Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nigerianpolice@nigerianpoliceforce.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nigerianpolice@nigerianpoliceforce.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Received: from User [197.211.53.4] by mathdotcom.org with ESMTP
(SMTPD32-8.05) id AEF6A77C0110; Fri, 07 Aug 2015 06:56:54 -0400
Reply-To: <nigerianpolice@foxmail.com>
From: "NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE (NPF)"<nigerianpolice@nigerianpoliceforce.com>
Subject: Re:A Mail From The Nigerian Police Force (NPF)

THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE
Office of the Inspector General of Police
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Abuja (FCT) Nigeria.
Ref: NPF/FRN/VOL60/2015
Tel: +2348062928694
Date: Fri, Aug. 07, 2015

Attn: Sir,

I, Solomon Arase, the Inspector General of Police (I.G.P), Federal Republic of Nigeria, received information from the International Network Monitoring Unit (I.N.M.U) that you have been swindled by some Nigerians in your quest to receive what is due you.

Please, i want to let you know that the Buhari-led government of Nigeria and my distinguish office have vowed to restore ethics and virtue in the country. Therefore, you are WARNED against any transaction you may have engaged in connection with your unpaid fund in Nigeria. We advise you to forward all the DOCUMENTS and other details to prove your ownership to this fund.

Note that President Mohammadu Buhari in his selfless altruism and to the best of your interest, mandated us (The Nigerian Police Force) to investigate and resolve the challenges robbing you and a few others the opportunity to get paid your long-awaited (contract/inheritance) fund.

In this regard, we will like you to give us your maximum cooperation, by providing us the details we require to do this job as we promise to put in our best.

Finally, you are therefore advised to call me at the number listed above or reply as soon as you receive this email to proceed with your payment.

Yours Sincerely,

Solomon Arase.
Inspector General of Police (IGP)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.