Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

floraemon@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

floraemon@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Flora.

Hello,

My name is Flora, i am good looking young girl of 5.7ft height I just read
your profile on this dating site and the content of your profile fit the
kind of man that i need in my life so I developed a feeling of starting a
good relationship with you.

Please contact me with this email address (floraemon@outlook.com) so that i can
send you my photos, so that we can start from there beside, i have
something important to tell you

I look forward in hearing from you soon

Tacy
Female / Married
26 - New York / United States

logan
Sunt iubitoare, femeie onest și îngrijirea cu un bun simț al umorului, imi place sa cunoasca oameni noi și modul lor de viață,
About Me
Sunt iubitoare, femeie onest și îngrijirea cu un bun simț al umorului, imi place sa cunoasca oameni noi și modul lor de viață,Sunt iubitoare, femeie onest și îngrijirea cu un bun simț al umorului, imi place sa cunoasca oameni noi și modul lor de viață,
Looking For
Sunt iubitoare, femeie onest și îngrijirea cu un bun simț al umorului, imi place sa cunoasca oameni noi și modul lor de viață,Sunt iubitoare, femeie onest și îngrijirea cu un bun simț al umorului, imi place sa cunoasca oameni noi și modul lor de viață,Sunt iubitoare, femeie onest și îngrijirea cu un bun simț al umorului, imi place sa cunoasca oameni noi și modul lor de viață,Sunt iubitoare, femeie onest și îngrijirea cu un bun simț al umorului, imi place sa cunoasca oameni noi și modul lor de viață,Sunt iubitoare, femeie onest și îngrijirea cu un bun simț al umorului, imi place sa cunoasca oameni noi și modul lor de viață,Sunt iubitoare, femeie onest și îngrijirea cu un bun simț al umorului, imi place sa cunoasca oameni noi și modul lor de viață,
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 145
Weight(kg) 170
Life Style
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Normal
Relationship Status Married
Occupation Domestic Helper
Profession am ok thank you
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Short term relationship, Marriage
Interests am a nice girl looking a nice manam a nice girl looking a nice man
Activities am a nice girl looking a nice man
Books am a nice girl looking a nice man
Movies i like
Music am a nice girl looking a nice man
TV Shows am a nice girl looking a nice man
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Spiritism
Star Sign Gemini

tacy.PNG
tacy.PNG (72.6 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: floraemon@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:39 pm

ADDITIONS:
My beloved,

I thank you so much for your kind respond to my mail from the dating
website i want to let you know that my main purpose of contacting you
is that i need your help as well as building a relationship that will
be beneficial for both of us

First, my name is Flora Emon, am 24 years old girl, I am single and i
have never married before, i am citizen of Equatorial Guinea, i am the
daughter of Late Mr. Emon Mekafu, my mother died when i was 13 years
old and my father remarry another wife one year after my mother's
death

My late father was an international businessman and he died on
November 2008 on one of his business trip in Mumbai India, my father
was among those victims that lost their lives in the Mumbai hotel
terrorist attack which took away the lives of 101 people and injured
287 people, my father was among the injured but he later die in the
hospital two days after he was flayed from India to my village in my
country Equatorial Guinea this web link will give you more information
of the Mumbai hotel terrorist attack
(http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7751160.stm)

Today am contacting you because of the maltreatment and wickedness I
received from my step mother,who planned to kill me and take away all
my late father's treasury and properties from me because she found out
that my late father used my name as next of kin in all his documents
before his death

I ran away from my home country to a refugee camp located in Lome the
capital city of Republic of Togo for safety of my life when i discover
that my step mother wanted to kill me because of my late father's
documents that in my possession she hide away my international
passport and other valuable traveling documents when she discover that
i want to run away,luckily for me she did not discover where I kept my
father's portfolio which contain all the important documents of my
late father

