Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

arnoldcollins49@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

arnoldcollins49@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:06 am

Profile Elements:
Name: arnold50
I am a: Male
Height: 6.1 ft / 187 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Aries
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Seeking: Female
For: Friendship
Province: Alagoas
City: São Paulo

Descr. of myself: i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later
Descr. what I am looking for: i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later

PM:
Olá querida, É o meu prazer em contato com você depois de ver o seu perfil que realmente interessante me ter comunicação com você e você vai gostar de voltar para mim através do meu e-mail (arnoldcollins49@hotmail.com) para que possamos conhecer uns aos outros e ver o que acontece em future.Thanks. From.Engr.Arnold ____________________________________________________________ Hello dear, It is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interesting me to have communication with you and will like you to get back to me through my email (arnoldcollins49@hotmail.com) so that we get to know each other and see what happens in future.Thanks. From.Engr.Arnold
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: arnoldcollins49@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:18 am

Mass-mailing a different message on various dating sites:

I am Engr; Ali Arnold from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website and saw you profile today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.it touches me when i saw your profile and i feel like knowing you.please copy my email and write to me through it. (arnoldcollins49@hotmail.com) i have something to share with you,
thanks

Engr.Arnold
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your mail, come to my inbox here for serious talk, like I told you earlier, I am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but I have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why I contact with you. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. I am 49 years old, I am an Engineer and I work on the construction of roads, malls and houses. I am a part owner of a construction company Collins and Arnold Construction Company http:/ /www.collinsandarnold.com/ with branches in USA and UK. I live in England, UK. I like to spend time at beach and i like listening to classical and reggae musics when i have time.

I am looking for a woman to make my life complete. I am a widower, my wife and my two kids died three years ago. My Family died in a car accident. It was a very catastrophic moment for me and it have taken me a long time now after so much effort to come to terms with reality that i have lost them. I believe it is the right time for me to find love and happiness again. I have a strong believe that i can get a woman to be my wife and partner again.

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is your real name? What is the nature of your job? I would also love to see your pictures. I will appreciate it if you can write everyday as this will help us get better acquainted. I attach a few pictures for you to get a better idea of what i look like. It is a pleasure to be in contact with you.

I hope to hear from soon,

Arnold

Header:
Return-Path: <arnoldcollins49@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY172-W17 ([65.54.190.60]) by BAY004-OMC1S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 19 Nov 2015
Attachments
fine man.jpg
Nice man.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:09 am

Hello Dear,

Thank you for your reply, i am happy to read your mail again. I am happy to learn more about you and i hope that soon, we will get to know much more about each other.

The death of my family really shook me and i thought it best to stay alone for sometime and it have been three years now. I believe this is the right time for me to find another woman to fill my heart although none can ever replace my late wife. In case you are wondering why i did not find someone from England or someone near me, I am looking to be open minded and find love all over the world instead of just around me. I believe this is an achievable task for me hehehehe. This means that i do not have to look at age, distance, culture, race or any other barrier but rather i will fall in love with a worthy woman anywhere in the world.

I am a very honest and kind man. I do not come here to play games and I know most women on this site are scared of men. Please bear in mind that you are communicating with a mature man that understands the true meaning of love in marriage. I hope you are also serious with me. I want you to know that I never joke with emotions. I have seen too much in life to play with anyone's emotions.

I will tell you more about my childhood. My parents got divorced when I was 6 years old and my father wasn't such a good role model. He took to alcohol and smoke to deal with his depression. It wasn't long before he died from lung cancer, i was 24 then. You could say so many unfortunate things have happened in my life. My dad was from America but he lived here in UK before he got married to my mum. My mother is from Turkey in case you are wondering why i don't look so British hehehe. Life was not easy with me especially been the only child in the family without brothers or sisters. It was not easy for me to become a man at a young age but I thank God now I am a fulfilled man and I have everything I need in life apart from a woman of my dreams.

I wish you could be the lovely woman that will understand my true heart and bring peace and love back to my life. Please send me your picture to see because I have a strong believe we will go far. I just need honesty and care from you. Please you have to write often so that we can get to know each other better. My phone number is +447031872602, i would love to get a call from you if you can call me.

Arnold

PHONE NUMBER:
+447031872602
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Hello Dear,

How are you today? Thanks for your good response, it is a great pleasure to hear from you again. my sweetheart i understand all you said in your mail, i love them send me more,

It is God that brought us together. I have also been in a lonely world for many years because I do not want to choose wrong woman for life Partner but when I saw your profile, I said to myself that this should be the right woman. I contacted you and waited for your reply and you did so.

