Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anitamorgan601@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anitamorgan601@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:10 am

MyBelovedNet:

Hello, Wow ! i came across your profile,out of curiosity or is it my intuition, i wrote you. I hope writing you wont get me into your bad books though.lol You seem like a honest,real and genuine man,I would love to get to know more about you,that is if you do not mind. I am reachable on (anitamorgan601@hotmail.com) However,if i do not fit into what you seek,i pray you find that which your heart desires. Much hugs and lots of luv, Do Have a nice day too. but please please , i will like you t

Full Name Anita
Birth Year 1987
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman

anita.jpg
anita.jpg (65.57 KiB) Viewed 3742 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anitamorgan601@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:58 pm

Profile Elements:

Name: anita121
I am a: Female
Height: 5.3 ft / 162 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Pisces
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Seeking: Male
For: Friendship
City: othere
Descr. of myself: am looking for nice man to get married am looking for nice man to get married am looking for nice man to get married am looking for nice man to get married am looking for nice man to get married
Descr. what I am looking for: am looking for nice man to get married am looking for nice man to get married am looking for nice man to get married am looking for nice man to get married am looking for nice man to get married am looking for nice man to get married

No photo used:
PM from Anita:

anita121
Hello, Wow ! i came across your profile,out of curiosity or is it my intuition, i wrote you. I hope writing you wont get me into your bad books though.....lol You seem like a honest,real and genuine man,I would love to get to know more about you,that is if you do not mind. I am reachable on (anitamorgan601@hotmail.com) However,if i do not fit into what you seek,i pray you find that which your heart desires. Much hugs and lots of luv, Do Have a nice day too. but please please , i will like you to mail me on my Email address, anitamorgan601@hotmail.com Hola, ¡Guau! Me encontré con tu perfil, por curiosidad o es mi intuición, yo te escribí. Espero que escribir costumbre meterme en sus libros malos, aunque ..... lol Pareces un hombre honesto, real y verdadera, me encantaría conocer más acerca de usted, es decir, si no te importa. Soy accesible a (anitamorgan601@hotmail.com) Sin embargo, si yo no encajo en lo que buscas, ruego a encontrar lo que tu corazón desea. Mucho abrazos y mucha
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:34 pm

I thank you for your urgent reply, Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me and the business project which i will like to have with you so please do not delay as i am going to expose a lot about myself and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i believe that every solid partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation from a new friend. I am residing in Senegal as a refugee and it is from the office of the Reverend Father who is in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am mailing you, I told the Reverend father about my situation and he permitted me to access my email with his office computer when ever he has chance with it, The Reverend Telephone number is ( +221_77_80_95_567 Please when you call ask of Anita Weah, and he will send for me to answer your call. The Reverend Father Name is Rev BANIGO JOHNSON

More about me:
My Name Anita Weah , i am a single daughter of my parents, a citizen of Sudan in Africa, i am 28 yrs old, Never married, and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last year, my father was Late Dr Morgan Weah he was a top politician and a prominent successful oil business man, My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to Senegal, through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross, I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in oil business and I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful condition. Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as he next of kin, the amount is US$ 3.3m ( three million three hundred thousand United States dollars ). I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me. I want to use it to run business with you and this money is deposited In RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland)

Now due to my statue as a refugee and i cannot transfer this money by myself, when i contacted the bank officer one of them advice me to look for a business partner who will stand on my behalf, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad. After the transfer of the money into your account, you will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good business with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole money a compensation and will equally map out another 10% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be.
I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. send to me Your Full names, Address occupation and telephone number, Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your application,the attachment is my picture so that you will see how i look like, and i will like you to call me with the reverend father number and ask him that you want to speak to me so that he will send for me, i will love to hear your lovely voice.

Yours,
Miss Anita

HEADER:
Return-Path: <anitamorgan601@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT147-W71 ([65.55.90.9]) by SNT004-OMC1S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 29 Dec 2015
Subject: DARLING THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE

Anita Profile Elements:
Anita Weah
Active since January 27th 2015
Dakar, Senegal
Current city
Port Sudan
Hometown

Stolen Photos Used:
Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Reverend Profile Elements:
Banigo Johnson

Missionary
Reverend minister · Dakar, Senegal
Dakar, Senegal
Current city
Banjul, Gambia
Hometown

Stolen Photo Used:
Capture5.PNG

Phone Number:
+221778095567
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:19 pm

I am happy to hear from you. I am praying here for your protection and for God guidance upon you. I promise to be with you forever so far as you will help me to get out of here to be with you and take good care of me. I promise to give you my love and share the whole of my life with you so far as you will trust me and love me.
like i told you before, i live in the refugee camp. i don't have the international passport of this country and i don't have resident permit. we live here as a refugee. living here as a refugee is very hard because it is just like living like a prisoner. we eat only once in a day and some times we don't eat. the only helper i have here is the Rev. Father as he took me like his own daughter. he has been so kind and good to me and that is why a times, i let him know what am doing in the beginning, i actually was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner from any country of my choice since i am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person i connect through internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if i don't pray for God to guide me to select real person but surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment. I thank God for directing me to you. I really don't know how we can convince each other
so that trust can be built between us, i am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one time to know someone. I have gone through your mail content and discovered that you Worth knowing more, i was really touched by your mail and i am assuring you that you will never regret of meeting me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you direct me on what to do with this fund when i come over to you because of your experience and broad knowledge while i continue my education over there first.

