Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

westunionmt01@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

westunionmt01@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Recovery scam.

Email:

Date: Thu, Dec 24, 2015
Subject: FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PLEASE RESPONDS URGENTLY .
To:

FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY OF SENDING AND RECEIVING MONEY WORLD WIDE.

ADDRESS; 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA ROAD,LAGOTES PALAR.COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC .
EMAIL;( westunionmt01@yahoo.fr )
WEB SITE;www. westernunion.com

Attention; Beneficiary Customer .

Please we are very sorry for all the problem that you have passed through because of this your belong payment of which you failed till now, First of all,I want to introduce my self to you,My Name is Dr.Eric Johnson ,I am the new elected Director General of Western Union Office Benin Republic i have been chosen last week.

I am writing this mail with deep sorrow,I saw your name on our file yesterday through my searching as the one of the most beneficiary which did not receive his fund valued $500.000.00Usd which suppose to be transferring at the rate of $5,000.00 per day during the old managers 's Regime.

The reason i am emailing you today is to inform you that the old manager has been sacked out since last week due to his illegal work ungodly act,I am here to inform you that the only thing that will lead you to receive your fund is by trusting me and follow my direction.

You sent a lot money to the former manager in order to get your fund which fails. Therefore i am to tell you that the reason you did not receive your fund is because he did not lead you to the direct way to get your fund but to extorting money from you in various quarters. due to the old manager attitude we therefore resolve to sacked him out since he didn't keep our instruction, So now we have arranged to pay you because all our investigated confirmed that you are the right person to receive this fund Note you will be receiving $5,000.00 Cash daily till the total payment completed.

There is one certificate called (Fund Release Order Certificates) which you suppose to obtain from Federal High Court Services which will noticed that you are not a Benin Republic Citizen but you did not have it and that is only what you needed now. According to the instruction passed to this Western Union Department from the office of the (Federal High Court Services) This will duly guarantee and cover the money as being legitimately acquired from the Benin Republic Government.

So i want you to know that your fund of $2.5m Usd is still here it will be release immediately you from this Western Union Office as soon as you obtain the(Fund Release Order Certificates).

According to our messenger which went to the Federal High Court Services Office Benin Republic for the Release Order certificates he told us that it will cost you the sum of $58.00 only for the obtain of it, So he told us that they will issue it once this fee is being paid .

I will be awaiting to hear from you immediately with the payment information to obtain the Fund Release Order certificates,

Here is the information you are to use and send the $58 usd .

1. Receiver Name :=======Chinedu Ozoemena
2. City/Country:==========Cotonou - Benin Republic.
3. Question=============Very ?
4. Answer:=============Urgent .
5. Amount:=============US$58 .00

I am here giving your guarantee and also 100 % Percent assurance that this is the only money you will pay and after you pay it you will start receiving your payments immediately.

I will be waiting right to have the payment information in order to enable us obtain this needed certificates soon.

Be informed that your fund was kept on hold due to an instruction so you may not by any chance pick the fund until you pay the $58 usd only. You are assured that immediately you pay this fee, your first payment of $5000 usd will be released to you . Below is the information to your first payment of the $5000usd but it will remain on hold until the $58 usd is confirmed..

HERE IS THE FIRST MTCN PAYMENT CONTROL NUMBERS

Sender's Name:-------------- Chinedu Ozoemena (revenue attendant officer)
Question-------------------------A
Test answer-----------------B
Amount-------------------------$5,000.00,
Mtcn:------------------------- 636-840-6063 )ON HOLD .
Sender Country: ----------Republic of Benin

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THIS MONEY IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE IT OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT IT IS A VERY STRICT LAW ABIDING ALL WESTERN UNION AND SECONDLY,THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF BENIN REPUBLIC INSTRUCTS THAT NO ONE SHOULD TEMPER WITH YOUR FUND AS NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING BECAUSE IF ANY ONE HAS ACCESS TO THAT IT MAY LEAD TO YOU LOOSING YOUR FUND.

Furthermore,the total amount to be transferred to you from this office is the sum of $2.500.000.00us Dollars) as instructed by the Ministry.

We wait to receive the payment information soon .

Regards
Dr.Eric Johnson
Payment officer.
Western Union Money Transfer Payment Headquarter
Cotonou- Benin Republic.
Tell.... +229 68312093

Western Union
Welcome to Western Union a²
Send Money Worldwide..

FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY OF SENDING AND RECEIVING MONEY WORLD WIDE.

+22968312093
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.