Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Nicholas Carter

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: carternicolas66@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:28 pm

Email:

My love I don,t really believe you are the one doing this to me ,after all that I have told you ,is it the Barrister you are helping or me ,I don,t understand what you are saying ,You told me that you want the Barrister to give Account number to you and I did ask him to do that ,but now look at what you are saying to me that man is my barrister for so many years ,and what do you really want me to do now ,please I want you to tell me ,I am looking forward to hear From you ,if you say you don,t want to have any thing to do with him means that you don,t want to help me ,is him that you are helping or me ,please try to understand he is a Barrister and they do go to work always please don,t be angry I beg you in the name of God ,or don,t you love me any more ,and why are you saying all this to me ,what have I done to you that you have choose to treat me this way ,please send the money to the Account given to you by my Barrister he is not the one that is asking you to help him ,I am your love here and I am the one you are help not my barrister his work is to get the Document done in your name so that the money will be transfer .

I love you and the more you delay this thing the more things are going Difficult ,please do send the money to the Account please I am begging you if you really love don,t listen to my Barrister

Thank you
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:42 am

Email:
My love what are you talking about ,are you doing this for me or the Barrister ,I have talk with you and ask you to forgive him ,and why are you always angry like this ,or you really do not want o help me just tell me ,if you love me as you always say to me ,forget about the Barrister and send the money for the document ,I am the one you are helping here not my barrister he has nothing to do with this ,the money is my and you are my woman who I want to help me and receive my money and keep it with you till my service here is over that is all I am begging you to do for me ,Barrister is not my brother or my sister ,just he is my lawyer please who else do you really want me to ,I am Not blaming you for any thing only asking you to send him the money or do you want me to give the name of my Friend so that you can send the money through Western union to him and I am going to ask him to look for another lawyer if that will make you happy please,

Your Love Nicolas

Now what do you want me to do now ,should I look for some one that you can send the money through western union so that he can help me look for another lawyer okay ,please help me and receive this money
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:33 pm

Email:

My love but the Account is not the lawyer own okay is for his friend you can send it to him and that is Friend is also a lawyer may be we are going to use him to do the Document I have Already told him to forget about the job and he has travel back to his country so I want you to send the money to his Friend Account who is another lawyer okay and here is his telephone number +233 542991130 please call him and his name is Barrister Edward ,please My love I know that you are angry please send the money to his Account okay ,he will now do the work and that Account belongs to him okay .,so how are You Doing today ,I hope you are okay .

Your Love Nicolas

+233542991130
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:26 am

Email:

Good after noon My love ,so tell me now what do you really want me to do again ,I have been begging you to help me and you always talk to me about this lawyer and beside he has gone back to there country and now I ask you again to send the money to the Account he took from his friend when he was in Africa and now again you are telling me that you don,t want to talk with any Friend of that Guy ,are you sure you really want to help me because this is getting me so confuse I have talk to you beg you as my love ,why are you doing all this ,please if you don,t want to help me say it and stop all this your excuse ,or do you really think I am a kid that you are telling all this.

I am tired of all this your excuse if you don,t want to help me you tell me ,I am not forcing you is your choice I am a man of respect and honor ,why are you doing this to me .

Thank You
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Email:

Hello Sweetheart ,

How are you doing today I know that you are going to be surprise of seen this email but is me I have been sick all this months here in my camp Afghanistan please I need you to know that I am back online now .,

Nicolas
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

carternicolas66@gmail.com nickpatrick1960@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:41 am

Form received 2018-03-09 22:25:37

What name did the scammer use?: Nicholas patrick Carter
Scammer's email address if you have it.: nickpatrick1960@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 59
Scammer's Skype name.: nicolas.patrIck87
Scammer's Skype username .: nicolas.patrIck87
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Bahantan bill naghic sir Nick Carter
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: oui sur skype
How much money did they demand?: 1500.00$ américain
Name you were told to send the money to.: Numéro de compte: 300 207 3531. Nom du compte: smith Elliott. Code Swift: UNAFNGLA. Code de triage: 033240468. Adresse de la banque: numéro 4, Short Road, Sapele, Etat du Delta, Nigeria. Nom de la banque: United Bank For Africa
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: afghanistan
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: non
If they posted your video on a website, please include the link.: non
How were you to send the money ?: non, j'ai appele la caisse pour m'informer de ça et elle m'a appelé pour me dire que c'était un arnaque et a fait arrêter le paiement.
[No, I called the cashier to inquire about this and she called me to tell me it was a scam and stopped the payment.]
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: j'ai appelé la caisse pour savoir si c'était un arnaque et elle m'a dit oui et elle même a pris la décision de faire arrêter le paiement. je la remercie tellement .j'ai sauvé beaucoup d'argent grâce à elle.
[I called the cashier to find out if it was a scam and she said yes and she made the decision to stop the payment. I thank her so much. I saved a lot of money thanks to her.]
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: j'ai envoyer un courriel ; carternicolas66@gmail.com et il m'a répondu et je sais que c'est le même qui a parlé à ses femmes ..................... My Love Business Proposition

Merci pour votre réponse à mon e-mail, mon cher, je veux vraiment vous aider
et je veux aussi votre amitié je sais que vous êtes mon amour et je
veux aussi que vous sRe: carternicolas66@gmail.comoyez mon partenaire d'affaires qui peut conduire à une
amitié à long terme l'avenir après avoir passé votre profil sur le
site et mon cher il y a une raison pour laquelle je choisis d'établir une
relation avec vous afin que nous nous entraiderons dans tous nos besoins
, je vais saisir cette occasion pour vous dire tout à propos de moi. Chérie, je suis
actuellement en Afghanistan dans une zone de guerre pour la mission de maintien de la paix, à
cause de la crise ici en Afghanistan. Mel ici nous ne sommes pas dans la
zone militaire pour permettre l'utilisation du téléphone cellulaire, nous utilisons seulement la radio
message et e-mail de communication du camp, mon cher je veux aller
en partenariat d'affaires avec vous car je ne sais pas combien de temps nous
resterons ici dans le camp à la rescousse de la guerre.