I also spoke with the Rev Father about you and he encouraged me to make sure that i give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you.
Therefore use this information to contact them either by phone or e-mail to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country with out problems,

the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit .

information are stated as bellow:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Contact person: Director of Foreign Operations.
His name is MR Philip Hamton.
36 St Andrew Square Edinburgh SCO EH2 2YB P
EMAIL............... info.royalbankscotland@aol.com
Tel .....................................(+447031964705)
WEB SITE ............... WWW .RBS.COM
Contact person: Foreign Operations & International Remittance Dept. His name is MR Philip Hampton.

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Mr. Weah
Nationality: Sudan in Africa
Fund Ref Nos: WTG584W9557F
Account Numbers: WT/1005 8703459
Beneficiary : Miss. Anita Weah
Amount Deposited: US$3.3 Million
Type of Account : As family valid t. files
Year of Deposit : April 1990
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : United Kingdom
Please make sure you did not miss any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, please hurry up, i am eager to join you, am sick and tired of poor condition of living over here. I'm not permitted to move freely over here because i have not gotten their residence permit.
I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray yourself which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be keep secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you.
Please keep this very transaction secret for now,

i am sure that you are working alone with me because God is with us and one with God is majority.Keep me informed as you contact the bank on my behalf and please do not argue or stretch matters with them to avoid raising an eyebrow on my family name by any of the jealous staff or government authority, please everything calm and cool as you proceed, don't allow anything that can create awareness that I'm still alive to anyone because i am hiding my identity over here except very few trusted ones that knows.

Anytime you wan to speak with me, always call me with the Rev. Father BANIGO Johnson, number.(+221_778095567 ) and tell him that you want to speak with miss Anita Weah so that he can send for me in the hostel.

Love & care from!....Anita.

Good-day my dear
Darling you how are you today, and your health over there for me, i believe that you are doing fine, and in good atmosphere of health.

Thanks for your ability to help me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, It shows you are a dependable and trustworthy, which I can't wait longer to be with you and enjoy the success of life in more comfortable environment with you.

Now here are the contacts of the barrister that will help us secure the necessary documents legally on your names as bank requested.
His names are Hon. Barrister Dr. Daved Jaja from ministry of Justice of the federation, also a member of United Nation legal Representatives under African union humanitarian rights.
The Reverend Father assured me of his diligence and commitment towards matter like this as a senior advocate here in the country, as a matter of fact, the Reverend Father was the one that introduced him to us,

Now you have to contact him with your full information's such as full names and tel phone, resident address to help us in preparations of those legal documents on your Names as the bank has requested from us, tell him that you are my Foreign partner/life partner and you want him to prepare a Power Of Attorney in your name and Affidavit Of Oath to enable the ( ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) to transfer the money to your ACCOUNT in your country.

His Contact Information's are as follows:

Name: Barrister (Dr Daved Jaja)
Daved Chambers and Associate
Phone No: (+221 76 392 62 53)
Emails: (davedjaja@ymail.com)

So I will like you to contact him as soon as possible for the preparation of the power of attorney, and the affidavit of oath, also contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know his response to you, at least when everything is done, I will start to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you in your country for the rest of my life.
Thank you once again for all your love and concern and God bless you,
Have a wonderful day.

Lawyer Request for Money:
For Your Kind Attention ,
Madam.
My noble law firm has today received your personal information,it has been noted down by my law firm. We will processed to the documents pending when this noble law firm receive the legal fee of 1150 Euro which is the Government cost of those documents at the high court here.
Note It will take this noble law firm two working days to provide those documents from the day we receive the legal fee of 1150 Euro. You are to transfer this fee through Money Gram Or Western union money transfer under the name of secretory

Mr Ladiaa Johnson Gene
12 RUE 6 PLACE INDEPENDENCE (2nd floor)
DAKAR SENEGAL,
OFFICE TEL +221- 76 392 62 53,

Make sure you inform us through phone once you make this payment.

Note; that fee have to be paid completely before the facilitation of the document.

