Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

heritamathew123@hotmail.com demondstella@yahoo.co.uk>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

heritamathew123@hotmail.com demondstella@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Return-Path: <demondstella@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 19:38:18 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Fine Girl <heritamathew123@hotmail.com>
Subject: Dear Love Hello friend,.....!!!!

Hello my dear,
Am Ms Herita Matthew nice to see your wonderful profile here www.facebook. Want you to be my friend? saw you profile email today am interested in you look for a nice man i will love forever because i am a woman that knows how to make a man smile. I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from Your new friend Ms Herita Matthew!
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: heritamathew123@hotmail.com demondstella@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:48 am

ADDITIONS:
Dearest in heart.
I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy,actually i saw your profile and i was touched to write you,i am sincerely in need of your assistance. Please don't be offended. I felt i could make a good friend with you.

First and foremost and brief self introduction, I am Miss Herita Matthew, 22 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Dr. Jonas Mathew My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Sudan during his days before he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip.

My mother died when i was a baby and since then was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth. So i managed to make my way to the West African Country called Senegal where we are leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

Before the death of my father in March 2013 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $3.5 million US DOLLARS (three million five hundred thousand USA dollars) in Bank He said he used my name to Deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter, as well as the next of kin to the money.

He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes. I want you to assist me transfer the money to your account as i explain to you that this money was deposited in the bank and make me the next of kin to the money, I am just 22 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do.

Now I want a guardian out side Senegal where I can transfer this fund and equally come over to further my education because it is one of the instructions that my father left for me. This is because I have suffered a lot in my life after the death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. My dear,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded, Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, as well I will like you to forward your private telephone so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited. I am looking forward to hear from you,please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out.Thank you so much attach hear is my photos
yours Always Herita M

HEADER:
Return-Path: <heritamathew123@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU180-W76 ([65.55.111.71]) by BLU004-OMC2S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 28 Dec 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello my dear,
I am happy to hear from you. I am praying here for your protection and guidance for God upon you. I promise to be with you forever so far as you Will help me to get out of here to be with you and take Good Care of me. I promise to Give you my love and share the Whole of my life so far with you as you trust me Will me and love. like i told you Before, i live in the refugee camp. i do not have the international passport of this country and i do not have resident permit. we live here as a Refugee. living here as a Refugee is very hard Because it is just like living like a prisoner. we eat only once in a day and we do not eat at times. the only helper i have here is the Rev Father he took me like His Own daughter, has-been so kind and good to me and That Is why a times, i Let Him know what am doing.

In the Beginning, Actually i WAS HAVING Fears of betrayal and how to get to you Believe me when Convinced the bank Advised me to look for a foreign partner from Any country of my choice since i am a Refugee at the moment and the law of the Country Does not permit me to share-take In Any international transaction until i secure all The Necessary papers. I Was Warned to Be Careful with the kind of person i connect-through MOST of the internet Because people are fake and it Can destroy my future if i do not pray for God to guide me to select real person intended surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if reading my mind You Were at the moment. I thank God for directing me to you. I really do not know how We Can Convince Each Other and That Can Be built trust between us, i am Willing To Be loyal to you because It Takes one time to know someone. I Have Gone Through Your email and discovered glad That You Worth Knowing more, i was really touched by your mail and i am Assuring you That You will never regret of meeting me. I Shall Remain loyal to you and allow you tell me on what to do with this fund when i come over to you because of your experience and Broad knowledge while i continue my education first Over There.

I also spoke with the Rev. Father about you and he Encouraged me to make sure that i Give You details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since My Father Used my name as the next of kin, i have Informed the bank That you Will get in touch with them on my Behalf So They Said and Accepted Until THEY hear from you. Therefore use this information to contact them Either by phone or e-mail to find out Their procedures enable you to places you Shall Receive Legally and Officially this fund Into your country with out problems,

the name of the bank holding company, Their contacts and my late father's deposit.

