Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 pm

sgtmonica_l@yahoo.com sgt.monica_b@yahoo.com

IP address [?]: 173.216.244.193
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Arkansas
IP address city: Malvern
IP postcode: 72104
IP address latitude: 34.3422
IP address longitude: -92.7960
ISP of this IP [?]: Suddenlink Communications
Organization: Suddenlink Communications
Host of this IP: [?]: 173-216-244-193-mlvn.mid.dyn.suddenlink.net

Received: from User (sgt.monica_b@173.216.244.193 with login)
by smtp114.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 03 Oct 2012 11:10:53 -0700 PDT
Reply-To: <sgtmonica_l@yahoo.com>
Subject: YOUR MAIL !!!
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 19:10:49 +0100

Please view the attached file, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible on my e-mail address which is my only way of communication.

Regards,

Sgt. Monica Brown.

[no attachment]
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

milllion dollar deposit - sgtmonica_l@yahoo.com

Unread postby Agent21 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:27 am

Received: from [41.58.4.74]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 07:15:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Yours Mail!!

Hello Dear,

I got your email and I thank you from the debt of my heart for your reply. You know and understand that there is no how I can involve in any crime. I am a honest and sincere person and I assure you that, we shall move this transaction with all honesty, and the consignment will be delivered to you smoothly without any problem. Please note that this funds is moving from this war zone to Europe by cash, having packaged and well sealed in a Luggage and tagged as belongings one of our late Doctors, who died while on mission here. It will be deposited in UK immediately the arrival of my Air force friend in UK (where he will be having his final stop-over before heading to his destination), from which the delivery processing to your destination will smoothly commence. All I need from you is your assistance to receive this fund and then gradually secures it in your Bank and kept my share on trust until I finish my service here and come over to visit you. My main area of investing this funds(which has been a dream is in Hotel), and I will need your help so much in this area of investment over there. please, I need your suggestion.

I am pleased to move this transaction with you my dear; now, I want you to pay attention and read carefully so that you will understand how we are going to achieve this wonderful transaction. Be informed that, I have great confidence in you that you will assist me on this transaction without taken advantage of my duty here in war zone, or betray me at the end. There is no risk attached to this deal, All agreement towards the realization of this transaction would be strictly adhered to as stated in my first email to you. All I need from you is your noble assistance to move this consignment out of this trouble area and have it delivered in your custody until I finish my service here, and come over to visit you.

I have made all arrangement to move the consignment to you, and I want you to follow my instruction very well so that we don't make any mistake. I want you to know we need commitment from all sides to make this transaction succeed as well as confidentiality because of my military engagement here in Afghanistan, and we must keep all communications between us as you know we are not allowed to handle cash while on combat mission abroad, this is to avoid taken advantage of citizen of the country of mission, and any disobedience on this directives amounts to court marshal and imprisonment, therefore I want you to handle this transaction with serenity, honesty and confidentiality. I have also decided to offer you 30% for your assistance and efforts towards the realization of this great opportunity.

Just as I have mentioned above, the fund was carefully packaged in a box and I did not leave a dime within my reach to avoid traces(only the deposit processing delivery that I mapped out from this funds, the rest are well packaged in the box). Like I told you on initially, I have discussed with my air force friend that works with the UNITED NATIONS he would be traveling to London UK, Europe and will help moved the consignment, have it deposited with one of the reliable and trusted security firms upon his arrival in UK for safe keeping first, before the shipment to you directly will be processed and commenced. Once it is deposited, my air force friend that makes the deposit on your behalf will forward me the deposit documents, after which I will forward to you, which will enable you smoothly apply for the release and delivery of the luggage from London to your destination as the beneficiary. Please be informed that been on medical section, I made it that no body knows the real content of the consignment, the funds was well packaged with other belongs of our lady doctor, so with this, there will be no trace of the content of the luggage because the troop here are aware of the Doctors death through Reid and can't even suspect anything unless as I am telling you now. So both the air force friend and the Security firm where the luggage will be deposited in Europe before shipping processing to you must not know the real contents of the consignment to avoid loosing the consignment. Please take note.

He will be leaving to London, UK within the week, having prepared for the trip. Please, I will want you to confirm your full name and contact address where the luggage would be delivered to you. He shall deposit the luggage on your name with your full information as the beneficiary of the luggage after which the Security firm will process and make the shipment directly to your door step. Please get back to me urgently with your full name and your convenient address where you will want the luggage to be delivered, so that I will quickly forward it to him in order to make the deposit on your name immediately upon his arrival before heading to his final destination, this is to ensure that you smoothly access the released and the delivery as the beneficiary.

