Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tiram4williams1@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

tiram4williams1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Good Day!!!!!!!!
My name is miss Tiram i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address(tiram4williams1@hotmail.com) i believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. miss Tiram (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please rpely me with my email address here

tiram
Female / Single
22 - Ceyhan / Turkey

About Me
My name is miss Tiram i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address(tiram4williams1@hotmail.com) i believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. miss Tiram (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Please rpely me with my email address here
Looking For
My name is miss Tiram i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address(tiram4williams1@hotmail.com) i believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. miss Tiram (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Please rpely me with my email address here
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 173
Weight(kg) 66
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Laborer / Manufacturing
Profession any
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Unitarian Universalism
Star Sign Virgo

tiram.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: tiram4williams1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:56 pm

ADDITIONS:
My dearest
how are you this day , how was your work i hope you have a lovely nice day i am happy because God sent you to come and comfort me soul here in this hell so called refugee camp,i am so happy for the mail you sent to me again, i really appreciate your kind and i thank God that you are in good health,

I'm delighted and honored writing this letter to you having received your prompt reply from the dating site in which I have first contacted you for a sincere relationship, and I hope and pray that you be the honest that will bring meaning into my life because I believe that is going to mark the beginning of our never-ending relationship. Though currently I am seeking asylum in a refugees camp in place called Dakar the capital of Republic of Senegal in West Africa.

With deep sorrow and tears in my eyes I hope my story will not be upsetting or embarrassment to you because I am constrained to contact you due to the maltreatment I received from my step mother after the death of my parents which has turned my life around for pains and sufferings i ran out of my country because my step mother planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and mother. I urge you to read this letter carefully to enable you understand my predicaments.

My father deposited the sum of (US$2, 300, 000.00) (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) before his death in a leading Bank of which i am the next of kin i have informed the bank about my readiness to claim this money and the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal

However, I shall forward the contact of the bank to you for confirmation after i receive mail of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will also help me in the investment, because I will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university studding law, when the crisis started that put me this situation i am today.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this our love and feelings face to face Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but my step mother hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the united nations refugee camp through help of a sailor where I am presently seeking asylum Dakar, Republic of Senegal We are only allowed to go out of the camp on Mondays and Fridays of the week as this place is more of a prison and i am sending you this mail from the office of Rev James Samuel the pastor of Christ the King church international located in the camp where i am living.

My dear i will be more than happy if you can call me in the church office with this number +221777225004 so that we can talk more about my situation When you call,please tell Rev James Samuel that you want to speak with me so that He will send for me to come from the female's hostel to talk with you.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work it out well because I believe that you will never betray me, After the transaction we will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me in your country then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I send you the contact of the bank so that you can contact them for confirmation and possible transfer to your position for a better life with you. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please don't disclose this to anybody until i join you over there , once the fund has been transferred. Thank you so much and God bless you. Yours Sincerely,
Yours,Tiram

HEADER:
Return-Path: <tiram4williams1@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT147-W3 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S48.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 10 Nov 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
Darling am so delighted to read from you today,my love i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now,

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life, I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man, Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it, Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information.

I have informed the bank in Scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me,

I will give you 5% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again as soon as i come over there in your country.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($2.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Email addresses,(RoyalBank45@accountant.com)or(mrnelsonmark98@gmail.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Mark.
Banking Hrs:Tel contact number (+447784759471) or (+447031878655)
(Fax:+447031865785)
Acc Number: 26834093 IBAN CODE RBS20122120840408
Depositor : Dr. Daniel Williams.

Please Contact them now on how to transfer the $2.3 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin, Like i said earlier I have mapped out 5% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money, As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible,

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country, am waiting to hear from you after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer,you can call me today any time,
yours in love

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My darling,
How are you doing this morning,i hope you had a great night,i cant wait to meet you soon immediately the bank transfer my late fathers money to your position,i hope everything is going fine with you over there,

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today due to the sudden death of my beloved parents,I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life, I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp

My darling i can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my late fathers money to your position i really thank God that i have my late father death certificate and his statement of his account, my love i discussed it with Reverend James Samuel on how to get a good lawyer here in Senegal for this power of attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal,

darling he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Maxwell Rogers.he is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal, honey presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Statement of Account with me here which i will give to this lawyer to send you when you contact him,

I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 2.3 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information s are as follows,
BAR (DR) MAXWELL ROGERS ESQ.
PRUDENT LAW CHAMBERS,
55 AVE GEORGES, DAKAR,
E-MAIL: (prudentlawfirm@ymail.com)
OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER :00221778896429

Please I want you to contact him immediately both on email and also on phone, and discuss with him to get such document for us faster and always be in touch with me as i am waiting for what you and him discuss and when he will be finishing that document for us to give it to the bank in claiming of our money back from them.

darling before i forget the lawyer said that you should send him your full name, your full contact address and your telephone numbers because it has to appear on the power of attorney, so darling while contacting the lawyer you send him all the information's as he needed it, please do that as soon as you received my email so that by tomorrow i will go to his office to sign the attorney,

May God see you through for all the effort you have been putting to see me through into realizing back this my late fathers money, darling try and contact the lawyer immediately you received this mail,i really thank God because our dream have comes true,take good care of your self i love you my sweetheart
May God bless you and have a wonderful day,
Yours Forever

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Attention
Sir ,
sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner miss Tiram Williams that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from the bank to your account in your country or else where,

well she came to my office with reverend James Samuel and she discussed with me on how to get this power of attorney for you both to enable the bank deal with you, she gave me her late fathers death certificate and his statement of his account to send to you whenever you been in contact with me which i will send to you for your view,

from my findings my law firm was made to understand that there are three documents required from you by the bank before the transferring of that money to your account including the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner miss Tiram Williams,

in regards of the above and from my findings in the high court here in Senegal today,it will cost the sum of(500 dollars) for the authentication of the power of attorney(380 dollars) for the swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid(100 dollars) for notary stamping at the notary office here, my legal processing fee of(250 dollars)

total now will be(1230 dollars) to get everything done you can easily send the money through western union money transfer which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble law office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively
you are to send the 1230 dollars with my name Maxwell Roger

name,,, Maxwell Roger
address,,,Dakar Senegal,

Note,My noble law firm wish to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with this services i will want you to forward to this law firm immediately your full contact details( your name and address as well as your telephone numbers as you want it to appear on the power of attorney)

Thanks
yours sincerely in service
bar Maxwell Roger(ESQ)
prudent law chambers
5 rue de la medina second floor
p.o box 120 Dakar Senegal
tel +221778896429

HEADER:
Return-Path: <prudentlawfirm@ymail.com>
Received: from [212.82.98.98] by tm10.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Nov 2015 08:29:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1035.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Nov 2015 08:29:00 -0000
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Maxwell Roger <prudentlawfirm@ymail.com>

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777225004
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447784759471
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447031878655
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447031865785
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221778896429
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
Tiram1.jpg
Tiram2.jpg
Tiram3.jpg
Tiram4.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.