Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lisaadwa@hotmail.com p.udah@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lisaadwa@hotmail.com p.udah@yahoo.in

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Return-Path: <p.udah@yahoo.in>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 17:51:20 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Lisa Adwoa <lisaadwa@hotmail.com>
Subject: goog

Hello
my name is Lisa,
I am a girl, i saw your profile here today and became interesting in having relationship with you.
please contact me through my email address ( lisaadwa@hotmail.com ) i will send you my pictures and for us to know more about each other batter.
Thanks
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: lisaadwa@hotmail.com p.udah@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Hello,
Thank you for responding to my mail, Am Lisa Adwoa, never married, I am 24years old girl,I am from Mauritania in the Maghreb region of western North Africa, 5' 7" tall; I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country and Al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) or al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) since 2005 (know in the past as Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat (GSPC) since 2003)
Ansar Allah group linked to al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM).
My late father Dr Mohamed Adwoa was the managing director of Adwoa's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the Al-Qaeda attacked and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a country called Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp, and this computer is belonging to a Reverend that has a church here in the camp. My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies,dancing and fond of little kids. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Attached here is my photo hope you will like it,Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT147-W82 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 04:06:31 -0700
X-TMN: [SBAouakHAKaByUVVhhxDnHBjWvl0DCeb]
X-Originating-Email: [lisaadwa@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W82121FD75DCBD4DD563DD1CBBF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lisaadwa@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_3e795edd-42e1-468c-8a0f-aa1eb3da8bbd_"

My dearest,
Thanks for your reply and I am glad to write to you, how are you ? I hope you are fine, I thank God for you. Your message was a total relief to me. May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life. I will like him to make away for you, my dear, i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i come to your country and have a free life.

In this camp, We are many living as refugees and our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling paper. It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out of here very soon. At the moment, i do not have any relative whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Reverend Evans Johnson who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church here in the camp ( église St' Paul grand yoff dakar senegal ). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women so my love i wish you could call him to know more about me all i know is that i am telling you now is the truth and nothing but the truth about me. The Pastor's telephone number (+221778141387) Honey, please feel free to call me through his number because i have told him about you. If you call, tell him that you want to speak with me ( Lisa Adwoa), he will surely send for me from the hostel to come and answer your call.

As a refugee I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. Mean while, i am communicating with you through the Reverend's Computer because this is the only means we can communicate to each other . Again i do not work nor do anything for living as a result that eating is very difficult as we are given food ones a day.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank ( FCE BANK ) in UK which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.9m (Four Million, Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars)
Meanwhile, I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as my 'foreign partner' which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred. From it, you can send me money to prepare and get ready my traveling documents to come over there in order to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Evans Johnson because he is like a father to me. meanwhile, i am communicating with you through the Reverend's Computer because this is the only means we can communicate to each other.

My dear, lets plan on how to meet you now, in your country because i had a conversation with the Reverend yesterday about how i can leave to meet you there in your country. According to the Reverend , i need to have an International passport in order to warrant and secure my departure from this camp. He said that with the passport, i will have freedom to visit you in your country. I will be waiting to hear from you.

please help me contact the Reverend Father to know how long it will take for me to get the passport. here is the Reverend e- mail contact: evans.johson@outlook.com
Name Of the rev pastor is: Rev. Evans Johnson
Telephone number : +221778141387

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember to contact the Reverend, tell him that you want to get a passport for Miss Lisa Adwoa. I am giving you all these information due to trust and believing that no one will think to hurt me after hearing all that i have gone through. My favorite language is English but here in Dakar Senegal is French but i speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in EUROPE .

My love, please I will like you to call me by 13 o'clock GMT London local time, like I said i have a lot to tell you. my darling if you need to transfer the money to your account first, please tell me so that i will give you the bank contact for you to contact the bank. Have a nice day and pray for me.
I awaiting to hear from you soon . Call me if you wish
Yours sincerely,
Lisa Adwoa.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT147-W26 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 02:58:30 -0700
X-TMN: [pIaMk+jBROGIBh0oQV89JnGN3592E8Bi]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W26DDF660A6357B6320175ECBBE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a8950976-5a97-4c00-90eb-be6824540a11_"

Mr.CLIPPED,

May the piece of God be with you, i received your mail and i have heard so much about you by Miss Lisa Adwoa, she is one of the refugees in this camp here.

Actually she has told me your intention to assist her get freedom here on camp to meet you to start her life.

Miss Lisa Adwoa, is a young girl of 24 years she is one of the honest and truthful girls living here in the refugee camp.

She lost her parents during the conflict in her country Mauritania in the Maghreb region of western North Africa; she is passing through difficulties and pains here, I had a brief discussion with her this morning, according to her, I understood, that she is desperately to visit you in your country. She does not work because she doesn't have freedom of living and she is passing through hall here in this camp, the life here in this camp is unbearable for young Girl of her age, so if God torch your heart to help her regain her freedom i believe God almighty will bless you for helping an orphan.