Get back to me urgently.
Yours love and in Service,
Sgt. Monica.
Last edited by firefly on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: header trimmed. FF
Agent21
New survivor

Re: sgtmonica_l@yahoo.com sgt.monica_b@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:35 am

Originating IP: 41.58.4.74
Originating ISP: Swiftng-asn
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

monica_liinbrown@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Stolen images and identity of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown.

split from viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12353, where the email address monica_liinbrown@yahoo.com is rpeorted for being used with another set of stolen pictures, using one Egyptian IP.

On datanta,

Hello,xxx Thanks so much for your nice and gentle reply, I decided to contact you through this means because is the only available means for me right now. the internet might not be so good to meet new friends these days, but it is still the best and only way to meet people, have deal with them from one continent to another. Please get back to me with your email address for details about me,job and reasons why i contact you,or write me on my private email directly.(monica_liinbrown at yh dot com). Regard, Sgt. Monica.

monica
I'm a Women from Manchester
Seeking Men To Intimate Encounter
a man with high sense of humor, caring, truthful
In: United Kingdom Hampshire Manchester
Nacionality: United Kingdom
Language: English Language
Second Language: English Language
Marital Status: Single

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: monica_liinbrown@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:58 pm

On Facebook,

Monica Brown aka monica.brown.125323
Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at Millitary University London
Past: millitary
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
From Manchester, United Kingdom
Joined Facebook June 7, 2013.

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgt.monicalbrown0f3@hotmail.com line0f3@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:52 pm

Fake US Army person found a trunkbox of money, and wants help getting it out of Afghanistan.

* 116.202.105.132 Mts Bangalore India

Return-Path: <line0f3@gmail.com>
Received: from [116.202.105.132] ([172.16.0.1])
(authenticated bits=0)
by server.hospitaldelvalle.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id u078NmNi076927
for xxx Thu, 7 Jan 2016 02:25:13 -0600 (CST)
(envelope-from line0f3@gmail.com)
Subject: N/A:
To:
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 15:05:43 +0530
Reply-To: sgt.monicalbrown0f3@hotmail.com

Hello,

I am Miss Monica Lin Brown, USA Army Officer, Please I need your urgent help. Revert for more details.

Regards,
Miss Monica Lin Brown
Afghanistan Section
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

christinammhammock@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Hi Dear,

Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Christina M Hammock, I am US military/Nasa officer currently in Libya now. and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $2.3,000,000 (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture and the photocopy of the money.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from.

Christina M Hammock

HEADER:
Return-Path: <christinammhammock@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL127-W31 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 17 Jan 2016

SKYPE ID:
live:christinammhammock

PHOTOS USED:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (126.75 KiB) Viewed 16143 times
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (102.49 KiB) Viewed 16143 times
Capture4.PNG
Capture4.PNG (35.58 KiB) Viewed 16143 times
Capture5.PNG
Capture5.PNG (93.71 KiB) Viewed 16143 times
Capture6.PNG
Capture6.PNG (93.59 KiB) Viewed 16143 times
Capture7.PNG
Capture7.PNG (116.3 KiB) Viewed 16143 times
Capture8.PNG
Capture8.PNG (137.75 KiB) Viewed 16143 times
20160117215835-0e118b67-me.png
20160117215840-358b81fc-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

christinammhammock@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:36 pm

My beloved,

Good day to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine?

I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this deal as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk OK.

Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i chose to use you as partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA, if i eventually send out any thing to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be query for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal as foreigner who is not a USA citizen.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind.

One more time i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter secret between you and i,to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step.
Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your age:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response

Love and care from,
Yours Christina.

My dearest one ,
Thanks for your information which you have sent to me, now am convinced that am in the right part with the right person.

I have been doing everything possible to make sure that you will receive the cash box successfully, and i have submit your information to the security company (Apex delivery and security company). I believe that they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about the arrival and delivery date of their delivery officer who will be coming down to your door step to deliver the cash box to you.

They tag the box as diplomatic package and it will be delivered to your door step. I have handed the box to them through their agent here, they said that all packages departing from Africa normally reach to their African head office in Lome Togo before departing to any where in the world.

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure to your home address that you have provided.

I want you to contact the security company through their email address now for proper identification and notification.
The Contact details are as follows:

Company name APEX DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY

WEBSITE URL http:/ /www.apexdeliverytg.cf

Contact Address 341, Rue De l'entente, Lome Togo

EMAIL: apexdeliverycustomercare@hotmail.com

EMAIL: apexdeliverycustomercare@gmail.com

info@apexdelivery-tg.cf

Telephone No. +228 920 171 84
Fax No +228 883 143 70

DIRECTOR IN CHARGE
MR DICKSON LAWRENCE

Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advice you to write to the company through their email above, of which they will get back to you as soon as possible base on my instruction.

The security code number of the consignment is (NS535XQ2). Please make sure you write this number down, it is important because the delivery officer that will be arriving your country for the delivery of the consignment will ask you of the security code number of the package.

