Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ms.carmanlapointe727@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ms.carmanlapointe727@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:49 pm

United Nations office of international oversight services (oios)
People
Mr. Eric Uba (Dir.) <ms.carmanlapointe727@yahoo.com> Today at 11:20 AM

ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COUNCIL
INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION MOVEMENT
1775 K ST NW # 400 WASHINGTON and UK LONDON D.C, 20006-1500,
UNITED KINDOM
TEL/FAX: +447031980926

Dear beneficiary,

United Nations office of international oversight services (oios)
Internal audit, monitoring, consulting and investigations division
Head of United Nations under-secretary-
General for internal oversight services

Attention: beneficiary:
As you may know, my name is Ms. Carman l. lapointe. I am the head of United Nations under-secretary- general for

internal oversight services. this is to inform you that i came to south Africa yesterday from Canada, after series of

complaint from the fib and other security agencies from Asia, Europe, south America and the united states of America

respectively, against the federal government of south Africa and the British government for the high volume of fraudulent

activities going on in these two nations. for more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on

your web browser. http://www.un.org/depts/oios/pages/usg.html
Right now, as directed by UN secretary general Mr. .ban ki-moon, we are working in collaborations with the south African

financial intelligent center (fic) agencies and we have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/charges and

authorize the government of south Africa to effect your overdue payment worth $5.5 million dollars. only into your

account without any further delay as approved and instructed by Canadian government and united nations. but the only fee
you will pay to receive your fund is the notarization fee of $150 dollars. upon your request, if you ready to send the money
you get back to me to enable m

e give you information you will use to sending the fee. only notarization fee of $150 and

receive your funds without any dealy .sincerely, you are a lucky person because i have just discovered upon my arrival here
that some top south African government officials are interested in your fund to divert it into their personal

accounts.(contact email address:)unitednations334@outlook.com or you can call me at this line +27784715641 for

more information. note that i have a very limited time to stay here in south Africa, so i would like you to urgently respond

to this message so that i will advice you on what to do so that you will receive your long awaiting payment. kindly get back

to me immediately with your full bankin
g details such as your full, telephone. and state of origin

Yours sincerely,

Ms. Carman l. lapointe
Head of United Nations under-secretary-
General for internal oversight services

$150 dollars only). we expect your urgent response to this email to enable ms. carman l.
lapointe monitor

this payment effectively thereby making contact with Ms. ms. carman l. lapointe as directed to avoid further
delay.
Congratulations.
Sign: …………………….
MRS. JOY ELIZABETH SMIT.
UNITED NATIONS General Co-coordinator.
INTERNATIONAL UN AWARD PROGRAM CARMAN.pdf

+447031980926
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+27784715641
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.