Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

belicialuv28@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

belicialuv28@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:35 am

Message - the profile got deleted:

Hello" how are you doing? Please excuse me for invading your privacy, Actually I am happy to contact you today for us to get acquainted with one another. As for me, my name is Miss Belicia , I'm a young lady and I hope you should grant me a friendship? I want you to reply me through my private email [ belicialuv28@hotmail.com ] for more details about me coupled with my pictures, Remember that distance,age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in every relationship. Take care and have a pleasant day, Belicia.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: belicialuv28@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:58 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello dear,
Thank you so much for your mail,
How was your night together with your day over there in your country? Hope you had a very wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Senegal.

My name is Miss Belicia Francis Abdel (26 years) single and never married, i am from Darfur (Sudan) in North Africa and Presently i am residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the war in my country.

My late father (Eng) Francis Abdel Rahim Was the Former Chief Executive of ( Nile Petroleum Corporation (NILEPET) South Sudan of my country and the owner of Franco Oil and Gas Ltd, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and Killed my mother and my father in a cold blood. It was only me and my younger brother that was alive and we managed to make our way to a nearby country Senegal where we live as orphan but is unfortunate that my younger brother died 8 months ago here in the orphanage home due to hardship and lack of treatment living only me as a survival now. Honestly my condition here in the Orphanage home is unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer because i have been here since the war started and i am passing through hardship and sufferings, no body to take and i can not make a move from here because I lost my passport and other traveling documents on the process of running for my there life.

I wish to share with you in confidence and trust that before the incident took place there was a certain amount of money totaling (£ 4,800,000.00) (Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand Euros) which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank outside my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of my family.

All my relatives has ran away and they are no where to be found since the then. I wanted to further this agreement by myself, but due to my orphanage status, I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late Fathers money into your account over there in your country pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life over there, because my condition here is terrible. Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust i deposed in you Which and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information's in my next email if you will only promised me that you will not / never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since i have lost my parents. I have contacted the bank all they told is to look for a foreign partner that will stand for me due to my status as orphan.

I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before i give you further information, I will like you to send me your information;

1) Your full names?
2) Your country and residential address?
3 Your Phone Number?

Meanwhile, You Can reach me by calling me through the help of the Reverend Father's phone number, (+221 767 403 037) He is in charge of the Orphanage home, Rev. Peter Godswill, So if you wish to hear my voice you can call me through his phone number, if you call please tell him that you want to speak with (Belicia) He will send for me to come and answer your call i am in the female hostel.
Thanks and have a nice day as i wait to hear from you soonest.
Yours ever, Belicia.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <belicialuv28@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT149-W17 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S42.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 24 Nov 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
My dearest,
How are you today? together with your work and entire household?. I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer this my late father's money into your account,furthermore i choose you for what love is been defined that is for whom you are and not for what you have. Please contact them today through their email for information and confirmations also.

Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

Dr. D. KOL,
FOREIGN OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR,
FIBI BANK (UK) PLC ,
Fibi House, 24 Creechurch Ln, London
EC3A 5JX, United Kingdom.
PHONE NUMBER +447729148581, +442081331149
FAX +448712563640

Email: ( fibibanktransferplc@aol.co.uk )

Name of Depositor: (Eng) Francis Abdel Rahim
Name of Next of Kin: Miss. Belicia Francis Abdel
Amount Deposited: £4,800,000.00
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2010
Account Ref No. FIBI/IO/45121/0055478-541/2010

I have mapped out 25% of the total sum for your assistance. Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK? i want you to know that it's the will of God that we know each other please try and help me out from this prison so called orphanage home where i am living today, God bless you as you help me out from this place.

Have a wonderful Day as i wait to hear from you.
Yours, Miss Belicia.

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My darling
How are you doing together with your work and other related matters? i hope that everything is moving well, for me i am fine just that i am feeling lonely and i am just counting the remaining days i will leave this place and be with you.

Darling regarding the requests the Bank needs from us, like i told you earlier, i have with me here the ( FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE ) of my late father, i think that these are the only documents which the Bank will demand from us but since they need a Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Senegal, like i told you i did inform the Reverend Father about it and he gave me the contact of this Lawyer below, he is a registered Lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Sweet heart please i will like you to contact him through email immediately, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get an Affidavit of Oat from High court here in Dakar Senegal, and that he will do it in your name to enable the bank transfer my late father's money into your account over there in your country.

His contact information are as follows,

Chamber's Name.......Law Firm Int
Name ... ..........Barr, Nanawa John

Email Address..... ............[ nanawa.johnlawfirmint@yahoo.fr ]

Office Address............. Guile Ta pee Rue 54 621 Dakar Senegal
Telephone Number................ +221 763516967

Darling i will like you to contact him via Email and also call him on phone for the preparation of the documents since you will be the person to stand on my behalf, Please inform me as soon as your in contact the Lawyer and let me know if he agree to help us.
With all my heart i send you my regards and also wish you the very best of the day. Warmest kisses.
Your Love, Belicia.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Association du Barreau sénégalais

LAW FIRM INT SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
Our Ref: JLC/01861

Your Ref: LMC/0859

Date: 12/02/2015

Our Ref: Legal Assistance

For your attention:
Sir,

MY FINDINGS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

I have officially written to the bank through your partner Miss Belicia and I have spoken with the Bank Director to introduced my law firm as the law firm soliciting on behalf of the parties for the actualization of this transaction.

