Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amamagueye1988@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

amamagueye1988@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:18 am

Profile Elements:
Name: (amamague
I am a: Female
Height: 5.7 ft / 175 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Aries
Sexual preference: Gay
Seeking: Male
For: Friendship
City: NEW YORK
Descr. of myself:

hello my love ,
How are you today? I hope you are fine
Descr. what I am looking for:

hello my love ,
How are you today? I hope you are fine

PM:
(amamague
oi Eu sou Miss amah prazer em conhecê-lo (amamagueye1988@hotmail.com) Atenciosamente perca amah .obrigado ....................... Hi I am miss amah nice to meet you (amamagueye1988@hotmail.com) Yours truly miss amah .Thank
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: amamagueye1988@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:26 am

http:/ /monayaa.com/en/profile/488566

Ms.: amamagueye

Offline us United States of America
25 Year
Account Number: 488566

who I am
hello
I hope my message will not remain without your attention. I am writing you because I want acquainted with you. My name is amah. I am 25 years old Your email gave me in marriage Agency. Looking for a man for dialogue, and it is possible to create family. For me it is very important that the man was loyal, reliable, honest, funny, interesting. I think you have such qualities, and we really would like to start our communication! About myself I can say that I am caring, loyal, honest, kind. If you love a man, we'll make him the happiest man! This is not spam! I really want to start with you our communication! Answer me on my email and I will write you about myself in more detail and send your own pictures. I'll wait for your answer! Have a wonderful day !Miss amah
(amamagueye1988@hotmail.com)

who is looking for
hello
I hope my message will not remain without your attention. I am writing you because I want acquainted with you. My name is amah. I am 25 years old Your email gave me in marriage Agency. Looking for a man for dialogue, and it is possible to create family. For me it is very important that the man was loyal, reliable, honest, funny, interesting. I think you have such qualities, and we really would like to start our communication! About myself I can say that I am caring, loyal, honest, kind. If you love a man, we'll make him the happiest man! This is not spam! I really want to start with you our communication! Answer me on my email and I will write you about myself in more detail and send your own pictures. I'll wait for your answer! Have a wonderful day !Miss amah
(amamagueye1988@hotmail.com)

account account
Age 25
target friendship
country United States of America
city New York
sexual American
Last online 08/10/2015 - 11:32 am
social status social status
marital status Miss
number of children 2
Do you want children Yes
educational qualification High School
financial situation good
field work Food
appearance appearance
skin color Light Brown
eye color brown
Hair color Light Brown
body structure Athletic
Weight (kg) 75
height (cm) 175
religiosity religiosity
Religion Christian
religiosity Not Religious
Prayer Pray Some times
smoking Do not smoke
veil Do not Cover

required specifications required specifications
country United States of America
nationality American
Age 20 - 90
Weight (kg) 40 - 250
height (cm) 125 - 220

User Gallery User Gallery

==
http:/ /indiandost.com/

madden33
HI
Greetings to you,am miss amah agueye.I saw your profile and am
glad to contact you. please reply on my email address and i will send my pics and tell you about me. I shall be waiting (amamagueye1988@hotmail.com) 15.10.2015, 07:03
=
Scammer's skype account:

skype name: amam agueye
skype profile ID: live:amamagueye1988
Attachments
220.jpg
220.jpg (14.68 KiB) Viewed 3928 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:01 am

My dearest one,
First and foremost, thank you for your time schedules to return back to me in such a promptly manner, i come across you contact as a result of my diligent search for a honest and trustworthy life oriented partner, for real i want you to know that by welcoming a stranger, you don,t know when you welcome an angel. However, friendship can not be measured in terms of material value,nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth no matter the similarity of today events. Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character. So this message is kindly reaching you across from a sorrowful and painful heart,with ties full in eye, a wounded and blinding heart as a result of the hardship and hard-time i am going through over here in Dakar-Senegal Immigrate refugee Camp. I am a displaced victim and orphan of war Crisis April 2013 Baga fighting -South Sudan, Africa . and i am recently here seeking Refugee Asylum Status in Dakar Senegal under the Authority of the United Nation High Commissioner For Refugees Dakar Senegal; (UNHCR). Indeed, i was compelled by my situation and prayers to drop you this note on my deep conviction about you through prayer, I have chosen you to assist me for the transfer of an inheritance, $3.7 Million US dollars being the next of kins and heir apparent to the deposit, i map out total bonus of 12% of the deposit as your effort compensation, and while the remaining amount will be invested for a profitable business of your choice why i go back to finish my study. Dear summon passion, believed will become conviction in the near future, if not interested,delete this conversation,but my fervent prayer is that may your sensitivity and passion consist the volition to help the less fortunate and the orphans with the mind to serve humanitarian as a duty to God almighty alone, and may you have every opportunity with be best volition Amen.

