Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info.josephdaudu@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info.josephdaudu@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:32 am

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
People
JOSEPH DAUDU <info.josephdaudu@gmail.com> Nov 28 at 8:53 PM
To
Message body
This letter might come to you as a surprise but it is coming with the best of intentions and will be of mutual benefit to all the parties involved, I am BARRISTER JOSEPH DAUDU a Lawyer to the Abacha’s family

I am writing to solicit your assistance to secure funds that are on its way to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA with the help of a shipping consultant. The fund in question is a total of $60,000,000 (sixty Million United States Dollars) in $100 bills and stashed in four trunk boxes and was shipped out through a diplomatic means by a security company and they are not aware of the real content of the boxes for security reasons.

For your assistance in getting the boxes out from the security company and securing the funds, we will give you 20% of the total fund.

NOTE: There is no risk involved in this project because I am involved as my Client’s confidant. Therefore contact me on TEL: +447937447310 /FAX: +448721115663 for further directives. Please you should keep this transaction a top secret as we are prepared to do more business with you pending your approach towards this project. I await your urgent response.

Thanks.

BARR. JOSEPH DAUDU

This email is not a spam. To remove yourself from future mailings of this nature, click here Unscribe
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.