Among the things my father left for me was a deposited amount worth of
US$7,500,000.00 which is deposited in the bank, I have contacted the
bank for claim and withdrawal of my late father's money deposit in
their bank of which my name appears as the next of kin, but the bank
manager told me that i am not legally qualify to withdraw the money
because of my refugee status here in Lome Togo as a refugee,the bank
manager advised me to look for a reliable foreign partner who will
stand on my behalf as foreign representative to assist me in the
transfer of the US$7,500,000.00 in his or her bank account any where
in the world

After fasting and praying for a reliable partner i made up my mind to
choose and present you to the bank as my foreign partner who will
stand on my behalf and help me to receive this US$7,500,000.00 into
your bank account in your country or any where around the world I will
give you every necessary documents once the bank request for it

I will come over to your country to meet you face to face immediately
the bank transfer the money into your bank account and I will
compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and help
while the balance shall be my investment capital and will like to go
back to school to complete my education

My dear am ready to live with you anywhere in the world but the most
important thing now is for the money to be transferred into your bank
account in your country and after you receive the money you can then
send to me little amount of money out from the money that the bank
transferred into your bank account so that i can use the money to
prepare my traveling papers to meet you in your country or any other
country you will want me to meet you me face to face

My dear outside this money, I need some one who will be like my
brother or sister and show me real love because since the death of my
parents, I have suffered so much please I beg you in the name of God
do not disappoint me

It is due to the trust and love I have for you that made me to
disclose this matter to you, and I believe that am safe in your hand,
no body knows what I have and where I am, please I am asking you for
my safety and security purpose to keep this communication very private
and secret, I know that God will see us through

Thanks and God bless you, please reply this mail urgently and indicate
your readiness to help me

I look forward to hear from you soon

Love from Flora

HEADER:
Return-Path: <floraemon@outlook.com>
Received: from BLU180-W71 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S34.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 12 Oct 2015
Subject: RE: Hello Dear

CONTACT MY BANKER
My beloved,

Thank you very much for your mail and am happy to have you by my side, in fact you have restore hope of living in my life, it is my wish that this money transfer will be completed as soon as possible so that i can come over to your country to meet you face to face. Am sorry that you were unable to reach number when you called, it might be network problem because it has been raining steady here and raining season always interrupt network here, so please keep on trying the number it will surely connect.

I have sent your information to me to the BIA TOGO through email and i have officially informed the bank that i have chosen you as my foreign representative and partner, my inheritance of US$ 7,500,000.00 will be released and transferred into your bank account on my behalf.

Please kindly send the below letter to the bank immediately for urgent transfer of the fund and please do not waste time in writing to me once you hear from them.

Yours,

Flora.
------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Saha Benaka
Foreign transfer Dept. BIA TOGO
Phone: +228 985 71371
Customer care emails: bceao_tg@financier.com or bceao_tg@yahoo.com

I am Mr.CLIPPED, am contacting your bank on behalf of Miss.Flora Emon, next of kin of a deposited sum of US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) by her late father, Mekafu Emon for safety purposes

I was late Mekafu Emon's foreign business partner and I was contacted by his only remaining daughter, Miss Flora Emon to provide a foreign bank account where her inheritance fund will be transferred on her behalf for her further investment and studies here in my country.

Below is the bank account information of Mr. Mekafu Emon which he has with your bank (BIA TOGO)

Bank name: BIA TOGO
Bank account name: Mekafu Emon
Account number: 97110045910
Amount deposited: US$ 7,500,000.00
Nationality: Equatorial Guinea
Next of kin:Flora Emon Mekafu

I will like you to please educate me on the procedures regarding how the money (US$7.500,000.00) will be transferred successfully to my bank account which i will provide as soon as possible without any single delay.

Yours Sincerely,

FROM THE BANK:
This is to inform you that we have received your personal data from your partner Flora Emon which has been stored in our own data base, and we wish to inform you that the foreign transfer department (FTD) of this bank have received a transfer instruction from Miss Flora Emon, the sole beneficiary next of kin to our late customer Mr. Emon Mekafu.

Miss Flora Emon has officially forwarded your information to us and as well informed this bank that she have chosen you as her partner whom her inheritance fund should be transferred to, for her future investment and continuation of her education in your country, meanwhile everything is set now for transferring of the money to your nominated bank account in your country.

