Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robert.collinsj@yahoo.com - robertcollins477@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

robert.collinsj@yahoo.com - robertcollins477@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:59 am

On zorpia:

Hi, my name is Robert Collins J., am 54 year old.I visited your profile and found it very interested. I will love to know more of you if you don't mind.You can chat with me on Yahoo Messenger: robert.collinsj, Skype: cjrobert1, Text Me on +1 (443) 741 1972, or get back to me via my direct email address: robertcollins477 @hotmail.com . Reason is this, in most cases am not always online on this site. But if i get mail from you also i can reply and reach you at anytime and tell you more of myself and send you my Pictures as well. Regards Jay R Collins.

Robert / RobertCollins12
54, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 37‑90, in Bahrain.

Picture used:

robert.jpg

+14437411972
Owner is supposedly based in Columbia, MD
VoIP - Google Voice
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: robert.collinsj@yahoo.com - robertcollins477@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:01 am

On Skype:

cjrobert1 / J Collins Robert
I am just a simple man that love fun, etc

robert1.PNG
robert1.PNG (127.83 KiB) Viewed 2731 times

Second profile used: live:robertcollins477, no other details.

robert.collinsj@yahoo.com bounced - This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (robert.collinsj@yahoo.com)...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: robertcollins477@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:15 am

Email:

Hello my dearest: xxx ,

Hello, how are you my dear?, I must first of all thank you for the effort made to respond to my message. I have to admit that you are really a wonderful,beautiful, pretty and a lovely woman. I like you and I want to believe that our meeting is not by chance or accident, but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan and purpose for ourselves. Once again my name is Robert Collins J. I am 54 years old.

I am a native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you this time around in my life and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute i have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife 1 year and 4 Months ago in a brief illness. I have a son who is two years old. My son's name is David,He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him in high esteem because he is my carbon copy.

I am an American Army working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home soon,i have a lot's to put in place after my retirement in two Months time. I believe in love because it heal wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because i have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that Love has no color's barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age,nationality or distance barrier etc, the only important thing is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in live but despite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving,jovial,kind,lovely,caring and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc.

I am looking for a woman whom I will love,trust,care for and spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him, I want someone who is happy with her life. someone who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check the attachment you will see my photos. And also please, feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me.

I wish you a wonderful day and i hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail
Thanks. Robert Collins J.

Return-Path: robertcollins477@hotmail.com
Received: from DM3PR13MB0618.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.8.152])

Stolen pictures used received with the email:

collins.PNG

collins1.PNG

collins2.PNG

On Google+ as Robert collins.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:56 pm

Email:

Hello my princess,

How are you doing today?, I hope all is well with you and you are enjoying your Day, I feel very happy and delighted when i receive your mail. Thank you so much for your response , about my son, I have homes keeper (nanny) that takes care of him, honey you are such a wonderful and beautiful woman and i am very happy to meet you. Thank you for finding time to respond to my email and please permit me to call you my princess because that is exactly what you are to me right now. my dear i want you to know that our meeting each other is not by accident, but it was destined by God, all i need from you is to give me the chance to come into your life and i promise to make you the happiest woman on earth.

My dear, i also want you to know that sometimes the purity and truthfulness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact. please feel free to tell me anything you think i should know about you and i will also tell you more about myself so that we will get to know each other much better. Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.

However i will still tell you more about myself, I am a Sergeant major I attended basic training and armor advanced individual training at fort Knox, Kentucky. my military education includes basic non commissioned officer's course, advanced non commissioned officer's course, first sergeant's course, M1/M1A1 tank master gunner course, master fitness trainer course, battle staff non commissioned officer's course, and the United States Army Sergeants Academy I joined the army when i was 19 years old and have been an army officer till now, but to retire next two month after 35 years of good service.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, swimming, traveling, cooking etc. and my plans is to settle down and start something good to keep my self busy after retirement. I know that you are not perfect nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon time,evening time and to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my life, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land, I sent you more of my pictures. Kindly send me your pictures as well.

