Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

miracleabel51@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Nancy Velon <nancyvelon2012@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:42 am

Email:

Hello Dearest one,
I am very happy to contact u directly.How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Nancy
(24)years, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa, but presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Hamza Velon was the chairman managing-director of VELON INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD,in Monrovia,and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my
picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest

+ same 2 pictures already reported above

Header:
-
Received: from [41.82.99.148]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 23:48:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: From Nancy

Originating IP: 41.82.99.148
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lovinda_nelson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 am

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.214.46.176
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
City: Dakar

Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan;

Please do not be offended to receive the letter, My name is Miss Lovinda Nelson. i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from Libya in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the war going on in my country now, i am writing with heavy full of tears, as i just lost my parents in the hands of Libyan crisis that attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother in cold blood. You can view the website of the war below; http:/ /www.stratfor.com/analysis20110319-libyan-war-2011.

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal And I am an orphanage child.

For your information; My late father Dr. Nelson Dunga was the managing director of Oil & Gas Services in Tripoli (the capital city of Libya, my country) before the crisis of Gaddafi against rebels that led to the death of father and my mother.This situation left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal .

My Late father deposited $6.5 million united State dollars in Royal bank of Scotland .And I have contacted the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal refugee camp and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money, that I have to look for a reliable foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds,

this is the only condition the bank gave me. The bank refused to transfer the funds directly to me because of my refugee status and they directed me to find a trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds for me and that is why i contacted you now.

Please I want to know if you are honest and reliable to help me to claim this funds on my behalf,if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any more, so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.

If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact. so let me know how you will help me out of this plight so that i will send you the bellow details.

Bank name :Scotland Bank Plc

Email:.......................

Tell:......................

I will give you the email id of the bank transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger.

I will be very happy to speak with you for more information about the deposited funds but i don't have a private phone, My only access to Internet is only through our church computer which i can only use when we come for morning or evening service, So now i will give you our church Rev pastor's phone number. ( Rev Name, Rev Destiny James ) Phone Number (+221-772495177) please call me on this number, when you call just tell the Rev that you want to speak with me, then he will send for me to come and speak with you, so please try to call me and let me know if you really want to help me so that i will send you more information of the deposited funds, I am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks
Orphan Miss Lovinda Nelson.

Tel: +221772495177

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Re: Semira Velon semiravelon5@yahoo.com

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Another picture being used:

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Re: lovinda_nelson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Originating IP: 41.82.95.248

COPY THIS NOTE BELLOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK NOW.
Inbox
x

Lovinda Nelson
Apr 20 (7 days ago)

to me
HELLO MY DEAREST.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ACCEPTING TO HELPING ME TO CLAIM THIS FUNDS FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

HERE IS THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE DEPOSITED FUNDS AND THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF MY LATE FATHER FOR YOUR REFERENCE.

SO COPY THIS NOTE BELLOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK NOW, AND SEND THEM THE DOCUMENTS THROUGH E-MAIL ATTACHMENT.

I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THE BANK NOW AND INTRODUCED YOU AS MY TRUSTEE. SO SEND THEM THE NOTE AND THE DOCUMENTS FOR PROOF REASONS AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU SEND IT TO THEM AND WHEN THEY REPLIED YOU. SEE THE NOTE BELLOW.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir / madam,
I am the foreign trustee of Miss Lovinda Nelson. The daughter and next of kin of Late Dr Nelson Dunga from Libya in Africa. I want to make an inquiry on behalf of her in relation to her late father's funds in the custody of your bank , please advise me.
Yours.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Certificates:

Contact the bank.
Header:
Originating IP: 41.82.95.248

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION? SEND THEM THE NOTE AND DOCUMENTS NOW
Inbox
x

Lovinda Nelson
Apr 20 (7 days ago)

to me
Hello My Dearest,
contact the bank with my name and the information i gave you and let me know if they transfer the funds to you, remember that you will help me invest the money since you are honest and reliable. I will give you (20%) percent of this funds for helping me to claim this funds from the bank, please contact the bank with the information bellow.