I am not playing games and I don't like when a woman will play games with me. Love is very emotional and I try to get along and understand my partner. I hope you understand what I mean. I am happy that we met. Yes we will take things one step at a time. I am sure that we can develop and build a strong relationship more especially by trusting each other.

Now I want to tell you a little about my work, I have handled contracts in a few countries in the world. I have handled a few contracts in Paris, Scotland and Turkey. I have also handled many contracts here in UK and of course in USA. I will bid for a contract and when I get the contract, I will invest my money into the country and get paid after completing the job. If I get any contract outside UK, I will go to the country with my team and hire a few local labor that will work for me but if it is a contract within UK, I work only with my team. The most important part of it is by bidding a contract and also ready to invest my money into it before they can get paid. This may not be your area of expertize but I hope you understand what I mean.

For example, right now I am waiting for news on some contract applications in India and West Africa. I really hope to get either of these contracts or both because I have put in so much into it. It is a contract that I will have to do with my money and get paid later. Well I have done this for many years now and it’s been good to me. I am sorry I am spending so much time talking about my job. I just think it is a step in getting to know me well because my job is the second most important thing in my life and i hope you become the first hehehehe. All i am missing in my life now is a woman and I strongly believe this woman could be you hehehe. I believe so much in fate. I will not deny that i contacted a few other women but i have not spent this much time talking about myself to any other person nor have i taken this much interest in any other. I am usually conservative but I am very open with you.

My hobbies are cooking (lot’s of people find that funny), traveling, movies (Romantic movies) and musics (classical and reggae "i have told you this before"). What I hate most is dishonesty. No woman is perfect so I am willing to tolerate anything as we try to build love but I do not like been lied to. It kills trust. Please do not let distance be a hindrance to the growth of our relationship as we can find a solution to it when the time comes.

Well I have talked too much and I have to end it here now. Please put me in your prayers as I put you in mine. And yes also pray for me to win any of the contracts of both. I believe God listens to the prayers of women hahahaha. I don’t remember where I heard that.

Please I really want you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Hello dear

how are you doing i miss you so much, so sorry for my late reply to your mail,I wish you could picture the smile and happiness on my face right now as i read your mail. I am very happy to read your beautiful words. If this is a dream, then it is surely my dream. But i will kill whoever wakes me up then because this is the best dream of them all hehehehe. i am really glad that you came into my life. How are you today and how was our night? I believe you had a splendid and lovely night sleep. I did have beautiful dreams and i will tell you about them sometime hehehehehe.

I am happy that you are having strong feelings for me. this is a very unbelievable situation we have both found ourselves in but it is as real at it gets. Love and beautiful creatures as you brings out the best in us. you have brought out the best in me and given me reasons to hope and believe in so much that i would argue about some days ago. You have given me a lot of hope and believe. i strongly believe that this is what have been planned for me all my life and i promise to make it worthwhile. thank you so much for believing in me despite the premises of our encounter. I have achieved a lot in life by following my heart even when my decisions defy reason and those little bets and gambles in life have given me an edge and pushed me to where i am. i want you to always follow your heart. the outside world will not understand us. This will sound more like a tale and a fairy at that and you and i know that people have stopped believing in those but i believe we can succeed where others have failed. with strong and deep respect for each other, we will prevail and make this more reality than a dream. I understand that my words sounds like that of every other man to every other woman but you are not like every other woman, you are an extraordinary and superb woman. It is only a few days ago that i wrote you my first mail and today i feel like i have read a million of your mails already. i have lived in the dark for long and now you have shown me light. i believe that there is so much to our story in the coming days. We will be role models to those who seek love and those who have given up on it. this and more i have no doubt about. i still believe in a little bit of magic even though the world have gone crazy.

Today i do not have so much to do. I just have a few paper works to take care of. my love, in all i do today, i will have you in my thoughts and i pray so hard that we will find what we are both looking for in each other. Take care of yourself and i sincerely hope to hear from you soon. i will send you more pictures in my next mail.

Yours Arnold
Lot's of love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:14 pm

My love
I hope you don't feel bad or think too much for not written anything to you in time, i wish i could be besides you as you open those cute eyes. would brush my fingers by your hair and lay your hands aside. then i would say a prayer for today to protect you from falling. I was pleased with your message and all you said is well understood i wish you the best in thanksgiving holiday, my sweetheart i promise to love you to the end of this life. all my prayer is to meet you soon over there in your country so that we can live together as one family.

