Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drdelgeman@gmail.com mr.tataali@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drdelgeman@gmail.com mr.tataali@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:47 am

* 197.211.53.11 Globacom Ltd n/a Nigeria

Return-Path: <leticiak@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: mr.tataali@hotmail.com
date: Sun, 13 Sep 15 01:32:00 +0000
subject: GOOD NEWS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST.
x-origin: 197.211.53.11

Hello,

My name is Jamal Hearn Onaje, 53 years Old. I live at 5306 Crenshaw road Richmond, Virginia 23227, United States. I took part of the Compensation in Nigeria last year ago but it was refused. I paid over Sixteen thousand united state dollars trying to get my payment but all to no avail, so I decided to travel to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Dr. Dale Delgeman who is the Director of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and I met with him and he explained everything to me.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation funds. Right now I am happy to tell you that I received my compensation funds of Eight hundred thousand united state dollars by Money Order (Wire Transfer), I still have a scanned copy of it as a proof. Moreover, Dr. Dale Delgeman showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with other people who are not with your funds (SCAM), I also experienced this! Please contact Dr. Dale Delgeman for immediate effect of your funds.

Kindly forward to him your following details.

Full Names:
Address:
City:
Telephone Number:
Date Of Birth:
Marital Status:

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Dr. Dale Delgeman
Email: drdelgeman@gmail.com
Phone: +234 705 472 5524

I strongly advice you to stop any further interactions with anyone who are not genuine and sincere with you. Be well noted that I paid sum of Eight hundred and sixty five united state dollars after I met Dr. Dale Delgeman, meant for the paper works. Contact Dr. Dale Delgeman so that he can help you to deliver your fund.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Jamal H. Onaje​
=
+2347054725524
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.