I wish you a wonderful evening and please take very good care of yourself as i wait for your reply
With love. Robert. kiss

Stolen pictures used received with the email:

robert.jpg

robert1.PNG

robert2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:50 am

Email:

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today? I believe you had a nice day, I receive your mail and i thank you so much for your lovely email. Honey, I will still tell you more about myself for one reason, so that you will know me better, I am the only son of my parents but i have a younger sister who is married to a German man with four children. My father died on November 9th 2002 and my mother died on February 5th 2004, I have my own Apartment in United State, with my father's Apartment which now belongs to me. But It's not about riches or family background but about love and understanding, about our happiness. I believe that we both deserve to be happy for the rest of our lifes. I am ready to live with you at any place of your choice. Thank you very much for given me the opportunity to come into your life. I promise you that i will never disappoint you, I will always be here loving you until we meet in person very soon and you will never feel lonely again.

My Dear, I try to put this feeling I have toward’s you into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my feelings for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to feel for anybody as much as i feel for you right now. Yet, my feelings for you continues to mature, growing stronger beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

Thank you very much, my dear. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart for him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you right now. I just want to do something simple, to say I love you and to put that smile I love you back on your face. I want everyone
to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered into my life, I have been flying on Cloud 99 and I have not come down yet, I will continue on my next mail.

I wish you all the best
yours always Robert. kiss
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Email:

Hello my love,

How are you doing today? I believe you had a nice sleep, I receive your mail and i can't thank you enough for your love and care, I want to tell you that the feelings I have for you is undying. It is a feeling that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day we will meet ourselves face to face and join our lifes together. I want to lye next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms.

I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me right now, you mean more than what you feel you mean to me write now. I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here loving you until we meet in person very soon, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all through the days of my life on earth here . I Just wanna say, I love you baby.

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have love to whispered them to you the first time we will meet. The best thing that I can do is to show you now. When ever i think of you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one have ever bring’s to me. You bring to me a love I have been missing since the death of my wife. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in a way no one could ever comprehend.

I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I want you to open your heart for me so that i can be able to give you what i really feel for you. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter and my rock

I love and wish you all the best
yours forever. Robert. hug and kiss
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Email:

Hello my princess,

How are you doing today? I believe you are doing great, I receive your mail and i can't thank you enough for your love and care, I agreed with this your statement ( Life has a funny way to give you what you deserve when you expect it less ) . Honey I want to let you know that some one had been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel. What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope, without you I would be lost. I know we have our ups and downs but if you will let me, in the rest of the time we have, I want to make you feel how you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess.

Each day I hope I can give just a little of what bliss you give me, I love you more every day, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience. I will also love to chat and see my princess but the problem is that i may not be free when you are free or you may not be free when i will be free, but i know that we must surely make out time to meet one day.

I want you to know that I have been waiting for you since after the death of my wife, and now that you are here with me, I will never ever let you go. We both know that life is not always fair. We know that there will come a time when we have to face trials in our relationship, but we will overcome because our love will see us through. They say promises are made to broken, but I say promises is meant to be for as long as we believe in the power of love...

I know in my heart you believe it too. I am so thankful and so very happy that I have found my destiny in you. You are my happiness, a very special blessing God has given to me. I am so excited spending my whole life with someone that I truly love and care about, spending each special day with all the love in our heart of hearts.

I love you so much and will always love you forever. That's a promise that I will surely going to keep forever in my heart. My love, once i confirm our departure date i will let you know immediately because i can't wait to hold you on my arms and kiss you and have sex passionately with you.

I love you so much and i wish you all the best
yours forever. Robert. hug and kiss
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:22 am

Email:

Hello my princess,

How are you doing today? I believe you are doing great, I receive your mail and i can't thank you enough for your love and care. Your presence in my life is like a cold wind blowing all over me. It makes me to tremble, makes me feel weak that all I want is for you to wrap your warm loving arms around my shivering body. Your face is all I want to see each passing day. Sometimes I feel like I am hallucinating because wherever I am, I see you there. I am crazy about you baby. Anytime i think of you it makes me forget the rest of the existence... it is just you and me I see... just you and me. Now, tell me darling how can i not love you so much, when every time i remembered you, all I feel is how deep is your love for me.

My Sweetheart, I love to feel your arms wrap around me and always have you near. I love to express my deepest thoughts and share a laugh or tear. I love the way you touch me and every look and smile you save for me. My Sweetheart, I want to tell you once again. I love everything in you.

Darling, when i was about to shut love out of my life. There you came along... just in time. You are such a wonderful gift. A very precious one. A gift to keep, a gift to care and a gift to love now and forever. Tell me how can i let go of someone very special? Never... for you are a heavenly gift. The one I long and asked for life. I love you with all my heart! My darling, I feel sad and lonely without you or without a letter from you. I miss you a lot. I have been thinking about you all the time. I am missing you like crazy and I think I am going mad.