In regards of the needed documents and from my findings in the high court here in Dakar Senegal,

1) For the authentication of the Power of Attorney will cost the sum of ( $ 250 ) to be paid in court.

2) The swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid is ( $150 ) to be paid in court.

3) For notary stamping at the notary office here is ( $50 ) to be paid in court.

4) My legal processing fee is ( $200 )

So the total cost for all these process will be ( $650 ) Six hundred and fifty Dollars ) Or amount of it's equivalent.

The cost of these documents are in line with the government stipulated standard charges/prices for all such legal documents from the jurisdictional probate office in Senegal.

You are to send this money to our legal law firm through western union money transfer or money gram.

SEND THE MONEY WITH THIS INFORMATION

Name..... ISAAC MARK

Country.... Dakar Senegal

Passport Number.... 232/018209

Question YES
Answer YES

Make sure you inform us immediately you send the money, So that i can start for the preparation of the documents immediately (which will be ready by the next two working days ).

Note, we receive payment before rendering services) you can inform your partner immediately you send the money so that she can come over to my office to sign the documents.

Our noble law firm promise you that before two working days after you make the payment the documents will be prepared for you.

We look forward to your prompt response.
Our priority is to render the best services to my clients.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARR, NANAWA JOHN (Esq)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER OF CABINET LAW FIRM INT)
nanawa.johnlawfirmint@yahoo.fr
+221 763 516 967

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nanawa.johnlawfirmint@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.98.79] by tm9.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Dec 2015 08:57:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1016.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Dec 2015 08:57:40 -0000
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015
Reply-To: Nanawa John <nanawa.johnlawfirmint@yahoo.fr>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER

Date: 12/04/2015

For your attention:
Sir,

This is to inform you that we have received your mail here in our Law Firm. Below is the account information for you to make the payment, inform us immediately you make the payment and also remember to forward to us the payment slip for our confirmation.

Address: uba senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D
Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name : UBA
Code banque : Sn153
Code guichet : 01301
Account number: 301010021956
Rib : 94
Code swift : UNAFSNDA

We look forward to your prompt response.

BARR, NANAWA JOHN (Esq)
+221 763 516 967

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767403037
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447729148581
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+442081331149
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

FAX: +448712563640
Number billable as premium rate number
Original network provider* Call Sciences Ltd

+221763516967
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
Attachments
b.jpg
m1.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:28 am

Date: 12/09/2015

For your attention:
Sir,

Here is another account information, you have to fill it very well to avoid mistakes from your bank.

BANK NAME --- BICIS

ADRESS --- 2, AV. L.S. SENGHOR BP 392 Dakar.

ACCOUNT NAME --- NDEYE FATOU DIAKHATE.

ACCOUNT NUMBER --- 001065500042. CLE/RIB --- 63.

SWIFT CODE --- BICISNDXXXX.

IBAN --- SN08 SN010014.

We look forward to your prompt response or you can call us through our below office phone number for more guideline.

BARR, NANAWA JOHN (Esq)
+221 763 516 967
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:41 pm

On an Ukrainian Orthodox dating site:

Hello" how are you doing? Please excuse me for invading your privacy, Actually I am happy to contact you today for us to get acquainted with one another. As for me, my name is Miss Belicia , I'm a young lady and I hope you should grant me a friendship? I want you to reply me through my private email [ belicialuv28@hotmail.com ] for more details about me coupled with my pictures, Remember that distance,age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in every relationship. Take care and have a pleasant day, Belicia.

vicky - no useful picture
Height: 168
Lives in: New York, New York, United States

The attitude to the Orthodox faith: I am Orthodox, but I go to the temple regularly
I am a good, loving, caring lady! who loves to read, listen to music, like action and comedy movies, love meeting people far or near, I love was with a friend and go out for camping and most of all was close to nature.

Looking at the man who knows the value of life, and make me happy, and to be there for me through thick and thin, and it will also help me to find the treasure that I lost, and I can see all my ups and downs, a man who tender, humble, loving, caring and understanding that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love.

Email address: nomatankara@o2.pl

Originating IP: 41.82.39.8
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

belicialuv28@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:43 pm

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Belgium. Presently I am in Belgium for investment projects with my husband. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring my late father's funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father in charge of the orphanage home who used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev father Peter Godswill and his email address is:( revpetergodswill01@yahoo.com )

I told him to send you a certified ATM VISA CARD of (€220.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the ATM VISA CARD as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you. Please i want you to know that it's only you that can withdraw money from the ATM VISA CARD.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my partner is having at hand.

Finally,remember that I have forwarded instructions to Reverend Father Peter Goswill on your behalf to receive the ATM VISA CARD. Therefore feel free to contact him and he will send the ATM VISA CARD to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now, please don't forget to contact me when you are through with the reverend father.
Yours sincerely,
Belicia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.