Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smithdonald1313@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

smithdonald1313@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

Email:

Date: Oct 30, 2015
Subject: DEAR xxx GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Attn: xxx ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, yes this may sound strange to you, but am only trying to carry out instruction given to me by my Late client Mr. Gordon Griffith who made you a beneficiary to his WILL. I want you to understand that this is not joke you have to believe,
meanwhile i need your maximum co-operation for you to receive the fund.

Mr. Gordon Griffith is my late client before he died he included you on his (WILL) he is an international business man, during his life time, he has traveled to all part of the world for business reasons, he probably met you during his business tours in your country.

Since his death i have been trying to search for you in order to notify you concerning this bequest but all my search proved to none avail, until I went to your country embassy here in South Africa to search their data base and luckily i came across your email contact and that was when i
decided to contact you regarding this bequest. I have every relevant documentation that covers this bequest. To proceed with the review and remittance of your bequeathed funds, the following information is required
from you.

Your Direct Phone Numbers and Fax
Your Current Home Address
Your Age and Occupation.
Please if there is any change of name since 2010, please indicate with
evidence.

Upon the receipt of the following information, I will forward the scan copies of all the necessary documents to you for your perusal. I will then intimate you concerning the remittance procedures because once I am through with the High Court, The remittance Bank will contact you directly
as the beneficiary to the money that was deposited with them by your benefactor.

I await your soonest response.

Regards,

Smith Donald
Tell: +27746826480
Fax: +27866139987

+27746826480
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C

+27866139987
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa

Some of the scammer details are associated online with the persona of Rebecca Chetty / rebecca.chetty.39, living in Umzinto, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.