I simply can't stop thinking of the special times we will be having together. Each moment will lasts an hour and each hour will lasts a day, just me and you together. I need you beside me. You are always in my mind, by the time I wake up until I close my eyes. I just want to see your face. I want to feel your warm body, hear your precious heartbeat and be lost in your embrace.

I wish you a wonderful sleep my love, and may the Angels of God guide you as you sleep
yours always. Robert hug and kisses
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:47 am

Email:

Hello my princess,

How are you doing today? I believe you are doing great and you had a nice day, thank you very much for that wonderful mail, honey you are welcome, thanks for the wonderful feeling towards me, am very fine here, what about you, I hope you are very fine too. Honey, so many night I lay down and cry not knowing the reason why am crying?, Holding your photo and staring at you, uttering those sweet words just for you. I wish you can see me and feel me. I wish you can hear me. I wish you can kiss me and hold me tight. I have this pain deep inside. Longing for you each day and night. I am missing you my Love.

I am missing you so dearly. If I think about the future, just you and me together, if I think the first day I will meet you in person. I find myself smiling, for I know it will happen very soon. This waiting made me long for you more and more each day. I love you my darling. No matter how far, no matter how long the waiting may be. I will love and wait for you more and more each day. Now, I understand the reasons for those tears I shed. It was tears of joy of having you. Though distance between us kept us apart for now but I know it's only in body but never in heart. If I have one thing to think right now... that's when you came into my life.

I have tried to find the words to tell you how I feel the words that will convince you that what I feel is real. I know that you have been hurt by love and I have been wounded too but together we can heal the scars of loves which made us blue. My Sweetheart, My world turns into heaven when I found you. There is so much happiness and joy knowing I have found my true love in you.

I have been so glad and so proud that you are mine, because you are one true person, so faithful and so loving. You are different from any other person that I knew before. So much honesty and beauty comes from within you. I hope you will never change. I hope you will stay the same because I love the way you are.You are so amazing that you make me feel complete. I would not want any other person. I only want you in my life. I should not love anyone because my heart only cries for you. I would be useless and worthless in this world without you, no reason to live any longer if you are not finally with me, if you will leave me. Loving you is my joy. I promise I will not exchange you for anything. You are my hope and my dream that is coming true.

I will stay by your side as long as I live. I will do anything for you.I will be your companion your friend and your guide. I will bring you the sunshine and paint a smile on your face. I will comfort your tear and gather up rainbow to chase all your sadness. As long as forever my love will be true.

I wish you a wonderful day my love, and may the Angels of God guide and direct your ways always.

Robert hug and kisses
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:06 am

Email:

Hello my dear,

Good Day My Love , how are you doing , I hope everything is okay with you there. I got your email. Honey, I have been thinking about you so much today that even in my mind i said i am not going to work today,but God knows why this great feeling towards you today. I want you to know, that from the very depths of my heart, I love you. and I love everything that creates you, from your hair - that I wish I could play with it right now, to your forehead - that I wish I could kiss while you sleep..

How I wish words could express the thoughts that I have towards you. If I should say I love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course, I must say something ... my heart beats for you, and my heart longs for you. To me, you are a rose that should be protected from thorns around, lest they prick you. You are an angel that shouldn't be hurt. You are also honey that should be covered against contamination.

My Princess i want to let you know that i am thinking of buying a house which we can use as a resort in your country, what do you think?, but don't worry,i would update you more about it in my next mail to you.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love, my reverence, my admiration for you have increased in a very short time as i should have thought only a lifetime of intimate, loving association could have increased them. You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression, My dearest, when two souls, which have sought each other for, however long in the throng, have finally found each other ... a union, fiery and pure as they themselves are begins on earth and continues forever in heaven.

This union is love, true love, ... a religion, which deifies the loved one, whose life comes from devotion and passion, and for which the greatest sacrifice are the sweetest delights. This is the love which you inspire in me... Your soul is made to love with the purity and passion of angels; but perhaps it can only love another angel, in which case I must tremble with apprehension.

I will cover you with love when we are together, with care, with ecstasy. I want to gorge you with all the joys of the flesh. By the grace of God, I am ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy, I promise. I am so much in love with you. I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night, all I can dream about is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms right now. I dream of the day when I will kiss you on your soft sweet lips and have sex with you passionately and listen to your heart beating.

Yours Robert.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.