Below is the current status of the bank account which was formally operated by Mr.Emon Mekafu before his death;

Account name: Mr. Emon Mekafu
Account No: 97110045910
Sort Code: 40-48-78
Swift Code: NDEAGB2L
IBAN No: GB91NDEA40487851600101,

PRINCIPAL AMOUNT DEPOSITED==:US$ 7,500,000
INTEREST RATE== 1%
TENOR== 2 YEARS
CURRENT==INTEREST US$ 300,000
TOTAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT PLUS INTEREST=
US$7,500,000.00 + US$ 300,000.00
CURRENT TOTAL AMOUNT= US$7,800,000.00

In line with our banking rules and regulation, below listed documents have to be presented to our bank before we can proceed to transfer the money into your nominated bank account in your country;

(1) Death certificate of late Mr. Emon Mekafu

(2) Power of attorney signed by a lawyer living and operating in republic of Togo

(3) Affidavit of oath, signed and issued by the Togo high court

(4) A scanned copy of your international passport or identity card.

Upon the receipt of the above documents we shall immediately verify it and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and transfer the fund into your provided bank account within 48 hours.

NOTE; that items number 1,2 and 3 must be presented to our money transfer department by a Lawyer who live and practice in the Republic of Togo and this same lawyer will handle the signing of all the money transfer and account closure documents with our bank on your behalf, while the item number 4 which is your identity has to be sent to us by you through email attachment.

Our reasons for requesting the above documents is part of our security measures to avoid fraud claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of the absence our late customer by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have access to his privacy.

Secondly, we want to make sure that this fund transfer will be done in legal process that is why we requested that the 1,2 and 3 must be presented by a lawyer from Togo, since Flora Emon is currently staying in refugee camp in Togo.

We issued this letter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with the board of directors of this bank and this fund transfer will be done in legal procedures.

We hope to receive all the required documents within the next 10 days from this day, meanwhile your urgent attention is highly needed to avoid cancellation of your application.

Thanks and Best Regards.
Bia Togo.
Phone: +228 9857-1371

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My beloved,

Good morning to you and thank you very much for your constant efforts in this transaction to be honest with you, am now developing a strong feelings for you and my whole prayer is that this transaction will be completed as soon as possible so that i can come over and be with you.

I understand that the bank are requesting for some documents, based on the bank requirements, i have only the death certificate of my late father and the deposit certificate which the bank issued to my late father during the deposit of the money, all we need now is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.

please i want to let you know that my condition here in the refugee camp do not permit me to handling this transaction perfectly without your help so i beg you to take control of this transaction and make sure that every thing will be done well, you must be constant in writing and calling the bank until the money is been transferred into your bank account.

Since the bank are ready to transfer the money to your bank account once the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath are presented to them by Togolese lawyer, i want you to contact this Togolese lawyer through email today so that he will go to the high court of justice to get the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath urgently and present it to bank.

The Reverend Pastor just gave me this contact information of a well known Togolese lawyer, this lawyer will help us to get the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath from the High Court of justice here in Togo as the bank requested

I want you to personal write a letter to this lawyer today and tell him to get the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath from the high court on our behalf;

Barr. Igara Nyemego Esq.
PEAK ADVOCATE CHAMBERS
Solicitors And Advocate Of The Supreme Court
12 Rue Du Commerce Lome-Togo
Phone; +228-9777 0459
Direct Email; peakadvocatechambers@yahoo.com

Please persuade this lawyer so that he will get this documents urgently from the high court of justice of Togo, my prayers are with you and I know that God will surely see us through, please forward the letter you received from the bank to the lawyer so that he will understand more on what to do about getting the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.

Remember to send your phone number to the lawyer so that he will be able to contact you on phone for the immediate work to be done on this matter, i have the death certificate of my late father and also the deposit certificate of the fund, so contact the lawyer today for the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.

Since all communication is between you and the bank now, you have to always be sending to me any letter you received from the bank so that i will know what is happening between you and the bank.

