Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

m.buhari0029@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

m.buhari0029@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Reply-To: <m.buhari00029@gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***PLS KEEP ME INFORMED

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance.
Address: Aso - Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wuse Zone II Abuja - Nigeria.

Direct:+2348089940596.

Our Ref: FGN/PRE/VP/XNX/2015.

Attn:Please,

I am contacting you In respect of your overdue payment in Nigeria as I have seen the difficulties you have been going through in receiving your payment as it was reported to my office by the U.S Ambassador to Nigeria and the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C), actually your fund has not been paid due to some Corrupt officials in Nigerian Banks and Government.

Today, I have revoked all payment orders given to some banks in Nigeria and financial institutions in Nigeria in agreement with UNITED NATIONS and IMF in United States.

In View of this matter, we have decided that your part payment valued $7,000,000.00 will be profiled, processed and paid to you from our account with Access Bank Plc, Nigeria.

Please be informed that we have Ordered the Access Bank managing Director in Nigeria Mr.Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede to deduct all supposed fees associated with your fund transfer from the Principal value of $7,000,000.00 USD as your part payment before transferring the balance to your designated bank account via SWIFT KTT.

Therefore,for security purposes, you are advised to contact Mr.Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede through his Direct/Private E-mail contact address Below:

( aigboje.md@outlook.com ) then furnish him with your full residential address and your full Bank details for immediate transfer of your part payment as he has personally assigned and assured me that he will complete the transfer of your fund within 48 Bank working hours from now without any STOP ORDER.

RESPECTFULLY,

MAJOR GENERAL, MUHAMMADU BUHARI ( GCFR )
PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.