1. Can i really put my trust in you for the successful of the asset transferred to your account
2. Are you ready to adult me as one of your family members
3. Did you really believed that God appoint you as my guardian since i don,t have parent and relative to call my own

If this is truth of you,then i would like you to forward to me your necessary full details as soon as you receives this message ,so that i will be able to declare nomination letter to the Bank which introduce you to the bank as my appointed trustee beneficiary standing on my behalf for the transfer of the money into your account in your country.

The details are,
Full Name...........
Address.............
Occupation..........
Telephone...........
Age.................
Country.............

Dear you can call me from 15: 00 to 16:00 through the rev father Moses Ikotogbeyin phone number (+221-771 607 157) who is the minister to the orphanage home, as you call greet him for his Godly work upon the orphanage home here and tell him you went to speak with me, he will immediately send for in the female hostel complex room 4, then i will have you talk to in the extension.
Yours forever in love Amah Madden.Kiss mark

HEADER:
Return-Path: <amamagueye1988@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT147-W5 ([65.55.90.7]) by SNT004-OMC1S49.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 13 Nov 2015
Attachments
55(1) (1).JPG
love.jpg
love.jpg (4.58 KiB) Viewed 3908 times
mmmmmmm.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:43 am

My God Sent and My Strength,

Thanks for always being positive in assisting me and i believe things are going accordingly with you and God will bless and grant you favor in everything you are doing.

Furthermore, I have written nomination letter to the bank in London and informed them about you as my foreign investor of my late father's fund and i will also like you to contact them through email or phone and tell them you are my foreign investor and you want to help me and transfer the fund in your account, so that they will tell us the possibility to transfer the fund, which i have mapped out 12% from my late fathers to offer you after you might transfer the money into your account.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK,
1 BASING-HALL AVENUE EC2V 5DD, UNITED KINGDOM.
MR PETER ALEXANDER SAND,CEO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK,
MR STEVE BERTAMINI, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION AND CONSUMER BANKING WIRE TRANSFER DEPT,
Bank Email Address : standardchartered.bankinggroup@financier.com,

TO YOUR KINDLY ATTENTION SIR/ MADAN
With due respect sir i wish to update your good office concerning the submission of the nomination letter, according to the instruction from your office on 2/06/2015 that before i can be able to claim my inherited asset deposited by my late father in which i am the next of beneficiary, i should appoint a foreign partner as my trustee, who will act on my behalf because of my refugee status. I wanted to officially nominate to your platform notice, of my foreign partner, that will be representing me for the transferring of the fund from your bank to his bank account in his country.

THE DATA INFORMATION OF MY APPOINTEE

Full Name...............
Sex..........................
Age.........................
Country.....................
Passport / ................
Marital Status...............
Occupation......................
Personal Mobile Number........
house address ......................

DEPOSIT INFORMATION
ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME ::::: DR. ASUA GUEYE.
AMOUNT :::::::::::::::::::: $3.7 MILLION US DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN ::::::::::::::: AMAH ASUA GUAYE ( Alien Status Candidate living in Senegal Under Refugee Camp )
ACCOUNT NUMBER::::::::::::: 301500014222
IBAN NO:::::::::::::::::::: SCB/301500014222/SCBLGB2GGBL
SWIFT CODE::::::::::::::::: SCBLGB2GGBL
BANK CODE ::::::::::::::::: SCBL
PERMANENT ADDRESS:::::::::::::::::::: PLOT 74 /RUE 45MB CRESCENT SOUTH SUDAN.
PRESENT ADDRESS::::::::::: 200 ELIZABETH ST, TORONTO,ON M5G 2C4 CANADA
DEPOSIT SECURITY CODE:::::: SCBLGB2GGBL/1054

Please respond to him to know the possibility to retrieved the money to his bank account in his country. Sir I highly needed your urgency in regard to my request.

Please you should inform me after contacted the bank today, regarding to transfer my late father money into your bank account.

Yours Amah.