Note that as your information has been submitted to the security company, most of the communication will be between you and them because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the consignment, meanwhile you should be adhering to their instruction till the consignment is being delivered to you.
Secondly, keep this matter between both of us without letting any one to know about it, because some people are evil, and will not be happy when good things are coming along the way, with their greedy and negative mind. This will money will be of a great value to us in future.

Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and am counting on your honesty. I might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, just try and stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you

Have a nice and better day ahead

Love and care from,
Yours Christina.

ATTENTION:

We wish to inform you that we the Apex Delivery and Security Service, Republic of Togo branch, which is the headquarter all over Africa, received a shipment with your personal details as the final recipient of the consignment that was sent to us by your partner.

The consignment is registered in our office data base, which is currently waiting for shipment and Insurance fee before the package will proceed to your country for final delivery to your door step.

For urgent movement and delivery of your consignment, you are required to send the above required $2,750 through western union money transfer or money gram to our logistics clearance department with the information below;

FIRST NAME:======= DICKSON
LAST NAME:======== LAWRENCE
CITY:============= LOME
AMOUNT:=========== 2,750 DOLLARS
QUESTION:========= YES
ANSWER:=========== YES

kindly scan and send the western union payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment of $2,750, so that we can pick the money over here and do all the necessary things that are need to be done.

Here is your Tracking PIN, you are free to track the movement of your package online logging to our website; http:/ /www.apexdeliverytg.cf , click on shipment tracking and then log in with the below details to view your consignment.

Invoice No: xxx
Tracking PIN: xxx

With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it will arrive your country.

Our delivery officer will arrive in your country any day you wish him to arrive. All we need is for you to give us two days notification and your consignment box will be delivered to your door step safely.

Meanwhile, you are required to send the above mentioned fund $2,750 so that we can use it to get the insurance paper which will cover your package from Africa to your country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+228920 171 84) for more directives/clarifications. Always reply us through our email address.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Mr. Dickson Lawrence
Apex Delivery And Security company, Lome-Togo
Phone: + 228 920 171 84
Email: apexdeliverycustomercare@gmail.com
apexdeliverycustomercare@hotmail.com
info@apexdeliverytg.cf
http:/ /www.apexdeliverytg.cf .

HEADER:
Return-Path: <apexdeliverycustomercare@hotmail.com>
Received: from BY1PR13MB0119.namprd13.prod.outlook.com (10.161.96.154) by
15.01.0390.013; Thu, 21 Jan 2016
From: Apexdelivery Customercare <apexdeliverycustomercare@hotmail.com>
CC: "christinamMhammock@hotmail.com" <christinamMhammock@hotmail.com>

ATTENTION:

Sir.
This is our clearing department bank details you have to use to make the payment of $2,750, and send the scanned payment details to us immediately.

BANK:UNION TOGOLAISE BANQUE

BENEFICIARY NAME: EKPE MARTIN BASSEY

ACCOUNT NUMBER:153360010005000

IBAN TG53 TG009 01015 336001005000 49

SWIFT CODE: UNTB TG TG

ADDRESS: KEGUE MSON AZIZ NON LION DE, L'ECHANGEUR

Meanwhile, you are required to send the above mentioned fund $2,750 so that we can use it to get the insurance paper which will cover your package from Africa to your country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+228920 171 84) for more directives/clarifications. Always reply us through our email address.

Mr. Dickson Lawrence
info@apexdeliverytg.cf
http:/ /www.apexdeliverytg.cf .

APEX Delivery's Skype ID:
live:apexdeliverycustomercare

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22892017184
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

FAX: +22888314370
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Togo number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:57 pm

ATTENTION:

Sir.
Since you said that the previous account we gave to you is having problem, could you please use this our other account from the clearance department to make the deposit.

ACCOUNT NAME:--- UZOHO NNAMDI EDWIN

BANK NAME;---- UTB BANK TOGO

ADDRESS --- LOME TOGO

ACCOUNT NUMBER --- 15 335033 5 020 0 00

IBAN --TG53 TG009 01015 335033020000 89

C BQUE GUICH NUM CPTE CLE RIB

SWIFT CODE --- UNTB TG TG

Mr. Dickson Lawrence
info@apexdeliverytg.cf
http:/ /www.apexdeliverytg.net.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicalinb16@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:37 pm

* 123.239.190.78 Reliance Communications Mumbai India

Return-Path: <sakshi.walia@sifycorp.com>
Received: from [100.72.75.93] (123.239.190.78) by
KL1PR03MB1671.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com (10.165.175.141) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.443.12; Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:06:52 +0000
Subject: Hello
To: Recipients <sakshi.walia@sifycorp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:36:43 +0530
Reply-To: <monicalinb16@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [123.239.190.78]

Can i talk to you
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Please note that intercepting or any unauthorized use of this message or any attachment can be treated as infringement of person’s right of privacy under the Human Rights Act 1993 and also is a Criminal Offence under the Information and Technology Act, 2008.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Thank you for your cooperation.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.