Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bruceholdens@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bruceholdens@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Received: from User (unknown [69.2.104.7])
by server.taximotions.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 4C54812AA4FE;
Fri, 12 Jun 2015 11:38:32 +0100 (WEST)
Subject: Urgent response appreciated !!!

Dear sir,

I use this opportunity to explain to you that one Mr. Chen Wei and Mr. Patrick Bernard both are working together and they claim that you have signed letter of understanding with them already rejecting receiving of your funds totally (USD$8,500,000.00) Eight million five hundred thousand united states dollars only have just being approved for payments right now from my office (FED-WIRE DEPARTMENT) Mr. Bruce Holden's, the approvals to pay this amount was successfully granted on the 5th June 2015, this amount was assumed first approved for payments from Fed-Wire Department before the funds was finally diverted to through my office (FED-WIRE DEPARTMENTS) then for final remittance to their provided Bank account as follows:

BANK NAME IS: BANK OF CHINA
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER IS: 007-238-7108
SWIFT CODE: BNKJCHINA
ACCOUNT NAME: MR. CHEN WEI

on the 5th of June we approved the funds for immediate release of the funds to this account, but after we cross check the files which we receive on your behalf, presented we saw your contact details and we confirm that you are the open beneficiary of this funds, so we wish to verify from yourself to find out the truth if you are the person that authorized this gentlemen to divert this funds to this given bank account above, please kindly confirm to me 100% if you are the person that authorized this transactions before we go ahead and release the funds to this gentlemen, we give you within the duration of 72 hours from today to confirm this information's.

But your failure to respond to this message within the duration of 72 hours will leave us with no choice than to complete the payments release of this funds following the recent approvals of this funds which is already of our payments void, waiting for your final confirmations for you to commence with the payments of this funds to your rightful owner accounts which you will confirm, if you fail to write us within this period of 72 hours, we will then assume that are in support and confirmations that we should go ahead and divert your funds to the presented bank account in China by this two Gentlemen.

I am attaching my international passport and my wife international passport for your perusal and I will like you to also do the same in return and make sure you send me your full contact telephone numbers, home numbers, offices and mobile so that we will put this deal on voice rather than email, please I am a very busy person, if you send me an email confirmations and as matter of urgency, I might not be with my email all the time, you can send me an email and also called me on my telephone number as follows: +1 646 798 8517+1 646 798 8517. you can also send me fax copies to my private fax number as follows: Fax number: +16466664412

I will wait for your urgent response

Regards
Mr. Bruce Holdens
Tel: +16467988517 +16467988517
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.