Bank manager name .Mr.Stephen Hester.

Bank Name: Royal bank of Scotland

Bank E-mail ID ( rbs_transfer@consultant.com )

Tel : (+447011136606)

Please do not make any mistake in the bank email address, All in the bracket is the bank email address, Please copy all the email in this bracket and contact the bank, let me know when you contact the bank, I will be waiting to hear from you,

Thanks
Lovinda

Tel: +447011136606
Bank email: rbs_transfer@consultant.com

More pics:

Bikini pic removed. Wayne.

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

pamela_life90@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:47 am

Name
pamela baby
Date of birth
07/08/1988
South African National Tuberculosis Settlement
South Africa
Native language
English

Hello dear how are you ? i am miss Pamela , by name i saw your profile at en.net log.com and was move to contact you, please contact me back in my email (pamela_life90@yahoo.co.uk ) for me to tell you more about me or you can send me your private email for me to send you mail on it and tell you my reason i contact you, am waiting for your email to my email (pamela_life90@yahoo.co.uk )
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lovinda91@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 pm

Lovinda123
25 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Lovinda123
Hello dearest, It is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile and i will like you to contact me back through my email: [ lovinda91@ yah.com]. I will send you my pictures and let you know more about me. Lovinda

Lovinda123
Hello dearest, It is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile and i will like you to contact me back through my email: (lovinda91@hotmail.com or lovinda91@ yahoo.com). I will send you my pictures and let you know more about me. Lovinda.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: lovinda91@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:55 pm

My Additions:
lovinda nelson <lovinda91@hotmail.com> Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 7:32 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan;
Thank you so much for answering my mail, I really appreciate your kindness, I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal And I am an orphanage child.
For your information; My late father Dr. Nelson Dunga was the managing director of Oil & Gas Services in Tripoli (the capital city of Libya, my country) before the crisis of Gaddafi against rebels that led to the death of father and my mother. This situation left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal .
My Late father deposited $6.5 million united State dollars in Royal bank of Scotland .And I have contacted the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal refugee camp and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money, that I have to look for a reliable foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds,
this is the only condition the bank gave me. The bank refused to transfer the funds directly to me because of my refugee status and they directed me to find a trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds for me and that is why i contacted you now.
Please I want to know if you are honest and reliable to help me to claim this funds on my behalf, if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any more, so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.
If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact. so let me know how you will help me out of this plight so that i will send you the bellow details.
Bank name :Scotland Bank Plc
Email:.......................
Tell:......................
I will give you the email id of the bank transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger.
I will be very happy to speak with you for more information about the deposited funds but i don't have a private phone, My only access to Internet is only through our church computer which i can only use when we come for morning or evening service, So now i will give you our church Rev pastor's phone number. ( Rev Name, Rev Destiny James ) Phone Number (+221-776285713) please call me on this number, when you call just tell the Rev that you want to speak with me, then he will send for me to come and speak with you, so please try to call me and let me know if you really want to help me so that i will send you more information of the deposited funds, I am waiting to hear from you.
Thanks
Orphan Miss Lovinda Nelson.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W55 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s47.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 23 Jan 2014 04:32:16 -0800
X-TMN: [3XUb1oWxu/ksSAJWg478F+seHT5OnW2e]
X-Originating-Email: [lovinda91@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W55AA0EED79524863559A55B0A60@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lovinda91@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_738fa2a1-76a3-4b80-acef-f24878a8380e_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
lovinda nelson <lovinda91@hotmail.com> Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 6:36 AM
My Dearest.
How are you today, hope you are fine,
dear i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.His office phone no (00221776285713) Please darling call me today .

Like i told you before i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.so i have informed them about you and i will also like you to write to them with your email address so that they will reply you and tell you the procedure, You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Bank name is ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.