I hope to hear from you once after you contact the lawyer.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Dear CLIPPED

Flora Emon and the Reverend priest was in my office yesterday and they explained everything concerning this transaction to me and i have understand everything concerning this transaction in details.

I have received hard copy of Death certificate and copy of Deposit certificate from Flora Emon, and I have gone to the High Court of justice and I have gotten all the information i needed regarding the documents which the bank required before they can transfer the money into your bank account.

Now this chamber is ready to take up this assignment of getting the documents for you, since the whole facts and assignment is clear to this chamber now, I will apply all the legal process of representation as a legal advocate on your behalf.

In line with our chamber’s policy and procedures of legal firm we want to use this opportunity to inform you that for easy going of this assignment which you have entrusted to this legal chamber, we are taking up this job with the sum of US$1,930 (One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Dollars).

Below is the break dawn of the charges;

Affidavit of Oath Fee_________________________ US$580
Legalization of the Power of attorney fee__________ US$400
Service Charges Fee ________________________ US$650
Stamp Duty Fee____________________________ US$300
Total amount legal charges ____________________ US$1,930

This required US$1,930 will be used in paying all the necessary legal expenses in the high court where these legal papers will be issued to me by the minister of justice, in other to meet up with the bank mandated date and also to speed up this assignment i requested you should arrange and send the above mentioned amount to me so that i can be able to settle all the required legal fee in the high court.

I will go back to the High Court to get those documents for you once i receive the above mentioned US$1,930 from you, the two documents will be available today if you are able to send the money US$1,930 now.

I shall give you information on how you can send the money to us once you are ready, Note that it will take less than 24 hours to get the whole papers needed, meanwhile once i receive the money from you i will do my best to make the documents available for the bank.

Thank for trusting our legal services, our priority is to provide the best legal service to our clients.

Yours in service,

Barr. Igara Nyemego Esq.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <peakadvocatechambers@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1013.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Oct 2015 09:30:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015
From: Peak advocate Chambers <peakadvocatechambers@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Peak advocate Chambers <peakadvocatechambers@yahoo.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Dear CLIPPED

Since you want to send the money through bank to bank transfer i urge you to kindly go ahead and send the money with the below bank account information;

BANK NAME: BANQUE TOGOLAISE
POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE (BTCI)
BENEFICIARY NAME: KAMARA CHRISTIAN PATRICK
ACCOUNT NO: 021219501001
IBAN: TG80 3702 4010 3302 1219 5010 0197
SWIFT CODE: BTCITGTG XXX
ADDRESS: 169 BOULEVARD 13 JANVIE, LOME TOGO

CORRESPONDING BANK:

D-60261 Frankfurt Am Main
Kaiserplatz Frankfurt Am Main
Tel: 4969 136 24821
SWIFT: COBADEFF

Thank for trusting our legal services, our priority is to provide the best legal service to our clients.

Yours in service,

Barr. Igara Nyemego Esq.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22898590721
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

+22898571371
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

+22897770459
Original network provider*
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (9.03 KiB) Viewed 2081 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (6.02 KiB) Viewed 2081 times
mail.google.com.jpg
mail.google.com.jpg (9.53 KiB) Viewed 2081 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:57 am

Dear CLIPPED

I was just making a suggestion for fast transfer, am not forcing you against your will but nevertheless, you didn’t tell me what was the problem with the first bank account i provided to you.

Since the first bank account didn’t work i hereby sending this new bank account for immediate transfer of the money;

BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE-TOGO
BENEFICIARY NAME: ESONWUNNE NWABUEZE PRINCE
SWIFT CODE:ATTGTGTG
BANK CODE:TGI38 AGENCE CODE.01003
ACCOUNT NO:41239480009 89
BANK ADRESS: IMMEUBLE DE SOUZA MARCHE HEDZRANAWOE
LOME,TOGO

I wait for your letter soon.

Yours in service,

Barr. Igara Nyemego Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:43 am

Added Photo:
Attachments
551213_108724962602226_1860295762_n.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.