BELLOW IS THE BANK CONTACT PLEASE CONTACT THEM NOW.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C

Royal Bank of Scotland HQ, 609 London Road,
Glasgow G40 1NE Gogarburn, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Email Address;
royalbankofscotland.plc1@aol.com
royabankofscotlanduk@gmail.com
Telephone Number.Tel: +447043311975
Director;Mr. Stephen Hester.

Contact person: Foreign Operations and International Remittance Dept. His name is Mr.stephen Hester.

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Mr. Jonas Mathew
Nationality: Sudan
Fund Ref No: WTG584W9557F
Account Numbers: WT / 1005 8703459
Recipient: Ms. Herita Mathew
Deposited amount: US $ 3.5 million
Account Type: As a family t valid. records
Deposit Year: April 2007
Purpose of deposits: save keeping
Country of deposits: United Kingdom
.................................................. .................

Please make sure you fired, return not Miss Any of this information so That They Will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, please hurry up, i am eager to join you, am sick and tired of poor conditions of living over here . I'm not permitted to Freely move over here because i have not gotten Their residence permit.

I am Trusting you based on your genuine promise That You will not betray yourself Which You have taken from me of you. Please do not Involve a third person Into this matter for now Until we secure the money Because Of My Father's Name That rings like a bell in the ears of people since After historical tragic fall, it is not everybody That likes my family name therefore our issue Be must keep secret and Should not Be Known by anyone apart from you again. Please keep this transaction very secret for now,

i am safe That You are working alone with me Because God is with us and one with God is Informed majority.Keep me as you touch the bank on my Behalf and please do not argue with gold stretch Matters to Avoid Them raising year on my eyebrow By Any family name of the jealous staff or government authority, please everything calm and cool as you proceed, do not allow Anything That Can create awareness That I'm still alive to anyone because i am hiding my identity over here except very FEW trusted That ones knows.

Anytime you want to speak with me, always call me with the Rev.. Father Johnson Collins number. (+221-709-161-357 ) And Tell Him That You want to speak with Miss Herita Mathew and he will send for me in the hostel, please my dear i don't have my personal smartphone to communicate with you

Love & care from!

To Be Yours forever. Herita Mathew

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Dear love,
Am happy to read from you today and Am grateful for your concern and how to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercies, you are so caring. I am fine is only that hunger is the talk of the day, there is no food to eat talk of clothing, there are much suffering here, i am passing through difficulties but i believe that soon every thing will be over, i am also thinking about you every minute of the day and i want to be with you as soon as possible to have a new life and rejoice with you in all the days of my life.Honey they don't give us food here in the camp i want you to fast and contact this lawyer for him to get those requirements so that i will be out of this situation. Honey I have the death certificate of my beloved father,

Concerning the rest of the documents Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath, I haven't them and I noticed from the bank reply that they must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which I will give you sole authority to represent me, swearing the oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry. As you can see, I am a refugee as well as stranger to this Country and i have no any idea or how we can obtain the documents from the Federal High Court of Senegal.Therefore, I discuss with the man of God who is taking care of us, he introduce me with a lawyer.

I have meet with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he accepted to help us. I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service, he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to ask for cost of obtaining the said documents and while written to him please demand for the cost of those documents. He therefore gave me his contact information to give to you so that you will contact him for further discussion. Right now, I will like you to contact the lawyer.

Below is the lawyer's contact.

Sheriff Azeez Chambers Barristers & Solicitors
Km 3 Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop , Dakar-Senegal

TEL... 00221.77.44.68.040/ 00221.77.19.17.550
FAX .. 00221-33.825-32-16

E mail address,
barristerazeezlawchambers51@lawyer.com
barrsheriffazeezchembers1@hotmail.com

Dear please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us.
God bless you. Ms Herita Matthew.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
SHERIFF AZEEZ CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES.
TEL... +221-777-36-7771/ 00221.77.19.17.550

E mail address,

Urgent Attention. Mr ,
Note that I am in receipt of your mail, i wish to thanks you for accepting to use us in this transaction, i wish to assure you that we give the best legal service to our clients, These are the demands from the Federal High Court Of Justice, for Notarization and Authentication of your Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath; Your Partner Miss Herita Mathew, MUST appear in court to sign the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath. I, Barr. Sheriff Azeez, your Principal Attorney will sign on your behalf, From the inquiries made at the Federal High Court today, please note that all this service will be subject to the payment of our legal service charges. And also you are to pay the cost of oath fee including the stamp duty fee and the notary stamp and authentication fee.

