Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

miriamduke_23@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Zorpia:

Hello contact me ( miriamduke_23@ hotmail.com) I am Interested in you my name is Miriam beautiful young girl I will like to establish a relationship with you. contact me so that i will tell you more about me and my pic

Screen name: miriam / miriamduke2
25, Kabel, Germany
Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑99, in Zimbabwe.

Stolen picture used:

miriam.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: miriamduke_23@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:09 am

Break away Topic Here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42314

Skype ID for Miriam:
live:miriamduke_23

Hello Dearest
Firstly I thank you for your response to my email. How are you today hope fine. Dear inline with the message I sent to you, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me please, Its just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me, I will really like us to have a relationship in spite of anything because I have this feeling that you are not going to betray me at the end.

I contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp, I am the only daughter of my father back there in Ivory coast my country, I had my college certificate and I was admitted into the University there I did my one year subject in business management before the political crisis in my country began, My father was killed during the war, they accused my father of coup attempt, and so many of my family members our house was burnt down. I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the UN Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$5, 700, 000.00) (five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in one of the leading Banks in UK with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you the contact information of the bank in London and some documents for your confirmation in your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies under you, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country for us to share this feelings face to face. We will invest the fund, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you out of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only, for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over once the fund has been transferred.

Meanwhile the name of the Reverend father that i am using his computer to send this messages to you is Rev PAUL EMMANUEL, his Telephone number is (00221-773-671-113) or (+221-773-671-113) you can call him today and tell him to call me so that you can talk to me please because i want to hear your voice but don't tell him anything about the money, for security reasons. Just tell him that you want to speak with. Miriam DUKE from Ivory coast because there are so many other Nationalities who has one problem or the other in the camp here. Awaiting to hear from you soonest! God bless you.
Yours in Love Miriam.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <miriamduke_23@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY182-W47 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 19 Jan 2016

PHONE NUMBER:
+221773671113
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

PHOTOS:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:45 am

Hello Dearest
How are you today hope fine. I thank you once again today and i will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that i have chosen you to help me out from this dungeon despite the little time we have communicated with each other, its now left for you and God who chooses you to be my deliverer from this predicament i found myself into.

My dear, I know you are the person i am going to depend and trust my life. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice till i come over.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:

(NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK) (NATWEST BANK). (Office: 135 Bishopsgate, London). Tel: +44-703-182-4896
Email address:- (nattwestbankplc@aol.com).
The name of the Director is Mr Oliver Stocken
Fax number 0044-8707379283.
Ac Number: 40063976 /QB/91/A
Depositor's Name: DR DUKE HARRY NDUGBA from ('Ivory coast').

Contact them with this email address now on how to transfer the $5.7million Dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.
I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Thank you once again for your kindness God bless you and please try and send an email to the bank today. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully
Miriam.

Hello Dearest
How are you doing today? I believe you are well.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.
As for me i am a little fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.
I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life in your country.
My dear, I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.
I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer this money to your position.
Presently i have my Late Father's Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have attached here.
The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a Lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After reading your mail and the mail from the bank, i discussed it with Reverend Father PAUL EMMANUEL and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister FRED OWEN.
He is one of the lawyer's working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal.
Please, I will want you to contact him immediately on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 5.7 million dollars from NATWEST BANK PLC LONDON to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status and i believe he will help us. Thank you once again for your concern.
His contact information's are as follows,
Dr FRED OWEN E-mail address (upperchembersq@legislator.com)
Office telephone number 221-774-677-578
God bless you as you contact him immediately. Yours in Love.
Miss Miriam

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
FRED LAW CHAMBERS..
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
JUDICIARY OFFICE
DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TEL +221-774-677-578

ATTENTION:SIR,
SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL AND MISS MIRIAM DUKE VISIT ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY INCLUDING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS).SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE FOR FILING AND AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID. A FILING/REGISTRATION FEE OF $252 WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE COURT SO WHILE SENDING YOUR DATA DON'T HESITATE TO SEND THIS FILING FEE WHICH IS SO IMPORTANT AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK.

COMPLETE THIS AS FOLLOWS

YOUR COMPLETE NAME : .........

YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS : ............

DATE OF BIRTH : ..............

PHONE NUMBER : ...............

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : ...........

