Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

soumu1@suzuun.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

soumu1@suzuun.co.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Good day To Your Urgent Attention...,,,,,
MRS MARGARET KHUMALO <soumu1@suzuun.co.jp> Today at 4:33 AM
Reply-To: <margaretkhumalo540@yahoo.com.hk>
Message body
Date :- Jan at 11:52 AM
Private and Confidential Business Proposal

Dear Sir,

My name is mrs Margaret khumalo , a senior members of the European Union Tender and Approval Committee, and
debt management payment Board, appointed by the Government to approve contracts payments awarded via the
European Central payment center in SPAIN. The PCID is a dedicated account, set up in 2005 and my primary role
and duties includes evaluation, vetting and approval on payments of contracts duly approved by the Controlling
body.

On the 10th of February 2014, this Committee awarded a contract to the consortium of Abblummus, J.G.C.
Corporation of Japan, Bouygues Offshore, and a joint venture of Spitbbatignoles and Fougeuerlle for a total
value of US$560 Million for the acquisition of oil drilling equipment and the maintenance of several pipeline
projects in Abu Dhabi for a period of 24 months.

The oldest son of Prince of Dubai Sheik ruler , Sheik Rashid of blessed memory who passed away last month on
the 19th Sept., 2015 had a great influence in the said approved contract fund and decided to over-inflate the
contract sum to the value of US$621.4 Million, with the intention of reprofiling the sum of US$61.4 Million via
his Spanish Financial Consultant. Before his untimely death the total contract sum has been fully approved and
US$450 Million has been disbursed to the foreign companies concerned as the mobilisation fee for the said
contract, the final bit of payment is scheduled to be completed to the company on or before the 17th December

However, as the companies concerned are only entitled to a total contract value of US$560 Million which they
have received unconditionally, so I have been informed personally by the Spanish Financial Consultant to seek
for a foreign partner for the transfer of the over invoice contract payment balance amounting to sum of US$61.4
Million ONLY.

I shall handle all necessary documentation acquisition process in your company name to facilitate the payment
process with the relevant payment offices here in Dubia UAE and Spain.

On receipt of your positive response indicating your interest to partner with me in completing this fund
transfer re profiling process, we shall discuss in details and make available all material information to you
and the contacts information of the Spanish Financial Consultant to enable you have more information and follow
up with the payment process without any delays as we must complete this payment process within 10 working days.

You can be rest assured that this transaction shall be guided with utmost professionalism and legally, On a
final note, we seek for your utmost confidentiality to protect the people involved and we shall compensate you
with 10% of the US$61,400,000.00 once the funds are deposited into your given account.

Best Regards,

MRS MARGARET KHUMALO
PHONE +447924585996
Private Email :margaretkhumalo30@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.