Please note that we had to be minimal in our service charge because of the present condition of Miss Herita Mathew, and Rev Father Johnson Collins who gave us the details of her conditions in the Refugee camp. To this end, we have accepted that our service charge will be paid to us before we start this project. However, the financial expenditure that will have to be done is the Oath fee, Notary and Stamp duty fee as listed below:

Oath Fee: .............................. .................350 Euros To be paid in Court.
Stamp Duty Fee: ............................... ......350 Euros.To be paid in Court.
Notary and Authentication Stamp: .............350 Euros.To be paid in Court.
Our Service Charge..............................500 Euros.

TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND...................(1,550 Euros )

Take Note: We have to receive this payment (1,550 Euros ) before we commence operation. Upon the receipt of the Fee, I will proceed to the Federal High court with the, Statement of account/Certificate of deposit for will then swear affidavit of support to change you as the owner of the fund. You are therefore advised to send finances to enable us pay oath fee, Notary and stamp duty fees. To do this, you will have to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer, MoneyGram, Or Ria Money transfer to My Secretary's name and address there in With the MTCN Code Number for Confirmation.

SECRETARY NAME:..................OSCAR IBEH
ADDRESS:............KM 3 AVENUE CHEIKH ANTA DIOP
CITY......DAKAR
TEL... +221-777-36-7771

Using the Followings as Test Question and answer

Test Question................

Answer........................ Herita

Upon the receipt of the said amount ( 1,550 Euros ). we will commence the processing immediately, Which will be ready in two working days.

NOTE: WE COLLECT PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES (AS THE BARRISTER'S LAW OF THE UNITED NATIONS DEMANDS) FOR A HUGE TRANSFER.

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.
THANKS. YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristerazeezlawchambers51@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.214.11.19] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 7 Jan 2016
<barristerazeezlawchambers51@lawyer.com>
Cc: heritamathew3@12hotmail.com
Subject: URGENT REPLY NEEDED.

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER

E mail address,

URGENT ATTN; MR ,
FROM OUR CHAMBER I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE STATED THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE YOU SHALL HEREBY DEPOSIT THE CHARGED FEE ( 1,550 EUROS ).TO ENABLE OUR FIRM TO PROCEED WITH THE LEGAL SERVICE WITH THOSE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THE LATE MR JONES MATTHEW'S ESTATE TO BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT. BELOW HERE ARE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH YOU REQUESTED FROM US AND WE HEREBY WAIT FOR THE PROMPT RESPONSE AND THE SCAN COPY OF THE DEPOSIT SLIP WILL BE NEEDED AS SOON AS THE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE INTO THE ACCOUNT GIVEN TO YOU.

...............................................................................................

PAY TO BANK: CBAO SENEGAL

Address: 1 Place de Independence Dakar Senegal.

SWIFT CODE: CBAOSNDA

FINAL BENFICIARY: ACCOUNT NAME: TRANS-ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL

CODE BANK: SN 0012

CODE GUICHET: 01302

ACCOUNT NO: 36 158 264 501

CLE RIB: 79.

IBAN NUMBER: SN 0012 1302 36 158 264 501 79.

NOTE: WE COLLECT PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES (AS THE BARRISTER'S LAW OF THE UNITED NATIONS DEMANDS) FOR A HUGE TRANSFER.

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.
THANKS. YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

See Also this Thread:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 0yahoo.com

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221709161357
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location

+447043311975
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Netkonect Communications Ltd

+447045704933
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+448915035590
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221777367771
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221774468040

+221771917550

FAX: +221338253216
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

Skype ID for Fine Girl:
live:heritamathew123_1

Skype ID for Barr Azzez:
live:barrsheriffazzezchembers1
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (49.26 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: heritamathew123@hotmail.com demondstella@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:07 am

E mail address,

URGENT ATTN; ,

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 77

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.