The name of the transfer officer is (Sir.Steve Robson).
Email; royalbankfundtransferunit@scotlandmail.com
Bank phone number +44 785 7072 278, +44 7035-917-691
The Account Number Is RB343I05601364/QB/71/SB.
Depositor's name Nelson Dunga
Next of kin Miss. Lovinda Nelson.

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 20% for your assistance.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I will send you another picture latter when i know your mind about this.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,

Lovinda.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W86 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s2.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 03:36:01 -0800
X-TMN: [0OvsjPxeBOZHZrbZjxqLttT0z+WDq4vK]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W8666E8B3EC36C44B433B62B0A10@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_2f43f275-a74c-4f47-a13a-70ebc1460ebc_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
lovinda nelson <lovinda91@hotmail.com> Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 4:09 AM
Hello My Dearest,

Good Morning,

sorry for the delay in finding a Lawyer for the power of attorney demanded by the bank as the Rev pastor was looking for a good lawyer here for this power of attorney and affidavit of support process which the bank needs from us , According to the Rev It took him time to find this lawyer who is his friend and also a member of united nation and he is a very good qualified lawyer here in Senegal and he knows much about financial issues ,that is why I am giving you the contact information of the lawyer by this time so contact the lawyer with the information below for the procurement of the power of attorney

Name Barr.Dr. Bamba Desires (Esq)

E-mail: ( bambadesires@yahoo.com )

Tell: +221-773731552.

I will be expecting your reply concerning your goings on with the lawyer so that I can sign the documents.

Thanks
Lovinda Nelson.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W95 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s35.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 01:09:59 -0800
X-TMN: [GIs9q487qPyC4iBMmn7wVkUUmeoAFpNp]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W9574287A6D4925385C06F2B0AD0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_3af26db0-7e51-4d0e-b29b-bb6b404848fd_"

PICS AND AN ID:

Phone Numbers:
+221776285713
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447857072278
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

+447035917691
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.

+221773731552
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bintaharry@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:17 pm

bintababy
Female / Single
25 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
looking for good one
About Me
looking for good onelooking for good onelooking for good one
Looking For
looking for good onelooking for good onelooking for good one
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 157
Weight(kg) 54
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession school
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hello Dear,

How are you today?.Hope you are fine. I am Binta Harry by name,it a pleasure to contact you today at (facebook.com}. please write me back through my email address below (bintaharry@hotmail.com) so that i can send my pic to you and tell you more about myself. Thanks, Binta.(bintaharry@hotmail.com)
Wayne

Re: bintaharry@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:18 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Binta Harry<bintaharry@hotmail.com> Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 4:17 AM
Hello My Dear,

I thank you for your mail. The issue at hand is very urgent and important that is why I decided to send you that mail. I am looking for a reliable and sincere person that can help m invest the wealth I inherited from my late father who die as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,my father as Late Dr.Barry Harry, a prominent and successful oil business man,My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country.

I am 23 years old girl and my name is Miss Binta Harry a citizen of Rwanda in East Africa. I am here in the Republic Of Senegal for the safety of my life as a refugee. I don’t have anybody here to rely on because I don’t trust my late father’s relatives as they did not like him when he was alive. I escaped an attempt of kidnap and that is why I ran away. Now I would like to come to your country to continue my education while you help me invest the fund in a lucrative business and manage it for me until I am capable of handling it myself.

The fund in question is at the tone of US $6.5 million dollars
(SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS )
deposited in a bank. I will offer you 15% of the fund for your help to get it transferred to your account in your country and bringing me there. There in your country when the fund shall be invested, you shall have 5% of the interest the investment shall bring. I really do need your help, so if you can assist do let me know. I will give you further details when I receive a positive response from you. Please do not disclose this issue to any other person until the money is transferred.

