Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

viviansmith459@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

viviansmith459@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:20 pm

My name is vivian
I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy.I saw your profile today and was delighted to contact you,l think you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address(viviansmith459@yahoo.com) so that I can also send my picture directly to you.regards vivian
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: viviansmith459@yahoo.com

Unread postby sadick sylvester » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Helloow vivian
sadick sylvester
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Sylvester,

try to use your brain, please.

This is an anti-scam site. "She" is a scammer, trying to get your money, without even being a "she". Best thing to do is to avoid the contact with someone like "her", not to ask for it. If you do, you will end with an empty pocket or even worse...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:17 pm

"She" is active on Badoo since 2012:

Massmail message:

i'am vivian!
How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. Please I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID viviansmith459@yah/oo. com hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something very important to tell you.
Lots of
love

vivian_(`*•. ¸ (`*•. ¸ ¸. •*´) ¸. •*´)
_.. :¨`•. ¸ *... smith) *!... * ¸. •`¨:..
_.(¸. •*(¸. •*´¨¨¨¨`*•. ¸) *•. ¸) - - - -. *´

Profile elements:
Vivian, 26
Thies, Senegal

I'm here to make new friends

Picture used:

vivian.JPG
vivian.JPG (12.01 KiB) Viewed 3063 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello my dear ,
I am more than happy in your reply,How are you today once agani ?. l hope fine . Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal . My dear as i told you on my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country , my late father Dr. Johnson Mark Smith was a politician and an international businessman . I reside in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal ,as a result of the civil war that fought in my country . I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out , the only person i have now is you:

Here in the orphanage home where i am living now in female's hostel . You can call me with our reverend's office telephone number , he will send for me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call . I have my late father's deposit slip and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution , which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount in question is 9.4 Million US Dollars . I want to inform you after this transfer in your account , you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you there.

I need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

I humbly waiting for your mail , kisses and hugs to you . Darling ,i have never tell any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of lost my money and my life ok and i will love to hear your voice today take care and have a wonderful day i love you,I wait to read your mail

Yours in love ,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.117.61] by web161703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 05 Jan 2015 03:11:00 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/903 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1420456260.17364.YahooMailBasic@web161703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 03:11:00 -0800
Subject: My dear , this is my full life story with love and trust

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello darling

I thank you once again for reaching me .I hope you are keeping fine today, as for me , i am not looking fine over here, really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to somebody that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that anybody who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayers . I was moved . I appreciate your efforts to assist me to be out and free and to help me to get the money from the bank and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you , i introduced you to them . I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life . I see you as very responsible , competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life . As i told you , i have not told any one except you about the
existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it . Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information,i have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person , who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country . I have to use this chance to let you know about it , i have decided not to continue staying over here any more , i have used this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money . In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below , please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my Nine
Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars ( 9.4 Million US Dollars ) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary , to your account in your country . Below is the contact , just send an email to the bank in London . I would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transferred into your account as my foreign partner , let them know that it's Miss Vivian Mark Smith instructed to transfer this fund into your account .

Below are the bank contact information :

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND .
Transfer Manager :
Sir nelson smith

Address : 9 High Street ,
Perth ,
Perthshire ,
PH1 5JS .

Tel :
+44703 187 0995

Fax : +44703 182 8765

E-mail : royalbankofscotland449@yahoo.co.uk
royakbank.scotland@accountant.com

Information about the deposit code are as follows :

Name of depositor : Dr. Johnson Mark Smith
Nationality : Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Vivian Mark Smith
Amount deposited : ( 9.4 Million US Dollars )
Account Number : RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A

Or you send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country .

1. FULL NAME : .........
2. HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS : ........
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER : ........
4. BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION : .........

I was well known in the orphanage home here with choir leader because i lead in the church choir but my real name is Miss Vivian Mark Smith . The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is Sir nelson smith . Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the money deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country or else where you may decide .
My darling , i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promised to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexpert Darling,please contact the Bank for the confirmation and possible transference to comfortably manage my life for now . I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom . As i told you before , this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible . Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my late father's money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country or where you are . I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will
assist me to join you . I don't think i will regret being with you in your country or anywhere , i feel it is so better for me to be with you than to be over here ,. I hope you approach this issue as yours , and give an urgent attention , because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life , i so much trust and love you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you . Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money . It is my future and my life . I will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money i love you I will be waiting to hear from you soonest .

