Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cdredge2000@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cdredge2000@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:17 pm

URGENT, REPLY NEEDED A.S.A.P""
People
Globaleye <cdredge2000@hotmail.com> Today at 9:58 PM
Message body
Hello sir,

I just wish to remind you that today 30th of November 2015 is the deadline granted you for sending the required conclusion fees. Please try to understand that this transaction required your urgent attention and we need to get this transaction finalize for you as soon as possible because after this deadline today the transaction would attract a big fine to prevent your funds from cancellation here in the Barclay's banking system.

Prior to my previous email communications. All the documents that back your transaction is ready on your name with the Barclay's bank plc UAE, this is ready to prove to you that all is well with this transaction and your urgent response to this matter will be highly appreciated, if you want me to send all the documents to you so that you will see the copies I will be glad to do that but you must try to understand that this matter is very serious and required your urgent attention.

What i am trying to make you understand here is that keeping your funds in the Barclay's bank plc UAE offshore account will help you in many ways, because you don't need to bring so much money into your country because of taxes and all that, the Barclay's bank will provide you lots of ways in which you will be able to operate your account in Barclay's bank PLC.

Once we complete the full documentation obligations, we will then proceed with full clearing of your fund and the Barclay's bank will then give you full and final access to your fund with them and they will provide you with their electronics ways of transferring your fund bit by bit by Online Banking services.

We will also prepare to get your checkbook issued and the visa credit cards under your name and including the liquidation of the insurance bond on your name then sending of this bank withdrawal instruments with different courier services for security reasons, so Barclay's bank will send the three withdrawal items separately and the pin separately which you will use to withdraw your fund bit by bit so that there will be no tax involve including your funds related documents that you are going to backup your fund anytime you went for cashing of fund to prove strongly existence of your account will also be send separately.

So all this in total will be dispatch to you with different courier services and each courier service will charge money in each delivery because is a bank confidential and special delivery of important information. Then three Barclay's financial experts will accompany me down to complete bank to bank presentation in your country before you will be transferring the funds from Barclay's bank account of yours to your personal account in your country without any problem because it is the same account owners.

Please try and understand my points and lets work together to achieve success, please let me know if you want to see all the proof of funds documents so that i would send them to you and you can also read the bank requirements as well in the Barclay's bank website which i sent you in my previous emails to you from on set and you will understand how everything works.

Please call me +971522805802 and let me know if you want to review this important documents so that we can proceed and completed this transaction for you and full access to your fund will commence immediately.

Sincerely,

Caroline
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.