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can&apos;t withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can&apos;t be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information&apos;s such as your

Names ........................................
Address ........................................
Telephone ........................................

Attachment is a copy of my pictures that i took before coming into this camp, i have never taking picture here in the camp because the camp authority forbid the Refugees from taking pictures in the camp and we don&apos;t even have the money for that,Rev Father. Phillips Adams office Tel number is (+221-76 7566 751) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in our hostel.

Yours sincerely,
From Binta Harry

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W40 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 21 Jun 2014 01:17:52 -0700
X-TMN: [RYz/EuvdijHGIKOCTZA5ELgcunGmW4O5]
X-Originating-Email: [bintaharry@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W40DF7D8E24A85E513E2312CF1D0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: bintaharry@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_fcc00158-0a87-4103-9289-8d3fb2afde45_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Binta Harry<bintaharry@hotmail.com> Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 4:11 AM

Hello My Darling Love And My Sweat Heart,
How are you doing today? Hope you are doing very fine for me there.
Honey as i told you earlier that the bank will tell you on the details of my life and about the fund deposited by late father. I will like you to write to the bank for information on how to make the fund transfer into your account. I have all with me here the original document about the fund and the pictures of my father including his death certificate as evidence of his death.

Am from republic of Rwanda but the Red Cross rescue team brought me here in Senegal for the safety of my life due the political crises in my country. I will like to stay together with you in order to further my education while you invest my inheritance fund in any profitable business.

They said that out of hundred, there must be a good Samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i chose you during my praying, God revealed to me that you are a very kind person, that is capable to help me. And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place. I want to leave here as soon as possible and come to join you and to invest this money under your care and management.

Please keep your faith and be honest and think how i will see you face to face this will be enough for me and try to keep this transaction private and confidential because you don't know who is your enemy and who did not want our progress. I never tell any outside person about this transaction is only you who know about it because i trust you with all my heart with hope you can do it better. Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed directly to make claims of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

I have enclose and forwarded your name..(MR.CLIPPED)
bank officially with the letter of agreement signed by my father when he was alive. In case, I tell the bank that you are my partner in (U S A)Who will receive my money on my behalf, if the bank contact you l me know .As soon as the money transfer to you, then you will send me an invitation letter with some amount of money from the money to enable me obtain my legal traveling papers to leave this terrible place.

Please help me. I will like you to send this letter to the bank, through the bank E-mail box.
HERE IS THE CONTACT OF THE BANK

MR CHARLES BLAISE N . (International transfer Operational Manager)
ADDRESS NUMBER: 284 QUEENS PARK ROAD GLASGOW, HJ7 3RB SCOTLAND.
EMAIL Address: royalbanktransferdept@yahoo.co.uk
EMAIL Address: ( royalbanktransferbank@aol.com)

Bank name: Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc United Kingdom

Honey use this mail below here to send to the bank today for more confirmation

Dear Sir,
My name is
(MR.CLIPPED)
Please i will like if you can give to me all the information about how to make Miss Binta Harry fund deposited by the farther (Late) Dr.Barry Harry. Into your bank in Royal Bank of Scotland. Sir due to the condition of my partner Miss Binta Harry in the camp refugee i will like all the process to start without delay so that i can take her to my country as soon as possible.

Thanks.
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME/OWNER:Dr.Barry Harry
AMOUNT:$6.5Million Dollars
NEXT OF KIN :Miss Binta Harry

Thanks…….

