Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

r.snow77@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

r.snow77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:51 am

Message on the site :

Hello how are you doing and how is your day going..... am new here and will like to get to know more about you as i have been reading your profile do you have whats app or whats your address to send you some pictures and start from there am waiting now thanks i have 5 pictures for you now here is my number whats app me on +4 4 7 5 1 7 5 6 3 8 43 email is r.snow77@yahoo.com

Robert - no picture
Male / Single
57 - London / United Kingdom
I am not so good in telling about myself. I am very optimistic person. I think that life is a cool stuff. I believe that miracles happen in our life. We should only open heart for all of them. And I try to do it. To be sincerely, I do not think that it not correct to describe myself. Would be better if you ask me what you want to know about me. I will tell you with a big pleasure.
I can not describe an ideal match for me. I do not know who you are or what you look like. I only know that you can love, be loved and can be happy. I cannot make you happy. I can only share our happiness with you. Something will click in your heart when you will see me. I know this.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession other
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage

+447517563843
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

On Skype as: r.snow77 from UK, 57 years old, BD. May 5, 1968
On FB as: Robert Snow / robert.snow.718

With the same picture on Wireclub as engregoryjones - 52 • Single • Male

robert1.jpg
robert1.jpg (20.55 KiB) Viewed 876 times

The email address is used online with different people stolen pictures, most of those ones already reported online for being used in scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.