Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

waynesmith21600@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

waynesmith21600@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:52 pm

AngelReturn:

hi pretty greeting to you and how are you doing today,is a pleasure to come across your profile,i would wanna have a chat with you please am wayne and you? who knows we might be best of friends.please do get back to me as i wait for your soonest reply.

Hello xxx i must confess you are very handsome.I have been going through your page over and over,I think i would like to know more about you.How do you always look this handsome?, are you already in a relationship? i hope we can be goods friends.

I do not always be here for a chat cos of the busy nature of my profession ,meanwhile you can add me up over the VIBER to enable us always communicate and get to know each other much more better okay.

With viber we can always chat and make free calls ,

Here is my viber number +16465134178

Email address: waynesmith21600@gmail.com, i will always respond to your message okay.

Am waiting to chat on with you over the viber

Your new Friend Wayne.

Screen name: wayne
Male / Single
45 - New York / United States

My name is Wayne Smith.I'm just 45 years of age, i have one Kid, and am single,6"0" ft tall, I am honest, faithful, loving caring, humble, truthful, loyal, responsible and Gods fearing guy and i am very proud of myself. I am smart, intelligent and hard working ,I am a kind of guy that loves sport so very much. the kind of sport i enjoy playing is golf. and i also like sports like basketball, volley ball and football. I love watching movie and listening to music like blues, country song, love song. My best color is blue cos it signify s ''LOVE

Looking For
i want an honest, faithful, loving caring, humble, truthful, loyal, responsible and Gods fearing lady and also smart, intelligent and hard working.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Legal
Profession attorney
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

Stolen picture used:

wayne.PNG

+16465134178
Owner is supposedly based in New York, NY
VoIP - Bandwidth.com CLEC
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

b_waynesmith@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Email:

Hello Pretty

Like i said early you got a wonderful and fascinating profile.I cant just ignore my eyes on your profile when i came across you on the site and had to request for your email and show my real interest in you because you are very beautiful . I'm in search of my Soul Mate who knows if it might really work out between us cos i have been hurt in the pass severally and i do hope you are an honest person ,I would give you a brief introduction about myself.

My name is Wayne Smith like you have already known, I am a native of American, am a legal practitioner, i have a brown hair,I'm a single man with a strong heart,loving, caring,honest, i also believe in God and have much faith in him. I like swimming,camping, fishing, reading & writing,tennis,dancing,shopping,i enjoy walking along the beach,indoors:sketching and writing but my best of all is reading books especially law weekly report due to the nature of my profession etc. The best times, however, would be spent with my partner..doing whatever we like! when i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to request to write you and i hope you do accept me.

please my dear lovely friend if you can send me some of your pictures ok,cos i would love to see them my lovely friend.

kisses and hugs to you.

Return-Path: b_waynesmith@yahoo.com
Reply-To: Wayne Smith <b_waynesmith@yahoo.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.