BELLOW IS MY INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

RECEIVER'S NAME :............. OWEN FRED SLICK
PASSPORT NO.......................232069925.
FILING FEE COST---------------$252 (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO DOLLARS)

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER OWEN FRED (ESQ).

HEADER:
Return-Path: <upperchembersq@legislator.com>
Received: from [41.83.26.128] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 25 Jan 2016
Subject: INFORMATION REQUIRED

ATTENTION:SIR,

WITH DUE RESPECT I APPRECIATE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR REQUEST OF SENDING TO YOU MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY HAS BEEN MADE KNOWN TO THIS HONORABLE CHAMBER AFTER READING YOU LETTER. I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY WITH MY BELLOW ACCOUNT, I PROMISE TO GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY WITHIN TWO DAYS FROM HENCE I RECEIVED THE MONEY, DON'T FORGET THAT THE BANK IN LONDON NEED THOSE PAPERS URGENTLY TO ENABLE THEM PROCESS YOUR PARTNERS INHERITED FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY. THE SAID DOCUMENTS ARE YOUR LEGAL POWER TO STAND FIRMLY TO TRANSFER YOUR PARTNERS INHERITED FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT. I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVE THE MONEY FOR IMMEDIATE AND URGENT EXECUTION OF YOUR PAPER WORK.
GET ME INFORMED WITH THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY

BELLOW IS MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000 BANK CODE..................... SN100 CODE AGC..................... 01022 RIB..................... 77 SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077
YOURS IN SERVICE
BARR.FRED OWEN..

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447857900911
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447031824896
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448707379283
Number billable as national rate number

+221774677578
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:44 am

TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: miriamduke_23@hotmail.com revemmapaul@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:36 am

Hello My Dear,
How are you doing, hope all is well with you and trusting this mail will meet you in a perfect condition. You may not remember me but we communicate some months back when i was in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal but thank God am out from that place as i use this opportunity to inform you that i got another person who finally assisted me with logical conclusion. I thank you for you're great effort to our unfinished assistant due to one reason or the other best known to you.

I want to inform you that I have successfully move to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of my pains, I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $200.000.00(Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Please accept this little gift as my new partner came here and i explain everything to him about you and he appreciated all you have done to me and he instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security purpose.

I thank God for bring this man into my life as God has used him to bring change in my life which i have been looking for the past years ever since i lost my parents. I have authorized the Reverend Father to release the ATM CARD to you as soon as you contact him regarding this issue.The ATM CARD was seal with an official envelop which no one is authorize to access it if not you as the owner. At the moment, I am very busy here in Paraguay for investments with my new partner. I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Also comply with him for the release of your gift without any delay which i put on an official envelop as parcel,contact him on the below contact information:

Name: ....Rev.Emmanuel Paul
Email: ( revemmapaul@hotmail.com )

Yours Miriam

Reverend's Skype ID:
live:revemmapaul
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Reverend's Skype ID:
live:reverendfatherjohnphilip

Hello my good friend
How are you ?sorry for not inform you when I got a new partner,well everything is over now . I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Sri Lanka. Presently i am now in Sri Lanka for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Revered Father whom used to be a God Father to me when i was in Dakar refugee camp,his name is Rev. Father Philip Johnson assistant to Rev PAUL EMMANUEL, or you call him direct to his private phone number (+221-768-434-611) and his email address is (reverendfatherjohnphilip@hotmail.com) write to him Ask him to send you a certified international bank draft cheque of $250.000.00 (Two hundred and fifty Thousand us dollar) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, i want you to $150.000.00,to visit any orphanage home and motherless home there in your country on behalf of my name, and use $100.000,00, for your personal use, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Revered Father Philip Johnson, who is assistant to Rev Charles Anthony, and instruct him where to send you the cheque. Please do not forget to send to him the below information:

Your Full
Name:.............................................
Contact Address:..........................................
Cell Phone Number:......................................
0ccupation;.................................................

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all my sufferings at that time. at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I has forwarded instruction to Revered Father Philip John on your behalf to receive that certified international bank draft cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the bank cheque to your address without delay. you may not hear from me in time because of investment projects which me and my husband are having at hand now, Take care and bye for now.Yours truly friend,
Mrs Miriam Duke

Header:
Return-Path: <miriamduke_23@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY182-W82 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 22 Mar 2016

PHONE:
+221768434611
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.