Cordially,
Hon. Daved Jaja( ESQ ),
Law Chamber.
DAKAR SENEGAL,
Email: davedjaja@ymail.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <davedjaja@ymail.com>
Received: from [98.139.215.229] by tm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2016 00:01:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1069.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2016 00:01:35 -0000
Reply-To: Daved jaja <davedjaja@ymail.com>
Subject: WE ONLY RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES TO CLIENTS, AS
OUR SENEGALESE BARRISTERS ASSOCIATION CONSTITUTION (CODE 11 OF 1989)
DEMANDS. AND OUR TOP PRIORITY IN THIS CHAMBER IS TO CERTIFY THE NEEDS OF
THE CLIENTS BY GIVING BEST OF SERVICES.

Attention Mr ,

Inline with your request,below is the account information of a friend who has business account. You are advice to copy this bank account information as it below do not add my name or my noble law firm information.

Below is the account number

Beneficiary Name: SOLTANI MOHAMMAD
Bank Name: ORABANK SENEGAL

Address: Y0FF QUATIER NGAPAROU DAKAR SENEGAL

Account number: 018348040156

Serial no. 01002

BANK CODE SN125

RIB :68

IBAN:SN08 SN125 01002 018348040156 68

Code Swift:ORABKSNDAXXX (MT 103 FIELD 5 7 A)

You are hereby advice to forward the payment lip to me once you make the transfer today.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447031964705
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221763926253
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davedjaja@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:43 am

Attention ,

Upon your request for new account since you have refuse to send money through money gram which i believe will be easy for both of us. Now below is the account of a friend who is international business man,make sure you make this payment today if you can not make it today than let me know so that i will know if the own is still in town. However if the old account did not go through use this new account.
Below is the account information.

bank name: türkiye iş bankası
branch name: büyükdere caddesi mecidiyeköy istanbul
branch code:1357
account name:
account number: 002XXXX
iban: TR42 0006 4000 0021 3570 02XXXX
euro

Kindly send the payment slip once you make the payment today.Meanwhile i request for a phone number where i can get you on phone.

Cordially,
Hon. Daved Jaja( ESQ ),
Law Chamber.
DAKAR SENEGAL,
Email: davedjaja@ymail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: anitamorgan601@hotmail.com revcliffpeter@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Reverend's Skype ID:
live:revcliffpeter

Hello Dear,
How are you? i am happy to inform you that i have succeeded in getting the funds from the bank in United Kingdom through a partner from Mexico and i will be traveling to Mexico to be with him this evening .
I thank you so much for trying to help me but you couldn't because of one thing or the other but i did not forget your past effort though,
so i am keeping a cash MASTERCARD containing $250,000.00 (Two hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars) with the Reverend father Clifford Peter,who was like a father to me,his mail address is ( revcliffpeter@hotmail.com ) . I have instructed him to send you the cash MASTERCARD to your address and i want you to be in-contact with him as soon as possible to arrange on how to send you the MASTERCARD immediately.

Listen, i am keeping this money for you and your family and make sure you did not forget the orphanage homes in your country because it`s my only way of helping the orphanages around the world,if you have any good friend in another country,please do let me know and i will also give him/her the same amount to share to the orphanages,i will also give the same amount to the orphanages here in Africa and the balance will be for own investment in Mexico .

I will leave you for now and by the time you may get this message i may be on my way to Mexico but do not forget to contact the Reverend Father manager today through the their mail after going through this mail now because i instructed them to make sure they send you the money as soon
as you come for it .

Do not forget to inform me as soon as you gets the MASTERCARD because it is a gift from my good heart to you,your family and the orphanage homes in your country .
Your friend.
Anita
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anitamorgan601@hotmail.com revpeter_d@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:06 am

Hello ,
God bless you, as you read this mail in Jesus name,how was your day? i was hoping you should be the one to help miss Morgan,when she told me about you helping her to transfer his fathers later money to your account.,meanwhile, God Knows the best,.
In respect to what she drop here, Miss Morgan dropped the Cheque of US$250,000.00 Dollar in my care before she traveled with her partner and ask me to deliver it to you any time you call for it.
so you have to send to me your delivering details so that i can send it to you through DHL delivery service within two to three days interval.
i have to go to DHL office to know how i can send it to you and i will get back to you,you have to call me to know how i went,
meanwhile you are to send me these details below,for the sending.

YOUR FULL NAMES.....
ADDRESS ............
PHONE NUMBER.......
Thank you until i read from you again.
From Rev Father Peter Dan
You Are Bless
+221782288086
Dakar Senegal

HEADER:
Return-Path: <revpeter_d@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.137.12.198] by tm5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2016 08:46:01 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1006.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2016 08:46:01 -0000
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016
Reply-To: Revpeterdan Mikel <revpeter_d@yahoo.com>
Subject: Greeting in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221782288086
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.