroche@outlook.fr

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:05 am

Email:

May God bless you my dear.

Thanks for your message, I am so happy to receive your message to testify the goodness of God in my Life, after reading your prophetic message I feel strength all over me I know and believe that God have touched me today, one thing I have been praying for is God to direct me to the right person who can use this fund to help other and I know he will never mislead me and I know he will never, I want to assured there is no accident in the presents of God before anything happened

God knows about it and allow it to happened.

my dearest please keep on praying for me especially now that I will be going for Operation, to be sincere I will like you to be in the position of this fund before I go for operation because I don’t know what will become of me it is only God that has the final say and when

he says yes no one can so no in everything my prayers is let his will be done in my life.

I am not surprise that you are praying for me, I am happy to know you, and to have some one like you, l have the full confidence even if I am no more I believe you can handle this donation very well you are filed with the spirit I can notice it from here, I am very happy to hear that you will use the fund as I instructed, because I know my good God will not mislead me, my dearest I have been very sick really sick for some days now if not for the Nurse Sister that is helping me even to write this email, I don’t know what I could have done, now I am in a very big pain but I thank God for today I am some how better today, I wish to inform you that I will be going for operation by Saturday, it was supposed to be today but my Doctor said I need more straight so I have to wait till this week end Saturday for them to know my condition before going for the operation that is what my Doctor told me this morning I am not afraid because I know my God will protect me and see me through, as I will be interring theatre for the cancer operation. I think the best thing is to give you the contact address and telephone number of the Bank to enable you open communication with them, I have told them about you like I told you so feel free to contact the Bank in this regards.

I could have love to give you instructions to handle this donation but as you have told me that you are in accordance with my wishes, therefore I believe that you're aware on how this donation should be propagated in your country, I am not much interested to know more about you because I have made series of prayers concerning this offer before I could be able to get in touch with you, I believe that you will handle this offer with the fear of God, I know that you have been

doing charity works before, blessed is he that considerate the poor for the Lord shall deliver him in time of trouble

Here are the contact details of t he bank you have to contact.

Please look the bank contact below:

BIAO BANK COTE D’IVOIRE
Swift: IRBICIAB
Telex: EFSKIV CI
Direct Tel: 00225-43587069 / +22543587069
Email: banqueabidjanbicici@gmail.com

Make sure you call the Bank Director it is very important you call her because I have told her that you will call her in this regards.

I want you to tell the Director Mrs.EILMA Wagabang. that you're my appointed foreign beneficiary of the funds and you want him to wire the funds to your bank account for God project in your country, I have already informed Mrs. Eilma Wagabang, that the funds is for charity donation in your country, therefore you have to contact him in this regards.

Please keep me informed of every communication you are having with the Bank so that I will be updated when I am back from the operation.

One day Ready or not someday it will all come to an end, there will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours, or days, all the thing you collected whether treasured or forgotten will pass to some one else, your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance, it will not matter what you owned or what you where owned, your grudges,resentments frustration and jealousies will finally disappear, so, too your hopes, ambitions, plans, and to do lists will expire, the wins and losses hat once seemed so important will fade away it won't matter where you come from or on what side of the tracks you lived at the end, it won't matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant, Even your gender and skin colours will be irrelevant, so what will matter?How will the value of your days be measured what will matter is not what you bought but what you built, not what you got, but what you gave, what will matter is not your success but your significance, what will matter is not what you learned but what you taught, what is every act of integrity compassion, courage, or sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate your example. what will matter is not your competence but your character, What will matter is not how many people you knew but how many will feel a lasting loss when you're gone, What will matter is not your memories, but the memories that live in those who beloved you, What will matter is how you will be remembered by whom and for what, living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident it's not a matter of circumstance but of choice.

feel free to contact the Bank because I have told them about you and they are waiting to hear from you.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact the Bank

I remain in need of your prayers day by day

Mrs Catherine Laroche
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:03 pm

Email:

My Dearest Beloved,

I will be undergoing a surgery by tomorrow night and i do not know if i will survive the surgery because i am totally down now and for this reason, i pleaded with my doctor to write a check of $250,000 to you so that you will use it to make any future expenses transferring your original fund of $2.5M to your account, and to use it to take care of your family until you receive the $2.5m successfully in your account.

Why i took this new decision is that this donation is taking time now and i doubt if i will succeed the operation. I made the agreement with my doctor that you will pay him back the $250.000usd as soon as your original fund in the bank is successfully transferred to your account.

Now I have made this new arrangement in order to avoid further delay in transferring the fund to you. Now i decided to transfer the $250,000 directly to you through western union money transfer which i know will be the easiest way to receive the payment without any stress or delay. Though there are many other medium of sending out money,draft,parcel or check here, but i think the western union transfer will be better and fastest way, that is the reason why i chose the western union money transfer. My nurse went to the western union office today about the transfer of the $250,000,united state dollars to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment: They told her that Your payment will be sent to you by western union,$7,000 us dollars per day until they finish sending the $250,000 dollars to you. The minister trust funds of Cote D'ivoire will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($250,000) payment by western union,

According to them.