Right now I will not be mistaken if I call you Angel. I really appreciate your prayers. I am so very grateful that I met you because I can see my search coming to a near end. I didn't reply you earlier because I have been finalizing some contract award. The contract I told you about, I just got a call afternoon that I have it. This is why I think you are an Angel. Whatever prayer you said for me that made this miracle possible, I want you to keep saying it. I got the contract in West Africa. It involves the construction of Roads and a few bridges. The government in suddenly in a hurry and they need my company to move down as soon as possible honey,

I somehow believe that this turn of events is a good sign about you. If you really work this kind of miracles, then I need you by my side haha. Well what I am saying is that I want to make you my partner. Yes I know that we just started talking a few days ago but I believe I know enough to trust you. There are still so many things we have to know about each other but I believe in time we will get to know each other better. Please I want to know what you really think of me.

I know we have only exchanged a few mails but i have experienced a lot in life to understand how i am feeling about you. You are a wonderful woman. I have seen myself falling in love with you. I did not believe in love within a short period of time but here it is happening to me. I know we have a lot to work on. I know we have a mountain to climb but the journey of a million miles starts in a day and with a step. Every mail we exchange. I am ready to fly with you if that is what it takes. I know that if we work together and explore our feelings, we can defeat whatever obstacle we face. Of course you are entitled to your own feelings and opinion. I will like to know how you feel about all these. I sincerely hope my feeling for you is mutual.

Before my arrival to meet you in your country,please make inquiries of cost of Apartments in the Area where you live in your country because my wish is to own an Apartment in your country where the two of us will stay, As a matter of fact,I have already deposited (US$350.000.00) Dollars in NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK OF LONDON PLC, ENGLAND d for the purpose of buying Apartment in your country.

Honestly, I really want you to buy the Apartment on my behalf before my arrival to meet you in your country because my wish is that once we conclude on this Contract In West Africa, I will come to live with you in your country. Please I would be very grateful if you make inquires about the cost of Apartments and tell me the actual price.

Please I need your almost sincerity and trust on this matter.

I wait your response so that I can tell you what to do to receive the money I deposited in the Bank.

Gently kisses and Hugs

I am yours forever, Arnold
Attachments
hh.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: arnoldcollins49@hotmail.com Arnoldcollins3@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:58 am

Hello dear good friend,
Good day to you and how are you? Please this is just to let you know that a good mind does not forget people who are very kind and nice to them as you were to me then.

I'm happy to inform you today that i have completed my job in Dakar Senegal and also i have gotten a life partner from Israel where i am now with her.

Now i did not forget your efforts and i can never forgot it because i do remember the long way we have gone and our plans to be together forever before things failed apart but we can not question God because man proposes and God disposes and my prayer is that he will still give you a life partner if you have never found any.

Meanwhile,i have never forgot the love and kindness you were to me despite that it was failed, so I decided to reward you for your good heart with a Bank Draft Cheque i left to one Reverend Father called Duke Paul in Senegal who was the reverend father in the church i was worshiping over there during my stay in Dakar Senegal.

The amount in the cheque is sum of $120,000.00 (one hundred and twenty thousand United States Dollars) for you as a reward for the love and kindness you showed to me.

I want you to know that i would have write to you to demand for your account to pay in this money for you but there was no chance for me to do that because i was in a hurry to meet up with my flight and please and please i don't want my partner to know about my gift to you because i know that she would not have allowed me to give you such amount so i decided to drop the Cheque to you for you to use it and start new life.

THIS IS THE CONTACT OF THE REVEREND.
contact this Rev. father now, his contact information are as follows:

Name:......... Rev. Father duke Paul.
E-mail:........ ( Revdukepaul4christ@gmail.com )
Tel. No: ........+221707074228
The amount in cheque:........... $120,000.00

FORWARD HIM YOUR FULL INFORMATION NOW.

1.Your full name:..................................................................
2. Your home address (where you can received it ).......................
3. your phone number with code...................................
4. your country..............................................................
5. your state...............................................................
6. your city......................................................................
7. your sex;...........................................................
8. Your job.................................................
9. Your age ..........................................................

The Name of the Reverend is Reverend Father Duke Paul, and i left an instructions for the bank Draft Cheque to be sent to you, So, I want you to feel free and contact him so that he can tell you how you can receive the bank draft Cheque which i left with him on your behalf for your generous kindness to me then.

Finally, I feel that this is the only way i could say thank you for your kindness to me.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with The Reverend Duke Paul and he will send you the bank draft cheque immediately without any delay just follow his directive you will receive the cheque ok.
Take care and bye for now.

Yours old Friend,
Arnold Collins.

Header;
Return-Path: <ArnoldCollins49@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1PR0301MB2126.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com ([10.167.209.14]) by VI1PR0301MB2126.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com ([10.167.209.14]) with mapi id 15.01.0977.019;
Tue, 21 Mar 2017
To: "Arnoldcollins3@hotmail.com" < Arnoldcollins3@hotmail.com >
Subject: Dear,i did not forget your kindness and love towards me

Phone:
+221707074228
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.