Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mesezefoundation@outlook.com miss_judith_love@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mesezefoundation@outlook.com miss_judith_love@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Return-Path: <miss_judith_love@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: my subject
To: Recipients <miss_judith_love@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 18:39:51 +0100
Reply-To: mesezefoundation@outlook.com

MESEZE FOUNDATION,
CHARITY HOME,
LEKI-IKEJA, LAGOS, NIGERIA, WEST-AFRICA
TELEPHONE 08061100038.
BLESSED ARE THE HAND THAT GIVETH, THAN THE ONE THAT TAKETH
Please help the needy, this Christmas, this little children depends on to actualize their dream, only me and you and can help them. i hereby declare by the anointing of the might God, that as you help this children, God almighty will bless you plentifully.
You can make your donations with any amount, you can afford it is accepted. Here is a prophetic world for you, if your are sick, no matter the kind of diseases and sickness, or are you barren, single but wants to have a partner of your own, this is your opportunity, as you help this little children, God almighty will automatically solve your own needs, heals your diseases and sickness, believe this world and you will testified about the miracle of God in your life.
King Eze.
=
+2348061100038
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.