The only fee you have to send them is $99usd that they will use to obtain insurance transfer and claims of affidavit that will prove that the parcel that contain the total sum of ($250,000) belong to you be rest assured that there is no other fee to be paid except the $99 The director administrator trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with the western union payment office on this email:(western-union-offcdpt@outlook.fr)

kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western Union and send him the fee of $99usd immediately to enable them start sending your $250,000.00usd now.

contact person:Mr. John Anthony,

western union department

Financial Bank Cote D'ivoire,

E-mail: western-union-offcdpt1@outlook.fr

Tel: +225 41 30 95 77

The financial western union payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:

Receiver --------------

Country------------------

City------------------------

Tel-------------------------

Test question--------------

Answer-------------------

Comply now because as soon as you send this required details with their transfer fee of 99$ to Mr John Anthony he will start sending your payment by western union immediately.

Regards,

Yours Sister in the Lord,

Catherine Laroche

+22541309577
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:07 pm

The dying widow real face:

Lé Tutu Batai / nakata.premier
Nicknames: Kouassi Bapka, Yao Denis
Works at Hotel Beaurivage
2014 to present
Studied at high scool musical
From Yakro, Vallée Du Bandama, Cote D'Ivoire

je suis tres famille, mais ca ne va plus que dans un sens maintenant.
il n'y a plus l'esprit de famille que nous avions avant c'est décevant de voir comme les gens changent et deviennent méchants.
la vie est faite que de déboires et de rancoeur

/
I am very family, but it only goes in one direction now.
there is no sense of family we had before it's disappointing to see how people change and become bad.
life is that of disappointment and resentment

Some of his pictures:

batai.jpg

batai1.jpg

batai2.jpg

batai3.jpg

batai4.jpg

batai5.jpg

batai6.jpg

batai7.jpg

batai8.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

westernunion.offcdpt@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:34 am

The recovery scam.

Email:

Attention : Sir and Madam,

I write to inform you that we have already sent you
$5000.00 through Western union as we have
Been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation
Payment of $800,000 via western union
by the Ivory Coast Republic Government and United Nation for this year 2016.

The money Mrs. CATHERINE LaRoche is available for pickup which was deposited
For transfer to you. The money is available
For pick up by receiver (you) but when you track it, it
Will display ERROR due to the fact that it has been
Deactivated from our head office for security reason
Because it has stayed too long on air as we have been trying To reach you on the phone for some days now but it was not reachable.

Therefore you cannot cash it out in any Western union office due to its restriction from our head office, which was a security measure because the money has Been in the air for three days now and may be in danger.

Hence the mtcn has to be reactivated to enable you cash out The money in any western union office in your area, the Reactivation of the MTCN will cost you $139.00 only,Once this is paid, our head office will release the fund on hold to enable you cash it.

To confirm this, copy this link pest to you computer
(https:/ /wumt. westernunion.com/asp/orderstatus.asp?country=global)
Money Transfer | Global Money Transfer | Western Union
wumt.westernunion.com
Western Union is a money transfer leader. Send money online to a bank in select countries or to over 500,000 agent locations worldwide. Fast, convenient, and reliable service.

and enter the below details accordingly to check transfer status.

(M.T.C.N):8361058301
Senders First Name: DAVID
Senders Last Name: KANU
Amount: $5000.00
Question Ok: Answer :Ok

With due respect, please get back to me urgently after
Checking the fund transfer status by confirming the below Details so i can instruct you on how to send the $139.00 to Us for the reactivation of the MTCN.

Full Name:
Current Personal Phone Number:
Country of Residence:
Are you ready to Pay the Activation Fee and receive you funds? Then get back to us.

Regard,

Mr Nelson Brown
Foreign Operations Manager
Western Union Republic Ivory Coast

Return-Path: <westernunion.offcdpt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016
Subject: YOUR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT OF $800,000.00USD
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cathlaroche@outlook.fr - rev.pierre@gmx.fr

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:59 pm

Another recovery scam.

my dear friend
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope This mail meets you in a perfect condition.I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the money out of the country to someone else who was ready and capable for the charity work.
Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev Pastor whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Abidjan cote d' ivoire, his name is Rev Pastor Pierre Raoul and his email address is:(rev.pierre@gmx.fr )
i told him to send you a certified cheque of ($35.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Pastor and direct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am here in INDIA taking my proper medication . Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev Pastor Pierre Raoul on your behalf to receive that cheque.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with him
Yours sincerely,

Mrs Catherine Laroche
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.