REGISTERED HEAD OFFICE:
1 ALDERMANBURY SQUARE
LONDON,EC2V 7SB

PRINCIPAL BUSINESS PALACE OFFICE: 1 BASINGHALL AVENUE,LONDON,EC2V 5DD
PUBLIC: (LSE: STAN, SEHK: 2888, OTCBB: SCBFF, NSE: STAN)
SWIFT (BIC): SCBLGB2L
REG.INC-SIC CODE: SCB6523/UK
TEL: +44 (0)79 8000 4729 , +44 (0)70 3182 3726
FAX: +44 (0)20 7885 9999
EMAIL : standardchartered.bankinggroup@financier.com

JOHN W. PEACE(CHAIRMAN OF BOARD)
PETER A. SANDS(CEO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER)
STEVE BERTAMINI : CHIEF EXECUTIVE-CONSUMER BANKING AND DIRECTOR
ANNEMARIE DURBIN: SECRETARY
KANCHAN BHAVE : COMPLIANCE OFFICER
REF : FTSF/2015-UK6974

ACCREDITED TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION DEAR CUSTOMER

SUBJECT: FUND APPROVAL ON NOMINATE-NOMINEE STATUS TRANSFER

ATTENTION DEAR CUSTOMER ,

IN VIEW OF THE COUNTER APPLICATION NOMINATED REQUEST FROM YOUR PARTNER, IN CLAIMS AND TRANSFER OF THE DEPOSITED FUND ON THE FOLLOWING DETAILS .

ACCOUNT NUMBER::::::::::::: 301500014222
IBAN NO:::::::::::::::::::: SCB/301500014222/SCBLGB2GGBL
SWIFT CODE::::::::::::::::: SCBLGB2GGBL
BANK CODE ::::::::::::::::: SCBL

AS FAMILY TREASURE TO YOU ON BEHALF OF HIS DAUGHTER,THE SUPPOSE NEXT OF KINS, WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR LATE RESPONSE,THOUGH, THOROUGH INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN CONDUCTED AND CONFIRMED AND INFORMATION SEEMED TO COINCIDED WITH WHAT WE HAVE IN OUR BANK DATA AND RECORDS.

HOWEVER,BE INFORMED THAT BEFORE WE THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK, CAN EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT,THAT WE WILL NEED TO RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FROM YOU TO PROOF THAT YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY MANDATED BY THE NEXT OF KIN, WHO RESIDES IN DAKAR SENEGAL REFUGEE CAMP.

THUS,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND DETAILS TO US IMMEDIATELY FOR THE PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

* YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PREPARE A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH DOCUMENTS FROM DAKAR-SENEGAL AND SUBSEQUENTLY SIGN BY A SENEGALESE LAWYER. THIS DOC DEPICH THE ENDORSEMENT GRATIFICATION BY GOVERNMENT NOTIFY REFERENCE.

* YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY DOCUMENTS, WHICH MUST BE SIGNED / NOTARIZED BY A SENEGALESE LAWYER. THIS DOC MANDATE YOUR PRINCIPLE RIGHT TO THE SAID ASSET ON DEPOSIT.

* SCAN COPY OF LATE DR.ASUA GUEYE'S DEATH CERTIFICATE

* SCAN COPY OF LATE DR. ASUA GUEYE'S DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE

THE TRUSTEE DETAILS BANK REQUIRED

* YOUR FULL NAME,ADDRESS & TELEPHONE NUMBER

* YOUR FULL BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS TO EMERGE WITH OUR WORLD WIDE SERVICE

* SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD(MEANS OF INDENTIFICATION)

YOU ARE TO HIRED A LAWYER FROM THE BAR ASSOCIATE OF THE REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL WHEREIN YOUR PARTNER REGISTER HER ASYLUM BASE TO GET THE DOCUMENTS ISSUE IN YOUR NAMES FOR HER SIGNATURE , WHICH MANDTATED US THE PRINCIPLE RIGHT TO TRANSFER OF THE DEPOSITED FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT VIA YOUR COUNTRY.

WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT OUR REQUEST FOR THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION IS PART OF OUR SECURITY PROTOCOLS, YOUR'S AND THAT OF YOUR PARTNER, TO AVOID FRAUDULENT CLAIMS OR AN UNWARRANTED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE OWNER'S ABSENCE BY SOME INDIVIDUALS OR SOME OTHER DISTANCE RELATIONS WHO MIGHT HAVE HAD ACCESS TO HIS PRIVACY. WE SHALL NEVER HESITATE TO EFFECT THE SAID TRANSFER INTO YOUR YET NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT UPON THE RECEIPT AND VERIFICATION OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DETAILS IN OUR BANK CUSTODY. AND SHOULD THERE BE ANY QUESTION DON'T HESITATE TO HIGHLIGHT US THROUGH THE VERY EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WEB CONTACT BECAUSE OF THE PIN CODE AND PASSPORT IS FOR OFFICIAL USED. THANKS.

CHIEF EXECUTIVE-WIRE- TRANSFER UNIT
CONSUMER BANKING AND DIRECTOR.
MR . STEVE BERTAMIN

THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE IS A SUBJECT TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK DISCLAIMER GROUP.
__________________________________________________________________________________
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This email, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Plc and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this email, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email or its attachments.
The Group does not warrant the integrity of this email nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. Licensed divisions of the STANDARD BANK GROUP are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <standardchartered.bankinggroup@financier.com>
Received: from [41.82.158.130] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 16 Nov 2015
<standardchartered.bankinggroup@financier.com>

My Beloved and Dearest One,

Reverend Father has assisted us in getting a reliable and capable Senegalese resident lawyer, who will assist us in securing every documents requested by Standard Chartered Bank, which is only what delaying us in achieving my late father money into your bank account.

Please you should contact him immediately and discuss the issue of getting these Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath in your name from Senegal high court. When contacting him tell him that, you are my foreign partner and you stand to assist me in transferring the money into your bank account.

Here is the full contact information of the lawyer and do contact him immediately.

DR. EMMANUEL DRAMA SENGHOR LAW FIRM CHAMBERS AND CONSULTANCY,
DR. EMMANUE URAMA SENGHOR (LL.B(Hon)LL.M,J.D,AS.J.D,(ESQ)
INTERNATIONAL SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE - GENERAL PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY,
Email: ( urama_emmanuel@yahoo.com )
48,Rue vincens X Abdoul Karim Bourgi, Dakar,
BP 32319, Dakar Ponty-Senegal
Tel: +221 776272404.

I wish you all the blessing from above and please inform me as soon as you contacted him today.

Yours Amam.

EQUITY RIGHT CHAMBERS
Business, Banking, Maritime, Aviation, Insolvency, Immigration,
Bankruptcy, Litigation & Real Estate

EQUITY RIGHT CHAMBERS MEMBER
ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Tel: +00221- 781313880.
Email; urama_emmanuel@yahoo.com
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF:
LMC/0549 DATE ......11/10/2015

Attention/ ,

Sequel to our conduct here on the condition to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of support for you and your partner that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her late father's fund from the state of deposit originated bank to your country or elsewhere. As a prerequisite to act upon the issuing of the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.

Prior to the subsistence inquiries, and consultation with the bank , there are four documents required by them before the Transfer of the money into your account.

1. A Copy of Death Certificate of her Late Father, Which is with me already).
2. A Copy Of Statement Of Deposit ,Which is with me already as well).
3. The Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath which will enable the
Bank to deal with you on behalf of your Partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries from the federal high court.
Bellow are the cost prize list of your required documents:

1: The authentication of the Power of Attorney, It will cost the sum of (380 Dollar )
2: For swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the federal high court here (360 Dollar) before it becomes valid
3: For notary stamping at the notary office, (190 Dollar) (before it will go out from Senegal here)
4: My Consultation And legal Processing Fee of ($100 Dollars )
Total charge to be sent is ($ 1030 Dollar) to get everything done.

YOU ARE INSTRUCTED TO GO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE FOLLOWING RECEIVER NAME AND ADDRESS, SENT THE DUE FEES PAYMENT INFORMATION'S IMMEDIATELY , AFTER THE DOCUMENTS IS READY AND ITS HAS BE DISPATCHED, THE BANK WILL REQUEST FOR YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND THE NAME OF THE COMPANY YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WISH TO RUN, THE BANK WILL REGISTER THE COMPANY UNDER THEIR BUREAUCRACY LICENSE AND ISSUE YOU A BUSINESS CERTIFICATE THAT WILL COVERED THE INVESTMENT OF THE FUND IN ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE . ACCORDING TO THE SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF OAT AND THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

Receiver name : Emmanuel Uemeka.
Passport Number: A00770327.
Address ...... 48,Rue vincens X Abdoul Karim Bourgi, Dakar,
BP 32319, Dakar Ponty-Senegal.

HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD FORWARD DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL BOX OR MY TELEPHONE NUMBER THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OVER HERE AS SOON AS YOU TRANSFERRED THE SAID AMOUNT OF ($1030 DOLLAR )
Note::: We Collect Payment Before Rendering Services To Our Client.

According To The Law Of Our Senegalese Barristers Association.
Constitution Code
Order Of (Code 11 Of 1989)Demands.

Above All, As Soon As This Legal Charge Is Paid, Your Kind Services Will Be Rendered To You On/ Before Two Working Day,s That Is Within The Next 48Hours.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister . Emmanuel Uemeka
(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
TEL......00221.781313880
Cabinet Maître Emmanuel Uemeka (ESQ

HEADER:
Return-Path: <urama_emmanuel@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.88.234] by tm12.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Nov 2015 09:47:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1034.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Nov 2015 09:47:52 -0000
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015
Reply-To: emmanuel urama <urama_emmanuel@yahoo.com>

EQUITY RIGHT CHAMBERS

LMC/0549 DATE ......11/21/2015

Attention: ,

I write to acknowledge the mail received today. Meanwhile, use my Financial Secretary Bank Account below to deposit the $1,030.00(One thousand thirty US Dollars).

Following details stated are the Bank Account to deposit the money.

Bank: Bank Of Africa Senegal
Branch Address: Hann Maristes Dakar Senegal
Beneficiary: Kagbo Gregory
IBAN:SN08 SN10 0010 1200 3818 1500 1909
Bank Code: SN100
Code Guichet:01012
Account Number:03818150019
Swift Code: AFRISNDAXXX
Rib Key: 09.

Note: Notify and send the transfer slip/voice once you made the payment.

Regards,

(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
TEL......00221.781313880
Cabinet Maître Emmanuel Uemeka (ESQ.

Phone Numbers:
+221771607157
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+4407980004729
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+4407031823726
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +4402078859999

+221776272404

FAX: +221338203945
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221781313880
Attachments
20151122001802-7f803941-me1.jpg
20151122001940-38f64b14-me.jpg
20151122002152-d9d25c60-me.jpg
lonnnn.jpg
MY LOVE 1.jpg
Suzian GIRL.jpg
tt.jpg
tt.jpg (24.11 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:06 pm

EQUITY RIGHT CHAMBERS

LMC/0549 DATE ......11/25/2015

Attention: ,

This is another Bank Account full information to deposit the sum immediately.

BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL).
BENEFICIARY NAME: EMERIBE CHIGOZIE POLYCARP.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301010026616.
IBAN NO: SN153 01301 301010026616 82.
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA.
ADDRESS: ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL.

In case of any further difficulties in depositing the sum. Alternative is through Western Union or Moneygram. Western Union or Moneygram is more faster and easy to transfer money worldwide. It's take just some to activate. Therefore, i will advice you to deposit the sum via Western Union or Moneygram.

Payment Information Via: Western Union or Moneygram.

Receiver's Full Name: Usoman Vhara.
Passport Number: A00788532.
Telephone: +221781313880
City: Dakar.
Address: 48,Rue vincens X Abdoul Karim Bourgi.
Text Question: Yes.
Text Answer: OK.

Note: Confirm and notify me once you deposited the money.

Regards,

(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
TEL......00221.781313880
Cabinet Maître Emmanuel Uemeka (ESQ.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <urama_emmanuel@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.89.198] by tm20.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Nov 2015 08:49:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1056.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Nov 2015 08:49:37 -0000
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015
Reply-To: emmanuel urama <urama_emmanuel@yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:40 pm

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting my late parents inherited fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Belgium. Presently I am in Belgium for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn' t forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev Father Moses of the camp whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Father Moses and his email address is ( fathermoses1975@hotmail.com ) or you call him through his phone number here (+221-781313880) i told him to send you a certified cheque of ($250 000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to Father Moses on your behalf to receive that cheque.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,please don' t forget to contact me when you are through with that.

Take care and God bless you
Yours Sincerely Amamagueye

Skype ID for Father Moses:
live:fathermoses1975

Profile Elements:
Esther Gueyasua / esther.gueyasua
No profile photo and no activity that I can tell about.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.