I have already discourse this matter with her and I made inquire from her country Embassy Ivory, concerning the cost of the preparation for the International passport here in Senegal and they told me that it will cost the sum of ($ 285 dollar) (Two Hundred and Eighty Five dollar) to get her International passport and with other documents. Also i was told by the immigration officer that the passport will be ready within three working days after the remittance (deposit) of the ( $ 285 dollar) charged.

Perhaps, after the processing of the passport i will than go for her traveling documents, i will file out her passport details to the United Nation High Commission for Refugee (UNHCR) officials in order to embark her departure from this camp.

In case you may wish to send the passport money, you can send through the (Western Union) or (Money Gram) in her name below as:

Name............................ Evans Johnson.

ID Card No:..................... 003258710

Address........................ 10/11 rue yuff Dakar Senegal

Country......................... Senegal Dakar.

Inform me as soon as you send the money. Please remember to furnish me with your personal details as follow. Your Full Name,................ Home Address,................ and your Country Of residence, ...............

Waiting for your response as i blessed you in the name of the lord Jesus Christ.

Faithfully

Rev.Evans Johnson.

Tel.+221778141387.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W69 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S43.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 16:03:42 -0700
X-TMN: [kNZ2+j79DQRzEUsWywpkmCRswjOv2L9E]
X-Originating-Email: [evans.johson@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W69A368534C16670278526682BE0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: evans.johson@outlook.com
boundary="_d10b58b3-167c-4342-b8a9-83641fd7afef_"

Mr.CLIPPED,
May the piece of God be with you and bless you for your good heart towards an orphan.
I read your mail and i want to let you know that my resign of asking you to send the money through Western Union or Money Gram, is because it's faster than account delay but since you requested for account, here is the account information for you to pay in the money and send me the payment slip for confirmation of the payment and withdrawal.

Bellow here is the account details as follows:

Account Name _________________: GASSAMA OMAR
Bank Name ____________________: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL Bank
Account No ___________________ : 02729650016
Swift____________________ : AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN _________________________: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 1601
Bank Code ____________________: SN100
Code Guichet _________________ : 01004
Cle RIB_________________________ : 01

After making the payment send me the payment slip to enable us confirm the money in the bank and proceed with the preparation of the international passport.

Waiting for your response as i blessed you in the name of the lord Jesus Christ.

Faithfully
Rev.Evans Johnson.
Tel.+221778141387.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W34 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:25:15 -0700
X-TMN: [G8nF27DiwEfuAFxlobYU9/h9Wz5utb5G]
X-Originating-Email: [evans.johson@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W34CE5FF10FBD7316FAF8DA82BC0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: evans.johson@outlook.com
boundary="_3ac87560-2d3e-4d17-9636-7abecc6f6c64_"

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221778141387
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lisaadwa@hotmail.com lisaaswoaa2@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:10 pm

By email from Italy victim, a new email addresses: lisaaswoaa2@outlook.com,

X-Originating-Email: [lisaaswoaa2@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W35AB78D1879C0D3DF91761F39E0@phx.gbl>
Subject: hi
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015

Da: Lisa Adwoa [mailto: lisaaswoaa2@outlook.com]
Inviato:
Oggetto: hi

Hello
my name is Lisa,
I am a girl, i saw your profile here today in facebook.com and became interesting in having relationship with you.
please contact me through my email address ( lisaadwa@hotmail.com ) i will send you my pictures and for us to know more about each other batter.
Thanks
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: lisaadwa@hotmail.com p.udah@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Lisa got out of the Camp:
Hello my dear,
how are you doing, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.
Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Father Benjamin Mark and his email address is ( revbenjaminmark@gmail.com ) Or you can call him with this number( +221- 765996296 ) Ask him to send you a certified Bank Draft of $50.000.00 Us Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Benjamin Mark instruct him where to send you the draft Cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Benjamin Mark on your behalf to receive that Bank Draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Cheque to you without delay.
take care and bye for now.
Your Friend,
Lisa.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT147-W21 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 05:19:26 -0700
X-TMN: [BfzwcsB8Q02MY9xGWSSk7yrpZRZlVSJG]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W21B1313DAAC63AB1314E4ACB680@phx.gbl>
boundary="_5dcb3aa5-fc46-4696-becb-e154f5168819_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221765996296
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisaadwa@hotmail.com revbenjaminmark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:40 am

Skype ID:
live:lisaadwa

Hello my dear,
how are you doing, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.
Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Father Benjamin Mark and his email address is ( revbenjaminmark@gmail.com ) Or you can call him with this number( +221- 765996296 ) Ask him to send you a certified Bank Draft of $300.000 Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Benjamin Mark instruct him where to send you the draft Cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Benjamin Mark on your behalf to receive that Bank Draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Cheque to you without delay.
take care and bye for now.
Your Friend,
Lisa Adwoa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.