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address bellow:(royalbanktransferdept@yahoo.co.uk)
address bellow: ( royalbanktransferbank@aol.com)
Binta

HEADER:
Received: from BLU004-OMC3S35.hotmail.com (blu004-omc3s35.hotmail.com. [65.55.116.110])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id aw13si14498101pac.24.2014.06.23.01.11.15
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 01:11:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of bintaharry@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.110 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.110;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of bintaharry@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.110 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=bintaharry@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU181-W88 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S35.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 01:11:15 -0700
X-TMN: [41aLYu3vv5lVhWR9jDwPjsb1if32IQ0D]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W88BC215F12858B3AB34064CF1F0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_91c48011-db2f-4725-b1fe-cec620977214_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Binta Harry<bintaharry@hotmail.com> Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 3:25 AM
Hello My Dearest One.
How is your day together with your health.hope you are you are doing very well for me there.honey as i told you earlier i registered here my satisfaction and i am really delighted for you. I have missed you so much this days expecting more action from your side. I'm yours forever don't worry give all things to God; I felt to be the luckiest person having you in my life.I'm little happy today because the Reverend father have find a good lawyer working under United Nation and i have submitted the two copies of documents with me to the lawyer's office after i have submitted the original copies of the certificate of deposit and death certificate of my late father to the lawyer which is among the documents requires by the bank (The Royal Bank of Scotland ) as i told the lawyer about this matter to prepare the power of attorney for us to enable the Royal Bank of Scotland transfer my inheritance money to your position. Dear here is the contact address of the lawyer.

You have to contact him with his email as soon as possible.

ANTONIO OMAR LAW FILM DAKAR SENEGAL
1674 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal,
Phone No.: +221 76 851 4630 ;
Email: barantonioomar@yahoo.com
Email: barantonioomar@mail.com
Dakar, Senegal.

You can contact this lawyer as soon as possible so he can prepare this power of attorney for us and tell him that you are my foreign partner that you want him to prepare a power of attorney for us from their high court of justice in Dakar Senegal which will permit us to claim and transfer my inheritance money to your position from the Royal Bank of Scotland And let me know when you contact this lawyer because as soon as this money is transfer to your position you send me some money from it to arrange my traveling document and other necessary papers which i will use to travel and join you to start a new life and invest my money under your care.

I am much satisfy with you believing also that God will help us to be together in this matter, just make sure you follow the direction from The Royal Bank of Scotland as there are seriously waiting and ready to transfer my inheritance money to your position as soon as we submit those legal documents.Please let’s wait the lawyer for the other documents and don't bother me to send you the two documents with me because i have no possibility to post or to send it to you just wait the lawyer he will send you all the documents as soon as he get it ready for us ok.

Please dear i want this to done fast so that i join you without much delay because it is very difficult for me to feed well here and to eat good food even i don't have money to dress properly as woman since am here that is why i need your urgent help to make everything fast and bring me close to you.

Please give your attention to this transaction i want as soon as we transfer this money we both will be together it is my desire .I will end here now pray for my health i will be happy to be with you soon and take care of yourself for me and have a good time this days and also dream so much about me hope to hear from you soon. I miss you so much and please inform me when you contact our lawyer and also when the lawyer reply your mail.

Best regards

From Binta,

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W65 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 00:25:56 -0700
X-TMN: [A8kHBmLi15jlxp6vHv8qWaDN7z14JdjU]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W659E8C9F887E38D7C2E0ECCF190@phx.gbl>
boundary="_01b8fd30-ac2a-45ab-9350-ba33b3165836_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767566751
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031848770
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221768514630
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bintaharry@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:03 am

Hi Dearest How Are You Today
its said for me to tell you this after so many effort you have put to see me out of the refugee camp? I understand what ever you done for me is because of love. Any well I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Turkey. Presently I’m in Turkey for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the former Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Brown Alvies and his direct email address is : revalvies.brown@hotmail.com and telephone number is +221773548148 Ask him to kindly send/post you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00US dollar which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev Brown Alvies and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.
Take care and remain Blessed.
Your's faithfully
Ms Binta Harry

Header:
Return-Path: <BintaHarry@hotmail.com>
Received: from CY1PR13MB0795.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.169.20.11]) by
To: Binta Harry <BintaHarry@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hi Dearest How Are You Today

PHONE NUMBER:
+221773548148

REV Skype: live:revalvies.brown
Dakar, Senegal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.