Bébé, je veux que vous sachiez que nous sommes attaqués par les insurgés
tous les jours et les voitures piégées. Au cours de l'une de nos missions de sauvetage, nous avons
découvert un coffre qui contient beaucoup d'argent appartenant aux
révolutionnaires. Je crois qu'ils l'utilisent pour acheter des armes et des
munitions, et toutes les parties ont convenu que l'argent
serait partagé. entre nous. Sur le total des fonds, ma part était de neuf
millions de dollars américains (neuf millions). Je cherche votre aide pour
évacuer ma part d'argent, qui est de 9 000 000 $ pour vous, car vous
pouvez m'assurer que ma part sera en sécurité jusqu'à ce que j'achève
mon service ici. Ce n'est pas de l'argent volé, et il n'y a aucun risque
impliqué.

Mon cher, j'ai pris des dispositions avec un diplomate de l'ONU, qui a promis de
livrer le fonds à n'importe quelle destination de mon choix. Je vais vous
dédommager avec 20% du total du fonds dans la conclusion finale de
ce projet, tandis que le solde restant sera mon
capital d' investissement dans votre pays. Un appel passionné que je ferai pour vous n'est
pas de discuter de cette question à un tiers, si vous avez des raisons de
rejeter cette offre, s'il vous plaît détruire ce courrier comme toute fuite de cette
L'information sera très mauvaise pour moi à cause de ma position en tant que
général de l' armée .

J'ai choisi de vous contacter après mes prières et je crois que vous ne
trahirez pas ma confiance. Mais plutôt prenez-moi comme votre propre amour et votre
mari. Même si vous vous demandez peut-être pourquoi je me révèle si tôt à
vous sans vous connaître, eh bien, je dirai que mon esprit m'a convaincu que
vous êtes une vraie personne pour m'aider à recevoir et à investir le fonds. Je ne
sais pas combien de temps nous restons ici, et j'ai survécu à deux bombardements ici,
ce qui m'a conduit à chercher une personne de confiance pour m'aider à
recevoir et à investir le fonds dans votre pays, car je vais migrer
pour votre maison pour investir et commencer une nouvelle vie pas comme un soldat.

En conclusion, je vous souhaite de me répondre immédiatement dès que vous aurez
reçu cette proposition. Votre réponse urgente sera très
appréciée. J'espère que mon explication est très claire, mais si vous avez besoin de
plus de précisions, s'il vous plaît envoyez vos questions, je m'attends à avoir
de vos nouvelles plus tôt.

Sincèrement amoureux
Général Nicolas Carter Votre mari

c'est le même homme à qui je parle en ce moment sur hangouts derrière le Général Nick Carter.

I send an email; carternicolas66@gmail.com and he answered me and I know it's the same who spoke to his women ..................... My Love Business Proposal

Thanks for your reply to my email, my dear, I really want to help you
and I also want your friendship I know you are my love and I
also want you to sRe: carternicolas66@gmail.com my business partner who can lead to a
long-term friendship the future after spending your profile on the
site and my dear there is a reason why I choose to establish a
relationship with you so that we will help each other in all our needs
I will take this opportunity to tell you everything about me. Honey, I'm
currently in Afghanistan in a war zone for the peacekeeping mission, to
because of the crisis here in Afghanistan. Mel here we are not in the
military zone to allow the use of the cell phone, we only use radio
camp communication message and e-mail, my dear I want to go
in business partnership with you because I do not know how long we
stay here in the camp to the rescue of the war.

Baby, I want you to know that we are attacked by the insurgents
everyday and car bombs. During one of our rescue missions, we have
discovered a chest that contains a lot of money belonging to
revolutionaries. I think they use it to buy weapons and
munitions, and all parties agreed that money
would be shared. between us. Of the total funds, my share was nine
millions of US dollars (nine million). I am looking for your help for
evacuate my share of money, which is $ 9,000,000 for you because you
can make sure that my part will be safe until I finish
my service here. It's not stolen money, and there is no risk
involved.

My dear, I made arrangements with a UN diplomat, who promised to
deliver the fund to any destination of my choice. I will you
compensate with 20% of the total fund in the final conclusion of
this project, while the remaining balance will be my
investment capital in your country. A passionate call that I will make for you is
not discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to
reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leak of this
The information will be very bad for me because of my position as
General of the army.

I chose to contact you after my prayers and I do not think you
will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own love and your
husband. Even though you may be wondering why I'm revealing myself so early to
you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that
you are a real person to help me receive and invest the fund. I do not
do not know how long we stay here, and I survived two shelling here,
which led me to seek a trusted person to help me
receive and invest the fund in your country because I'm going to migrate
for your home to invest and start a new life not like a soldier.

In conclusion, I wish you to answer me immediately as soon as you have
received this proposal. Your urgent answer will be very
appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need to
more details, please send your questions, I expect to have
from your news sooner.

Sincerely in love
General Nicolas Carter Your husband

he's the same man I'm talking to right now on hangouts behind General Nick Carter.
=
Skype name: carternicolas
Skype profile ID: carternicolas
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.