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.127.139] by web161705.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 07 Jan 2015 04:25:44 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/903 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1420633544.71293.YahooMailBasic@web161705.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 04:25:44 -0800
Subject: Darling,please contact the Bank for the confirmation and possible

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dear
how are you doing once again i hope all is will i appreciate your effort for the lent you have gone so far in helping me out from this situation,may the blessing of our God be with you, my God will continue to bless you and i will be very happy to hear your golden voice today i am waiting to hear from you ok

Dear from the letter of the bank,i understood that the bank have accepted to transfer the money to your bank account but they said in that letter that we should send your Bank account, a Power of Attorney and Affidavits of Oath from the high court of Senegal through the help of Senegalese lawyer and Death Certificate of my beloved Father.

I have meet Reverend Father Anthony Benjamin and told him what the bank said about the transfer so he took me to one lawyer who works with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal . I will like you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you transfer my 9.4 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status . The lawyer agreed to help us but he said you should send your full DATA'S

1.Your names
2.Your phone numbers
3.Your full contact address
4.Your Country
5.Your Date of birth
6.Your occupation to enable him start processing the power of attorney,meanwhile,i have given him the death certificate and the deposit as bank instructed us.

Principal Attorney,
Bar.Daniel martin (ESQ.)
Street Address: Rue 48 Laminu Guye Senegal,
Telephone:+221 782 917 341

E-mail.....
barristerdeniel_martin@yahoo.com
Barrister_Daneil-martin@lawyer.com

Thanks and God bless you, have a wonderfully day i miss you and try to contact the lawyer both phone and email ok

Yours in Mind
Vivian Mark Smith

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.20.9] by web161701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 09 Jan 2015 03:15:23 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/905 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1420802123.34537.YahooMailBasic@web161701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 03:15:23 -0800
Subject: Darling,please do contact this lawyer for the Documents

CONTACT MY 2ND LAWYER
darling how are you doing today we are just coming back from another lawyer office the reverend father really try for us today and i have told him what will want and he still request those your information for him to start the job please contact him today on phone and email he said that you should call him today, he said you should send your full dates

1.Your names
2.Your phone numbers
3.Your full contact address
4.Your Country
5.Your Date of birth

Principal Attorney,
Bar.Darboe Fabian(ESQ.)
Street Address: Rue 101 Laminu Guye Senegal,
Telephone:+221 771 591 306
Email / barristerdarboe.fabian@yahoo.com
darboe_fabian@yahoo.com

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.20.137] by web161705.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 15 Jan 2015 06:54:47 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/288 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1421333687.23631.YahooMailBasic@web161705.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 06:54:47 -0800
Subject: Darling,please contact this lawyer for the Documents

SAME PHOTO AS ABOVE:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768401874
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031870995
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447031828765
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221782917341
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221771591306
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

ONE BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:

BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS....................DAKAR SENEGAL

A/C NAME................DARBOE FABIAN

A/C NUMBER............04506640002

SWIFT CODE.............AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE..............SN100

CODE GUICHET..........01018

CLE RIB/IBAN CODE.........18

Amount Us$1,590

This is the 7th time I have received this account from a Scammer.

2ND ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER 03526320003
BANK CODE SN100
GUICHET CODE 01009
RIB 32
SWIFT CODE AFRISNDAXXX
COUNTRY SENEGAL
CITY DAKAR
Amount Us$1,590

This is the 16th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Vivian escaped the Camp:
Hello Dearest one,

How are you today, I hope fine.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asuncion Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total funds.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I am very much delighted and privileged-to contact you again, after Couple of time. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time to show gratification to you despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then.I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursing together finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being,due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in respectively.

You will need to contact the Rev. father that was the source of Joy and happiness who brought new life in the camp in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Benjamin Anthony the Priest of the church located in the camp and his direct Number is : +221 705 858 653
Email : ( revfatheranthonybenjamin@yahoo.com )

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft Cheque of $170.000.00 dollars, ( One hundred thousand seventy Dollars ) I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I write the Cheque with you name No body have power to withdrew the money accept you,

I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Benjamin Anthony and direct him where to send/post you the certified bank draft Cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner Vert Lyne are having at hand. Remember that I have forwarded this instruction to Rev Benjamin Anthony on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the Cheque to you without delay.

Take care of your self for me.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Vivian mark smith Henry

Header:
Return-Path: <viviansmith459@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.202] by tm16.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2015 17:30:43 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2015 17:30:43 -0000
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015
Reply-To: <viviansmith459@yahoo.com>

PHONE:
+221705858653
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.